Least/most cucked colleegs

HS Senior doing college apps here.

I am looking for a top school that at the same time will not have an infectious SJW culture.

I have so far applied to
Yale
UCSD
UCLA
Syracuse
U of Kentucky
Pace
Boston college
Northwestern
UConn
UMass Amherst
TCNJ
Seton Hall
NYU
Rice
Cornell (rejected ED)

Accepted at:
Rutgers
Florida state university

I dont want my classes to be complete SJW propaganda, I'm OK with a little liberal bias. At the same time I do not want to attend crackhead Joe's county college and get a STEM degree that's worthless

What campuses are least cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

heterodoxacademy.org/2016/10/19/introducing-the-hxa-guide-to-colleges/
heterodoxacademy.org/resources/guide-to-colleges/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're looking for uncucked campuses yet you applied to yale?

It can't be that bad right?

UCF or USF

Just go to a technical school or community college. You won't end up with a crushing student loan debt and you will learn a set of skills that will actually get you a job.

I plan to go to med school m8y

UCF opened its medschool about 2years ago. Nice facilities. Plus in based Florida.

UCF is massive tbqh

I'll look into the school

Miami University in Oxford Ohio is secretly redpilled. Some Pollacks posted pol.material all over campus and even managed to troll fhe fucking school newspaper. Overall it's pretty red.

Rutgers is definitely cucked. Every college is cucked though

>I do not want to attend crackhead Joe's county college and get a STEM degree that's worthless
:^) Good choice OP. Surely you get what you pay for when it comes to getting a degree.

Only reason I applied to rutgers is because it's a less than minute drive. Do I plan to go there? Probably not

Less than 10 minute*

well, it's very cheap if you live in state. I wouldn't write it off just because it's cucked, because you may be disappointed when you find out whatever university you do choose is just as cucked

The only problem with Rutgers is that New Brunswick doesn't feel really campusy, the campus is scattered throughout the city

Oklahoma University

Come to the most red state in the country

NU and UCSD are cucked. But I don't think you needed me to tell you that. FSU is a good option and the campus and woodlands around it are beautiful.
UCF I don't 100% know, but my thought is probably pretty cuck-y? Literally a city unto itself, and I know someone who's undocumented and got a full ride there, so they seem like a "lol diversity" school. On the other hand, engineering is a huge, huge draw to the school and most engineers I've met thta went there/are going there are based or more moderate.
USF is cucky. Know people who went there, one wrote her entry essay about her orientation, she got huge scholarship (80% or more, I don't quite remember), accepted into honors college.
Cornell is good option, I think. I applied there too. Upstate NY, horse country, and strong ag science division.
Good luck, wherever you go. The environment doesn't have to be perfect, you can still succeed no matter what.

You're right. It's really fucking annoying too. There are two campuses in Piscataway too. Each campus is big enough to feel "campusey" though.

UCF grad here, main campus had 60,000+ Students so you have a pretty large sample size and thus a lot less cucked. Huge frat life, which tends to be really white and conservative. Definitely a fun place, and it offers like every program under the sun

>Yale
super SJW, are you retarded?
>UCSD
dunno but california, probably super SJW
>UCLA
same as UCSD
>Syracuse
dunno
>U of Kentucky
probably not nearly as bad as the others, but you don't want to live in kentucky
>Pace
dunno
>Boston college
boston is SJW'y but BC at least has the catholic infuence
>Northwestern
SJW
>UConn
dunno, probably SJW.. connecticut
>UMass Amherst
zoomass. only go here if you're a chad
>TCNJ
?
>Seton Hall
dunno
>NYU
SUPER FUCKING SJW
>Rice
not really SJW but nerdy as fuck.
>Cornell (rejected ED)
>
>Accepted at:
>Rutgers
not really SJW but the people there are so retarded. i can't stand people who went to rutgers
>Florida state university
why?

Why did you post just to say that you have no fucking clue?

Good to hear, UCF is kind of a top pick for me because its in the state. I knew it had a huge population, just didn't remember how many students. I think being around that many people would make me sick though, that's really crowded.

Rice is good.
The least cucked schools in the country, politically, are Texas A&M and Texas Tech.
The Tech newspaper has someone who is surely a Sup Forumslack writing columns - there was a positive editorial about nationalism sometime last fall.
Of course, since you failed high school math classes - sorry, I mean don't want to attend crackhead Joe's - you'll probably frown at these options.

