If you were him, would you fuck her too?

If you were him, would you fuck her too?

I know I would.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indabutt

Many, many times.
Incest!

This weird shit needs to stop.

I give this thread 5 minutes before 404.

Many such cases.

He didn't fuck her, so this question is meaningless?

Not as meaningless as senseless violence, perpetrated by Yvette Felarca.

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

yeah, everybody knows that he's tapping Barron's boypussy.

Ohhhhhh-kayyyyyy.....

The Don fucks who he wants whenever he wants.

lol are you the guy in the webm getting punched? what has you so triggered that you're carpetbombing this whining all over the board?

>lol are you the guy in the webm getting punched?

he is clearly being assaulted. If the genders were reversed he'd be doing 3 years in state prison.

true but that double standard has existed for along time
leftists hold us on the right to the highest of standards while excusing themselves if they take part in the worst kind of behavior
their whole shtick is basically "we're the good guys and do whatever it takes to win cuz we fight for good and that includes basically gassing all the "enemies of the state" etc... and if the opposing side even steps on an eggshell then they're obviously crazy Nazi's who must be stopped at all costs

i would fuck a frozen chicken dude i dont give a fuck

anyone on Sup Forums pretending otherwise is a fucking liar

>their whole shtick is basically "we're the good guys and do whatever it takes to win cuz we fight for good and that includes basically gassing all the "enemies of the state" etc...

that's literally nazism you moron. or any form of totalitarianism fwiw.

oi foot fags

are these considered good feet?

well yeah
that is what they are
loyal troopers of the "state" and a useful tool to defeat the actual liberty movements which are mostly led by White men who are coincidentally the one group they are trying to isolate and destroy (everyone else is labeled a minority these days [literally]).
Their latest crusade is on White Women who they are relentlessly shaming in an effort to also get them to join the oppressed minority brigade and help destroy the White man
Really sickening shit but hey no one said the world was led by good people

>autism

>Wear a "Good Night Left Side" shirt
>Get ass beat by a tiny asian woman
>Cry on social media that she must be fired from her job

Sad.

I mean... double standards really are unjust and shitty though. Nothing wrong with being bothered by them, any normal person would be.
If she is allowed to punch him then he should be allowed to crack her in the face but of course had he done that I somewhat doubt it would have ended well for him.
And had the situation been reversed entirely you know he would have been arrested and their would have been a national campaign to ruin his life/fire him and gas him.

Is she was a nazi and the dude wasn't I'd be all for him kicking her ass and getting off scot-free.

yes very good

if she was my daughter, obviously not

you are meant to protect your daughter, not take advantage

Well, whatever man.
One mans devil is another mans hero and visa-versa.
I don't like people who go with the good/bad dichotomy and in this case the views of the so called "Nazi's" you refer to are for more instep with most of our countries ancestors then the people opposing him.
Personally I'd like to give both sides what they want and not force anything on anyone. Theres enough room for that, the only thing standing in the way is big Gov.

> fucking your son
not so fast you degenerated monsters

Ayyyyy.... she's into costumes.

she isn't even that good looking, shes like an 8/10

can anyone explain why you'd have to be someone else to fuck ivanka

>POL!!

yes of course

anyone who says no is a faggot beta

because I wouldn't subject my own dick to that

hah sure thing buddy

>you will never have a threesome with Ivanka and Melania on the roof of your golden tower

why. fucking. live.

get a load of this beta.

Some dishonest pundits call it incest. These are very foolish people, believe me. Love!

C'mon, you know the answer to this, Eric.

>shes not that good looking
>she's like an 8/10

.....so an 8/10 is ugly?

I often fantasize about being Barron and having a threesome with Melania and Ivanka

No, I'd commit suicide because I'm a patriot

source on webm

Pregnant THICC Ivanka with her milk-swollen titties was absolutely yummy. Imagine how full and heavy her tits must feel.

I would disown for choosing to be a Jew, it's one thing to marry someone but it's a Zoroastrian rip off religion

More proof money doesn't make you intelligent

not quite the best, but very high quality, no lower than an 8/10