Rich People

Sup Forums
What are your thoughts on Richfags?.

Other urls found in this thread:

reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your picture shows novuerich and instagram whores

If they've earned their money through their own efforts rather than inherited it all from their parents, then good for them. They don't deserve to be penalised for their success via higher taxes just because poorfag libershits are too stupid to be entrepreneurs themselves.

don't care
multimillion dollar vanity items are pretty dumb though, but the problem is poorcucks justifying their online personas

This. If I'm ever rich enough to buy out politicians and make more money it's my own dam business. Fuck poor people. Dirty tax sucking leeches.

Good for them. Jealousy is a female trait.

I envy how blessed they are everyday I see one driving a new S-Class or when I drive past their ocean-side mansions. I hate being a worthless wage slave.

>he thinks having a nice car makes you happy
that's some superficial shit user

Absolutely retarded. Feel free to say >no argument because I shouldn't have even wasted time responding. You idiots are beyond saving.

Envy I guess, mainly because people who are born rich have such a better life. The schools that they are sent to are so different to those normal people go to. Imagine being able to go to easily undergo schooling in another country for a few years. Their entire experience is different to the kids who get up at 7am and ride their bikes to school.

They're like team mates in SC with 20k minerals at the end.

>being this cucked

Rich people are happier
That guy would probably be happier if he was rich

Everyone ought to be rich

Richfag here.

Made an indie game that went viral.

30% goes to steam

10% sales tax (because steam is american)

20% corporation tax

37% dividend tax if i want to withdraw the money from business account to personal account.

Just fuck my shit up government.

Still got over £1.5m after tax tho so its all good.

This

And inheritance over a million should be banned, and commissions set up to constantly check wealthy families if there's some hidden transfer of wealth from parents to kids.

Self-made rich guys should have lowered taxes due to how good they are at managing capital (and therefor micromanaging the economy of the state). Trustfund babbies born into capital cannot, and everything should be confiscated from their inefficient administration

Burn them alive and redistribute their wealth over the population, with more of that wealth given to the minorities.

>37% dividend tax

lmao

Feels good living in the libertarian paradise of Bulgaria, with the lowest taxes in the entire EU and 5% dividend tax

Sounds horrible. Are you going to provide a limit on how big the presents are that they're allowed to give their children? How much education?
Don't you think one of the main reasons people keep working, maintaining and adding to their estates is because they want to leave it to their children? Self interest goes beyond the self to the immediate family.
If they couldn't leave anything to their children they would consume all their income and stop working.
That's one of the reasons people advocate monarchy- people look after the country because it's going to their children.

>tfw you studied and worked hard your entire life till you were finally able to get rich and now you have to pay 40% of everything you get to the government so immigrants can have free stuff

At least Brazil isnt this cucked, we allow immigrants but they stay in the basement of big stores making clothes for 1/10 of the minimum wage ROFL

Depends how they got there and whether kikery was (heavily) involved

>Bulgarian education

This already exists in the US.

Instead of an outright ban, there's a gigantic tax on all inheritance over a million dollars.

i want their cars

97% tax rate?

No it doesn't add up like that.

Eg :

Start with £100

tax 50%

= £50

tax 50%

= £25

Eh, they're okay I guess. So long as they aren't obnoxious or complete kikes they are fine.

They are mostly pretty good. No complaints.

>favoring new money proles

They will hang from trees in about 50-60 years. It happens every 300 years.

There's nothing wrong with inheriting your parent's wealth. Why would it be bad to leave your wealth to your kids?

Just curious. What indie game did you make?

If everyone is rich then nobody is rich

Hanmerwatch?

They don't add the tax up all at once, you pay the 30, then the 10, then 20 and 37 any time you drag it out of an account.

Not gonna say sorry chaps. Revealing identity on Sup Forums would not be a great move.