UT Austin might be a good choice for you.

Total enrollment of 64318

because i did have a clue on most of them and i'm bored, cunt

Don't go to Vassar, ever...

Former UCLA student here. Fuck that place. Lots of SJWs in powerful places. Unless you like Asians, both Americanized and FOB, I'd stay away from this place.

Area is nice though. Lots of nice food places and a few bars.

FSU is hell

Every University of California school is cucked beyond belief

I seriously wish I had thought about sjw culture before attending UC Berkeley. It is absolutely insufferable. Any Cal Sup Forumsacks here?

Go to St. Cloud state, there are a fair number of Somalians and the Faculties shilling is strong but it's incredible how red pilled the student body overall is.

This. UCLA isn't not as bad as Cal though. I think the Greek life, Hillel, and College Republicans clubs there are strong places to shelter anti-SJW culture

My ex got a full ride there. It's pretty liberal. Why do you care though. If anything it's easier to get on your professors good side.

>I hate republicans so much can I be a part of that cool research project you're doing?

I went to Berkeley, which is basically considered one of the absolute worst and it really wasn't that bad.

As long as you're STEM.

The humanities classes? Yeah. They're tumblr in real life. And you'll probably have to take a couple for breadth requirements.

But if you're mostly STEM it's fairly tolerable even for Berkeley.

Not saying you should go to Berkeley, just offering my experiences.

no idea how accurate this actually is but:

heterodoxacademy.org/2016/10/19/introducing-the-hxa-guide-to-colleges/

>While many of these ranking systems include the traditional metrics about acceptance rate, student-faculty ratio and more, they cannot tell you whether the intellectual climate is vibrant, varied, and free, or whether it is conformist and politicized. Now, there is a resource that does.

“Heterodox Academy Score” factoring in:

Endorsement of the Chicago Principles on Freedom of Expression.
FIRE rating (based on the school’s protections for freedom of speech)
ISI Rating (a rating based on how conservative students are likely to fare at each school)
Campus incidents concerning free speech and political orthodoxy

heterodoxacademy.org/resources/guide-to-colleges/
top schools:
1) U of Chicago
2) Purdue U
3) College of William and Mary
4) Washington U - St. Louis

Didnt apply to Berkeley plus the deadline was a month ago

What year were you? I'm a sophomore at Cal right now. Any tips for someone who's almost halfway through with Cal?

My point is even Berkeley isn't that bad, so you might not have to worry about it as much as you think.

UC Bezerkley at its finest

U of Chicago, obviously

>college
Fuck that. Go to trade school or get an apprenticeship. Anything else is wasting tons of money and POTENTIAL EARNED INCOME on nothing of value that can't be gained in your spare time from the internet for free.

Imagine GIVING UP earning $30k/yr for four years and PAYING $20k/yr for four years for the privilege. PLUS INTEREST.

I would apply if the deadline wasn't in 4 hours

Plus they have the stupidest essay prompts

I imagine any advice I could give would depend on your major/career goals.

I was mcb personally.

>I plan to get into the most crippling debt possible
Fixd

going to UKY right now

do not go here kek
Especially if you're doing a STEM, you will get assraped
the professors here are researchers primarily, it's a part of their terms of research that they HAVE to be professors

They suck so much mega dick at their job, it's not even funny. Absolutely no motivation whatsoever. And the usual SJW stuff applies, you will not be able to avoid that at a university in the US.

What is your actual major?

Dont listen to this guy
Go to college and get a stem degree
Im a radiographer taking a masters in medical mri imaging
Lots of money, work smart not hard

Career wise I more or less have a good track set out. I was thinking more along the things that you think everyone who goes to cal should do before they graduate.

>imagine not being able to afford college and then proving that sour grapes is real

Biology

Every state school in the southeastern US has far less SJW cunts per capita than other schools.

Every school in the Ivy League or Silicon Valley is a hotbed for limousine liberals and bratty ethnic shitheads.

Rural, remote schools will give you a more intimate education at the cost of fewer amenities and typical college activities.

The only real "top school" for undergrads is Harvard because every other school is the same when listed on your resume.

The trick is to find a school that will offer you 1) a good degree in your chosen field, and 2) leverage that you can use to get a job.

In other words, if you want to be a marine biologist, go to Coastal Tidewater College instead of Middle Of The Fucking Desert University.

