Stop complaining that you're home alone on Sup Forums for nye

Stop complaining that you're home alone on Sup Forums for nye.

>be me
>at my friends house for a big nye bash
>beer pong
>shots
>music
>dancing
>balloons
>laughing, talking, yelling
>degeneracy
>me sitting sitting with my phone on Sup Forums

I'd much rather spend nye with you faggots than my dumbass friends any day. You don't know how lucky you are to have this community of like-minded individuals exchanging ideas, memes, insults and arguments.

Happy new year brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>That angle

Did a drone get stuck in a ceiling fan or something?

Kick that faggot in the red headband in the clit.

Half of the people in that shot will be confused and lost by their late 20s, without any real prospects.

2/10 will find good jobs and grow to become successful alpha males, but may continue their degeneracy.

Happy newyear too ameribro

why is everybody in tank tops?

What sort of people dress so trashy for New Years.

I am having a new years party tonight, it should be a fun time. Keg is iced, dips are simmering, all the furniture is moved.

Going to be 2 drunk 2 fuck. Many people on Sup Forums are normal.

wtf red cups are real?

>be me
back to plebbit

lol yes, how do euros have parties.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68

we just use the bottle/can or get a glass.
i thought red cups was just some movie inside joke like the wilhelm scream.

>drinking out of plastic cups after the age of 8
>inviting people to your house you don't trust using you glasses

1. its easy to clean up
2. how many fucking glasses do you have

How do you guys do parties with kegs/ drinking games without cups

Is it because you guys all live in tiny apartments so you cant have a lot of people over or??

It's mostly for clean up purposes and yes the fact that when people get drunk they get clumsy.

Do you request a glass and Ben's Fish and Chips or do you just take the plastic/paper/Styrofoam cup they hand you?

HAPPY NEW'S YEARS Sup Forums CULTURAL ENRICHMENT PROGRAM.

i feel you dude
i'm not really much of a party person. i'm always the guy just standing awkwardly holding a beer or smoking and just sitting silently. my friends go to a lot and i get invited to some at uni and when i was in high school so i've gone to plenty. girls were never into me so it was never really worth it imo i always end up thinking i'd rather be at home watching anime or posting on Sup Forums

Thank You, Sir

May the power of KEK be with you

holy shit their eyes

I just got back from a party.

Tried as hard as I could to keep the conversation light, but everyone insisted on bringing up the election at every turn. So I did what I always do, talk about islamist factions in Africa and Southeast Asia.

Red Solo cups are great. They are the best for drinking games. American parties get really really sloppy/messy. No one wants to wash dishes like a pleb.

Plus you don't have to worry about broken glass and stuff. Also, kegs are plentiful.

Happy New Years bro, have a shot with them though just don't call anyone a kike

you know your a tool for posting this your probably a reddit jew

happy new year ameribro

it's called a selfie stick you pleb

go talk to some girls you fucking idiot

Pic related is you OP, you sperg.
Be nirmal one time a year at least

im the same way... until i get about 3-4 beers in me and a couple of shots.

then its off to the races!

although, if i were at that party in the picture. i'd uber the fuck out of there and go somewhere else!

Happy new years and congratulations on the aspergers

Mother fucker. Go drink, laugh, socialize, and get laid

Could be on a stick, those are really popular now but people prefer to use them to make group selfies

>at a hogmanay party
>tell people I dont drink
>people get so angry I think there might be a fight

welcome to scotland

Yea, that's me tonight, probably just stay home.

Fucking right.
I've never seen the point of getting shitfaced to celebrate, not to mention parties I go to are usually filled with absolute morons. Most of those people will only ever get a degree because of rich parents or just overall bullshit in the school system and I'll be surprised if they ever get a higher paying job.
A Sup Forums party sounds like the best party. Get everyone together and let's meme on in 2017, happy new year.

i would never complain..the only other place i would rather be is outside /inawoods/ or /onamountain/

More like you're hopelessly addicted to a hawaiian tiki painting forum because of the fresh OC, memes, and bantz.

Lad make it a resolution to GTFO this place if you're young... it is such a huge time waster. Go back into the party, chat with some cute grills, and be the life of the party.

dog bless op

be sure to at least get laid tonight

Pretty much. The only reason I semi fit in is because I lift.

just gonna get drunk in my room and eat food, hopefully i don't blackout with half the food left like i did last night
it's just like any other weekend night for me desu

What kind of dips

>4 loco

Man, so many memories of gut rot and migraines.

Happy new year to you too, buddy

>spinach
>salsa
>buffalo chicken

and little finger sandwiches.