I would like to buy your game, especially if it made a million

I don't think it was hammerwatch cause they weren't Brits

don't care as long as they aren't leftists who want to impose multiculturalism on us working class people because of "muh feels"

you paid yourself a salary right?
if you have a gf you can get out like 50k/year tax efficiently (still pay corp tax before dividends tho)
congrats on your success btw. was this the culmination of many failed attempts, learning how to market it etc, or stuck lucky?

richfag here. i don't get people like in OPs pic. i'm still wearing a tracksuit right now and haven't showered in 3 days.

this

>t. from a formerly upper class family that fell to the middle class

if they're self made through hard work and done something productive in their lives for the world then good on them, if its inherited then they're just clueless lucky cunts (salty) and if its a lottery win then lets hope they deserved it and needed it because the lottery here has now become infested with rich people winning all the time due to being able to throw money at the lottery without a care in the world.

My guess is Stardew Valley

stardew valley is a fucking great game 2bh

thats because youre a low test weeb

doesn't matter i'm rich lmao.

just loan yourself the 1.5m cable at whatever interest rate your tax authority allows for executive loans, then declare the corp insolvent.

there should be 0 sales tax for shit sold outside the US if steam is US owned, that's a straight up (((jew))) move and they ripped you off there

what the fuck do you put your money in? JGB's? lol

do you live (((lowkey))) so nobody knows how much $$ you have?

i came into money not too long ago, and i was shocked at how people changed. all the (((coming out of the woodworks and asking for $$$$))) meme's came true instantly

i'm not really living low key on purpose i just don't see any merit in throwing my money around sweat pants are comfy as fuck that's why i wear them. i don't socialize much at all but i usually pay the drinks for my friends when we're out (no fancy shit just some stinky pub)

are you actual jap or rich whitey in tokyo?

rich whitey on vacation.

breddy gud

comfy gave it away
also not knowing what JGB's are

Mark 10:25

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

I invested a large sum of money in APPL in 96. Since then the stock value and number of shares has increased significantly. I also invested heavily in Google when they had their IPO.

I own a smallish home in the country and rent an apartment in the town I go to school at currently. I spend most of my time shooting or listening to music so all of my play money is spent on audio equipment or firearms.

None of my friends realize how much my net worth is and the few that do are amazed at the way I live despite being exponentially more well off than they are.

is this bait?

You haven't thought this through you dopey fuck. What about a farm or a fucking house almost anywhere in Southern California? Those would be assets over $1mil. So moderately wealthy people have to auction their assets off to the rich so there is some sort of social justice? Talk about making sure the rich own everything. haha what a boob.

Whatever they did that I didnt good on them

The ones living off "daddies money" can blow a goat though

>1.5 million
>rich

Rich kid here.

I have a trust fund with 8 million in it, and I stand to inherit another 20 ish million (before taxes) when my parents die.

Money in the trust fund is of course controlled by a trustee until I'm 40, so until then another person makes sure the money is spent "responsibly".

How do I best put this money to use? Feels like I've spent most of my life just existing. Now I want to take advantage of the financial resources I'm lucky enough to have, but I can't think of a financially better plan than just investing responsibly and living an easy life off interest.

What would you do, Sup Forums? Remember that a trustee controls the money so you can't buy an island to start a white ethnostate or anything like that.

buy land

bet it all on the nat gas widow maker spread collapsing

Can i be your friend?

>Money in the trust fund is of course controlled by a trustee until I'm 40
Dear god why? Do your parents have that little of an opinion of your reasoning skills?

Which is why you include a clause that excludes or takes into account farming property, you loose asshole faggot.

Ask the trustee if he too believes in a white ethnostate. But statistically, he's probably jewish.

It would be really awesome if Silicon Valley contracted (((Ebola))).

Most rich people are stupid and should be killed

well i never claimed to be a nip.
ITT? sure :3

>Build camp
>buy lots of ovens
>go to richfag party
>invite (((people))) with funny noses and puffy lips for private party
>START THE FIRE

Bist Du immer noch besoffen?

>rich people
>rapefart

#

Lass mich.

It has more to do with my siblings being part of the trust. The trust turning over assets when the youngest beneficiary turns 30. I'm the oldest, so that happens when I'm 40. The trust is actually 25 million with 60 ish million in inheritance, split three ways.

This is accurate.

Scratch off lottery tickets and cool nigger clothes, faggot.

If only I could get a small loan of a million dollars....I mean I could definitely do something with it because "I'm like a smart person".