Auburn, surrounded by nothing but country boys, heavily wooded area, and farm land. If it's gay it is pushed away.

Even better.

Purdue University, Texas A&M

In general every state school will have both cucked and non-cucked elements. I go to Michigan, which is notorious for being liberal, but you'll still see Trump signs and apparel out on gamedays.

Was at UCSD during elections. That very night the on-campus students got together and marched through the school and eventually onto the freeway where one got hit by a car.

The next day there was a dreary mood throughout the whole campus. It was hard holding back a smirk the whole day.

why do you guys always say this?
Are trade schools free in the USA?

Oh I have no fucking idea. I can't think of anything specific to Berkeley.

In my opinion, the only things you need to do while in college are:

1. Major in something not retarded (harder than anyone thinks)
2. Get a good GPA for your desired field
3. Get a couple years of work experience
4. Get a gf/fuck gf

If you can achieve those things, you're top of the pack.

Biology is shit tier. Don't do it. It's garbage. Even for med school.

I went to college, got a stem degree, lost out on easily $120k earned income in four years, took out $80k in loans over those years to pay for it, and when I graduated there were NO JOBS. I couldn't find anything for two years. Okay so that's two years of interest accumulating and tremendous stress over not being able to find work and I basically ruined all my relationships with friends and family because I couldn't find any job at all (my degree disqualified me from minimum wage jobs, funny enough).

I'm not 8 years out from my high school graduation, making about $50k/yr, and I still owe about $40k in student loans after two years working and paying about $50k into my loans. Total lost income was $180k simply from not getting a job right away after high school, and all told I'll probably wind up paying back $95k on all my loans. Total LOST money simply from going to school is $275k. Now having my fancy job that requires a degree, my increased income should eventually pay that back, right? I'm making about $15k/yr over what I would make if I'd gotten a non-degree job and stayed in getting raises and promotions and such. It'll take 18 years to earn back that money if that holds steady. And this also isn't taking into account savings and investment income that I could have had if I'd been saving and investing right from the start 8 years ago.

Attending university IN THIS DAY AND AGE is one of the most financially stupid moves anyone can make.

An apprenticeship as an electrician not only does not cost money, they PAY you while you're an apprentice. All you need is a GED/high school diploma, and there's tons of jobs available.

Pretty much any liberal arts college will be super cucked.

>UCSD reporting in

UC Socially Dead - red pilled slightly, not too cucked

Small guu

Do you care about Biology or do you just want to go to Med School?

If the second: get a Chemical Engineering degree. It's a hard as shit major but it's easy to get in to both Law and Med school with a Chem Eng degree (and a non-mouthbreather GPA). You also are the alpha big dick head honcho of the engineers, and can take environmental/petro jobs. It's so versitile it will make you shit.

This meme needs to stop being perpetuated by drop outs...

Your major was one of the first targets in the left's crusade against reason. You're shit out of luck. Be prepared to argue for four years straight and graduate with no job prospect outside of "useful idiot."

That's the case in any research institutions worth a shit. Get friendly with the grad student TAs, they'll probably be your best resource

>t. research institution grad TA

All of those are pretty cucked

UCLA/SD and Kentucky aren't that bad

I enjoy bio but I really want to go to med school.

Ill see if I can change my major

Pretty much every university you'll go to will be cucked. Southern Universities won't be as bad.

>Rutgers is definitely cucked

It's just a couple of loud nuts. You don't see them closing off buildings to straight white males.

Not to devalue your lived experience, but you should've known better, unless you graduated in 2009, in which case that's a bummer.

You could've looked up salary data about your major prior to enrollment. Placement data is usually harder to find, but good schools will advertise it. You had 4 years to check out job fairs and take internships. Once you enter your major, you could have talked to alumni and upperclassmen, and learned from their experiences looking for jobs.

Probably the best advice you're going to get right here, don't do bio. Do chemical engineering unless you're a brainlet, in that case you were never cut out for med school to begin with

It's true though, 2 years into being an electrician and my brother is already making $38/hr with no debt whatsoever.

Yeah, they are

Still, I'd avoid it that situation if at all possible. It's a joke that people pay out 10k a semester just to get more education out of the textbook.

