I don't see it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only old nuns dress like that

also they don't have to wear it

The one on the right has a religion, culture, and economy based around war, torture and the suffering of their own people. The one on the left is a nun, dude.

The bomb vest.

the first made a personnal commitment

the second was forced into it

the one on the right blows up innocent people, the one on the left doesn't

If the one on the left takes her hood off then they will not be raped as punishment then when they get pregnant they will not be given 50 lashings as punishment for infidelity.

The one on the left isn't famous for hiding bombs under her dress

Left has freedom
Right has no freedom

one chose the robe and had to work hard to get that robe. one is forced to wear it and will be stoned if she goes in public without the robe.

one is voluntarily

>people don't like muslims 'cause they dress funny

yes, it's that. the violence and terrorism has nothing to do with it.

Nuns devote their whole lives to God and live amongst other nuns, in a convent.
The other one lives freely

The one of the left is a famous actress dressed as a nun, the one on the right is presumably a faithful Muslim who believes she will burn in hell for eternity if she doesn't wear the hijab.

You niggers will reply to anything.

Sage

this is the right answer. op is low quality bait

(((kike))) spotted, the first one has the cross around her neck and face exposed, the second one doesnt even have an actual burqa since her face is exposed. nun's headdress shows face but a burqa doesn't.

There's no difference. They're both retards who believe in the Jewish magic sky daddy.

who wore it better

One group is made to wear it after choosing to join a holy order. The other is made to wear it because if they don't they are deemed sluts and whores deserving of rape and chastisement.
You dumb sandnigger.

I want to blow my load inside Left
Right wants to blow up

The one on the left is my fetish, the one on the right is not.

Mass murder, child marriage, raping and suicide bombings.

No cross = get out

One of them is a devoted member of the church in the uniform associated with that job. The other explodes.

Op is beta cuck for not understanding to obvious.

left is cuter. Yet none of them are praying the right G-d

One doesn't shoot up / drive trucks / blow places (up) where people gather on a regular basis.

christian women aren't forced to be nuns

one blows up and the other doesnt

There's no difference since it's the same religion

kek has spoken, what else is there to say

One might blow herself up
Or attack someone
Like Yvette Felarca

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

One on the left made the decision to live a highly religious and sub-servant life.

One on the right is forced to dress like that or be ostracized and abused.

One on the right is also known to implode.

Nuns only kill people in Vietnamese comic books

One is the voluntary uniform of a religious order, the other is the mandatory garb of a death cult.

the number of catholic nuns blowing themselves up or getting raped by their goatcousin has to be substantially lower

Copy and checkd for future slide threads.

Severely underrated

a member of a religious community of women, typically one living under vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.

sand niggers are loud stinky bomb raping bomb people and Christians aren't. Check mate

>be waiter
>get table full of cute college muslim girls, like there's fucking ten of them
>almost all of them flirt with me
>we're just joking around together
>the one in the corner is smiling but she's fucking staring at me
>the girl next to her laughs and says "it wouldn't work man she's muslim"

Muzzie face is showing. Why? She is already thrown off a building or stonnd to death.

That's false equivlanecy. One is a religious headwear that only nuns wear and not all Catholic women but the other is something that is required to be worn by all Muslim women in some countires. You just can't compare the two. Maybe if there was a Catholic theocracy which made every woman dress like nun...

Is this a serious question?

god this is so fucking stupid...

A few women choose to become nuns. Muslim women are forced to wear head coverings over the threat of violence and incarceration.

Headscarf is hotter than habit.

one didn't get her cunt shopped off, the other is basically tranny tier.

It's not the veil you ignorant sjw cunt, it's the ideology behind it. Kys

kys

One explodes, the other doesn't.

Choose wisely.

The one on the left has made a choice. The one on the right has no choice, but pretends she does.

The one on the left won't be punished by the men in her family for removing her habit. The one on the right will be punished by the men in her family for removing her veil.

testing if im still banned
but to not off-top
nuns wear habits willingly, muslims don't

Fucked around and got a triple double.

most haven't worn it since vatican 2 in the 60s

uns are actually among the most degenerate catholics

also, there's no difference, op. the image even had to use a nun to make it clear she's catholic because if they showed a traditional catholic woman wearing a veil people would think she's a muslim too probably

veils and headscarves are good for women

Nuns are not beheaded for taking theirs off.

>This thread again

The woman on the left doesn't risk damning her mother if she takes it off.

One is a Christian nun, the other is a Muslim.

That was easy.

Yes, both are whores.

Am I still banned?

This is dumb. One chooses to wear that garb, the other is forced to wear it.

truth

One would be stoned to death if she takes it off or has it pulled off. Also she immediate jettisons it the moment she gets on an airplane to a non-islamic country signaling that she doesn't even want to wear it in the first place.

The smell

I'm so tired of baits

Left
>I can leave my religion any time
Leaves religion

Right
>I can leave my religion any time
Dies

You can leave the nunnery without a death sentence for doing so

One is a chaste bride of christ, a chastity of virtue and purity.

The other wears a garbage bag over her face because other men looking at her makes her husband's dick stop working.

one is about to explode outa her clothes

The nun can take the hood off without being stoned to death.

No nun has ever strapped on a bomb vest.

Nuns don't explode

the one on the left won't get beaten if she refuses to wear it

One's a Christian and one's a Muslim. Not a difficult answer.

nuns choose to cover themselves in servitude of god, muslims believe that ALL women need to cover themselves regardless if they are muslim or if that is what they wish

DING DING DING

This.
Nuns make my peepee hard while mudslimes don't.

The nun is a fake for wearing makeup.

One is a religious OFFICIAL and the other is a religious believer. Catholics do not mandate their female believers to cover their heads

right one has inferior sandnigger genes ans probably smells like kebab. Left has genes as pure as European snow

the one on the left chooses to wear it after taking a set of formal vows. The one on the right is stoned if they don't wear it.

>nuns choose to cover their hair as a sign of commitment to God and service to man
>completely voluntary
>can leave the church whenever they want without problem

>Muslims women are forced even as a young woman to cover themselves
>form of control and shame
>can't leave the faith or take it off without being beaten, raped, or killed

Oh yeah totally the same goy

one is a celibate christfag and the other one is a terrorist breeding sow

One is mandatory and the other by choice.

one in voluntary one is compulsory.

Christians used to kill non-believers too.

The difference is (at least in the current time period) Christcucks are more civilized than Muslims who are living in a modern dark age.

The one on the right explodes and the left doesn't

>Christians used to kill non-believers too.

name one person.

One on the left won't be stoned in public for taking her hood off

im waiting.

one attaches bombs and kills people, the other fingers a necklace.

Nuns don't have husbands

The one on tight is being opressed by her husband and lives with Stockholm syndrome

One is genitally mutilated, the other isn't.

one is part of the church the other is just following the teaching of their "church".

DAMN SATAN BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THEM LIES

Nuns make a chastity vow, Muslim women might marry and have sex.

It's be like McDonald's workers walking around in their uniform compared to people who eat McDonald's having to wear a McDonald's uniform.