>How do I best put this money to use?
Buy land and develop an apartment complex. You have the cash in there to develop it entirely new. Have a proper management company handle the details (do your fucking research on building contractors and management companies first), and you essentially have a damn good paying full-time job for a down payment of 3-4m. You'll make money for the rest of your life.

Cool, so why japan for new years vacation? Whats Japan like? Got any cool pics?

>What would you do, Sup Forums? Remember that a trustee controls the money
How old are you? If you really are rich, then you should know that you can borrow money at 0% and get them to pay your loan off for you.

Their kids can be ultra-brats but I don't begrudge them their fortune.

Die Welt brennt!
Schnell Bier drauf!

Was gäbe ich heute dafür, Japaner zu sein.

I think aristocrats with a proper sense of noblesse oblige are probably the greatest form of human which is possible to exist.

does anyone know if someone can get out of a structured settlement in ontario? all the jew lawyers say you can't as do the (((structured settlement))) companies

>can't buy and island to start a white ethnostate or anything like that

why even be a richfag and live.

Start a nonprofit

LOL. All the rich people will just evade the tax by doing it out of the country.

>tfw when you don't own a single Shekel, but turn the world on its head, because Wall Street funded you

reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/index.html

>tfw was born poor
>didn't have enough money to go to a 4 year college and afraid of student debt
>just went to community college to at least get a degree
>got in for free because student grants
>end up promoted to manager at my retail store after a lot of hard work and saying Yes
>earn about 55k a year which for me, I can live comfortably but I think I'd struggle if I had to take care of a family but that's fine I'll never get married anyway lmao
>buy weebshit like figurines and plushies (it honestly isn't that expensive if you control yourself)
>any other disposable income I put into utilities stock for dividends later in my life and play around with it a bit for small returns
>friends think I'm rich as fuck and constantly complain to me how they're broke from college debt and they still have a few more years to go
>ask what my secret is
>tell them I just went to CC and worked my ass off in my job that I got in CC
>tell me I'm retarded and I should have just gone to college so I can make way more money

I dunno, maybe I should have. But I see all these guys my age struggling to make ends meet and I just fill out some paperwork, talk to some customers, and teach new employees shit, and dick around all day, and I guess I'm okay with this. It's not the best paying job in the world, but I'm happy enough.

GIB

Gecheckt. Was kannst du auch anderes machen außer zu saufen?

all my friends are getting married or having children already so they don't celebrate new years eve like we used to. i like animu and mango so i went to nipland. too drunk and lazy to hook up my phone and post pics right now but you can have this cute doggo.

Thats the life homie, your friends are retarded.

Youre on the right path, keep working. And to be honest you still have plenty of time to go university.

To answer, OP. I don't care. I wish money would not exist at all. I also wish the (((money lenders))) wouldn't exist.

I think capitalism, especially financial capitalism, is unnatural, destructive, corrupt, disgusting and slavery. It always was, it still is and it always will be. Essentially, you sell the world to kill yourself.

Poorfag detected. When are you going to get a real job?

They're where they are by the efforts of them and their forefathers, as such that they live in luxury is reserved.
When it becomes an issue is when they actively try to stop people from reaching the same height, the most common example of this being when they buy out politicians to treat them favourably.

With any hope Trump will put a stop to this given his experience on the other end and his fortune effectively making it impossible to either sneak shit by him or tempt him.

No wonder the establishment was/is in full panic mode.

what happened

because rich kids don't learn how to deal with hardship or have real consequences for their poor decisions so they end up shitposting on a nazi anime image board instead of doing something with their life

Sounds nice desu, i have a kid so i can feel your friends. Wouldnt change anything tho, but i live vicariously through my single friends, miss just going wherever whenever. Dont forget about the ones with kids, they probably still want to hang with you, its just hard to make time

I don't mind them if they don't have the superiority complex, like the fucking rich classmates that had rich as fuck parents that were clearly disappointed with them because everytime the spoiled brats had to show some balls, they wouldnt.

Self made rich people I respect, people taking the wealth they received for free for granted I do not

That's bullshit, this guy has no idea what he is talking about.

A sales tax is charged to the consumer.

>Was kannst du auch anderes machen außer zu saufen?
Es ist Zeit für Reich! Wir mussen die Juden ausrotten!