Not everyone lives in New york east area?

happy new years you glorious introverted faggot. i'm here alone too, time of my life

at least play beer pong nigger that shit is fun

Sounds good man, cheers.

Why did you willingly let niggers into your house user?
Do you like inviting trouble into your life?

Sup Forums party would be fucking insane.

we should get it going for 2017-18 new years

all the random pol/sters ive met been crazy fucks who are good boozers to get drunk with

im staying in tonight maybe booze by myself and eat a bunch

Tell those blacks they don't belong there, OP.

Hahah, what a fucking loser.

Happy new years. 2016 wass just the beginning

Disgusting degenerates. Into the ovens with you.

All the people you would wan't at a Sup Forums get together are the people who would never go to a Sup Forums get together

Degenerates

go get laid, faggot. the only reason i'm home alone tonight is because i'm on call, and if i fuck up at my job, people goddamned die.

t. aircraft mechanic

Pretty much the same here.
Fuck that shit, it is the last time I go to a nye party, I am not one of those people anymore.

Why are there niggers invited to your party?

>bragging about your career and making excuses for why you're not partying on Sup Forums

Niggah gonna get himself a new camera for 2017

>Encouraging having sex with some random woman OP just met at a party.

Sluttiness is degeneracy. Gas yourself, worm.

wishful thinking i know. :)

Happy New Years bro. Just got home from the bars. Was invited to a neighborhood party but not gonna go. I'm gonna fuck my wife in the shower then pass out. Partying is for degenerates.

Don't be an autist and enjoy the night

nah, he look the white ppl folk

"Ye adulterers, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."-James 4:4

Stop being a degenerate.

Dude shut up. When you are old you will wish you could go back and be with your friends again. Do it now while you can.

>went to party
>designated driver
>my feet hurt
>drunken debauchery
>guy pisses on my shoe at the loo
>friends GF pukes in my car
>other friend broke up with his GF at the party and all the ride home he demands I drop him off at her place
>2 guys restraining tardo in the backseat while drunk chick rubs her vomit good and deep into my passenger seat
>get breathalyzered on my way home
>clear, didnt even get a fucking keychain
>forgot to put my beer in the fridge

Why do you hang out with human garbage?

Look at my flag, leaf, I don't have much choice

Join the church, and find like minded people. God Bless.

same i know the feels

Happy New Years fag.

Hny faggot

They kept putting that "young responsible drivers" shit on our news too, why do people even do this? Let them sleep out in the cold ffs, that way they learn

I know that feel

Thanks neighbour. Happy new year to you as well.

Jesus nigger shit look at those chins,
Where the fuck are these girls when I need a can opened?

I tell my black guests they must stay near each other too.

Easier to keep an eye on them that way.

Kike

>That pic
>Those brainless sluts
>Those niggers
>Those cucks that let niggers be around their girls
>The shitty nigger music
>The smell of degenerates
>The all around degeneracy

I don't miss being a collegecuck.

We don't use kegs. We buy cases of beer and drink out of the bottles.

why niggers allowed into party?

But who will fuck those girls after the party :3 ?

>Huh? What's that user? You're not celebrating?, no wonder you're pathetic! You'll never be a real man

Yeah sounds good. I could supply a ton of weed for the party, but since Sup Forums doesn't approve of the ol' green ayyy I guess me & my smokingbros won't be attending. Sad really, we've got nothing against our drinkingbros. Why do you hate us so much Sup Forums?

>welcome to scotland
Only part of Skyfall I actually liked

Usually always go out for any occasion, but tonight it seems like I'm staying in, browsing pol and playing Xbox. My friends are out being idiots, spending God knows how much, doing stupid shit. Honestly, I don't even mind staying home. Sure I wanna be with my friends but honestly, I just don't care much to go out tonight. I would much rather browse pol, talk with you guys, play vidya games, and smoke a little weed. No harm no foul

I am with you on that,

How many Hillary voters? The girls look like they have strong Trump tendencies with their backs to the brownies

Btw. thanks for being here for me pol

>everyone who's not a grumpy stick-in-the-mud and anyone who shows any joy or any feelings in general, is stupid and degenerate
>look at these people laughing, they're fucking retards
>CHECKED praise kek ids habbeding :DDDDD obongo King nigger shitskin gas the kikes race war now desu senpai

I don't have any friends, I know a lot of people but no one ever calls me. I might be the only person I've seen who is never on their phone.

god the one on the left!

ok stacy be happy with your chad that use you as a cumpdupster. I'll find a real woman.

niggers dont care.

>just b urself dude

You let nignogs in....

Aren't you supposed to be neutral?

What? Yes. Have you never heard of a Solo cup? They even had them in Australia when I was there.

Why dpo burger use these red cups?