I believe Ohio university is pretty conservative

Come to ru
Girls are like guys here thy come up to u n pick u up to have sex, when thy wanna fuk u thyll force it so hard

Fun people tons of networking

Kinda racist as its divided by race but mostly blacks n whites hang with their own kind the rest asians n hispa is n muslims n the rest all hang out, but to get invited to white people party u have to be chad white or be chad in general but there pretty lame now since there pretty strict in college ave now

brb moving to USA ;-)

just kidding...

how much does a ''senior''? Electrician make in the USA?

That's retarded. A 3.2 in ChemE(or even chem at many schools) and 4.0 in bio are the same difficulty and the 3.2 ChemE won't cut it. Also you have to take more classes and have less time for research and extracurriculars.

t. ChemEng student

that almost 60k once you take taxes?

If you make at least a C and aren't a compete social autist you can make 100k in no time in a major city with a useful degree.

I graduated HS in 2008 (in california) and studied biomedical engineering. Half of biomedical engineer undergrads go to medical school and the other half go to grad school. I wasn't able to get loans for grad school and I didn't want to be a doctor. I was also a white male and I'm sure you understand how that really helped a lot at job fairs and with internships.

It's appalling that high schools push college so hard but never tell the students that there are other options or tell them about the financial reality of paying to attend an extra four years of school when everyone's doing the same thing and there's barely enough jobs for every graduate anyway. Recent graduate un/underemployment is a very serious problem and it's causing big problems in ever developed economy because they can't afford to buy houses or start their lives on a minimum wage job crushed by student loans.

UA, Alabama's a fine state buddy

My cousin is a journeyman (about middle tier) and can work as much as he likes: he typically makes $120k/yr working about 9-10 months out of the year on average.

You realize most people here are jaded fucks who graduated in 09?

then and now are worlds apart in terms of finding work with a college degree.

Yeah, that's why you don't get a 3.2 and go for at least a 3.5. Much more impressive than a 4.0 bio to admissions.

Let me put it like this:
I'm assuming op is a fucking white male, hence wanting a minimal sjw environment. When it comes to med school acceptance, even with a 4.0 bio GPA and MCAT in the 90th percentile he has about a 1:2 chance of losing his spot in medical school to LaDarius Washington with his 3.5 bio GPA and 60th percentile MCAT. Having a different and objectively more difficult major with a slightly lower gpa sets him apart, they group these applications by major

What did you study?

Wash U is ultra lib.

t. St. Louisan

>$120k/yr working about 9-10 months out of the year on average.

holy shit
What city?

I would look at univ of chicago. I'd never heard of it before, but apparently it has an 8% acceptance rate, so it must be good.
Anyway, I read an article, a few months back, about how the administration banned safe spaces.
So that sounds like they won't put up with sjw bullshit. Which is good.

yale is infested with sjw cucks and new haven is littered with degenerate niggers

It's by design, a major takeaway you need from a college education is the ability to be a self learner, but this fact isn't stressed much anymore. Whether you go to graduate school, medical school, or to the job market, this is (was) one of the reason degrees are highly sought after, you need to be able to train yourself given the proper resources. It sucks that it's so expensive but that's the way it is now, maybe we can do something about it when we're in positions of power in the future.

I go to UC Davis. Practically everyone is a Bernout degenerate. Trump meltdowns were funny.

FSU is top 3 for hottest girls in the nation, but they're pretty leftist.

If you're the first Chad type I'd definitely go there.

He works in the Southwest. For a while he lived in Las Vegas working on a solar power plant they were building, say for 3 years? Then he took a while off, did some jobs in central California, and now he's working on rich people houses in Beverly Hills and getting paid just insane amounts of money wiring up houses for millionaires.

Seriously, there's tons of jobs that pay extraordinarily well and don't require degrees. Going to university in this day and age is an unmitigated financial disaster.

don't apply anywhere on the east coast if you're majoring in biology

t. NYC college student

ucla has a ton of chinks who hold no political ideology one way or another and it's probably the best choice for you. it's liberal biased, but not as bad as the rest.

PhD in physical chemistry at the moment. I took courses with chemical engineering PhD students, nice people, if only a little too shy.

Junior at Syracuse here. Some people have trump flags on their windows. It's not cucked really as far as univeristies go.

Fair enough, you're probably smarter than me and 99% of the board, though, if that's true. My ChemE program is fucking hard. Undergrad in physical chem?

>Don't want SJWs
>>Yale

Wew.
Ok.

>they're letting people this fucking stupid into college nowadays
Just fuck my country up, senpai.