youtube.com/watch?v=sgTNdYSYZTE
twitter.com/NYPDCT/status/815361591776518144
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Istanbul

literally who cares?

>police dress up undercover as santa
>the attacker did the same thing

mmm really makes you think

Another gay bar shot up? Can't wait to see the left wing rationalisation for this one

>109 CONFIRMED DEAD
that sounds about right, source?

anzu dead

is the gun man dead/alive/captured?

Something something poop in the toilet something something poop in the kitchen

your mom

You summed it up nicely. This was literally what happened.

>109 CONFIRMED DEAD

Confirmation from where?

>109
getting better

i.4cdn.org/gif/1483231143302.webm sound

EU also supported Erdogan and Islamists 100% when they start to dismantle secular state in Turkey step by step. Just as the liberal Turks.

And now we have this. I don't think people realize what is going on still. This is a country of almost 100 million with almost 10 million diaspora in Europe.

A poll showed 8% of Turks have sympathy for ISIS. Can you imagine if only 10% of that 8% decides to start doing attacks what would happen?

Do you even realize what would happen to Europe when in 10 years Turkey turns completely Islamist and bat shit crazy?

Can people even comprehend the effects this will have? It's completely over now. During the "coup" in summer in the middle of the night all the mosques started to broadcast arabic prayers along with Erdoganist messages calling people to the streets. Can you imagine what would happen if they start broadcasting one night "kill all seculars in your street?"

Their voters showed that they are capable of mobilizing in a short notice and get armed while the educated secular population have no capacity to do these things. Very, very, very bad things will happen in this country very soon.

>"It is not possible to put terrorism in your pocket and use it as a card. It is like a scorpion which won't hesitate to sting you at the first opportunity."
Bashar al-Assad

>all these muslims shooting up degenerate night clubs where women go to get grinded on by foreign men

Redpill me on Islam. Are these "terrorists" really the bad guys?

I fucking hate sweden. Full of sjw Muslim fucking faggots

The problem is I don't see a way out for you guys now. It's a matter of demography, the beards just have too many children. Look at what happened to the Cairo of the 1950s and 1960s under people like Nasser.

Those Turks who are irreligious and prepared to pledge loyalty to a foreign country should just emigrate to Greece.

club reina is a famous rich night club, if its ISIS its a mystery why they would wear a santa costume. taqqiya?

> 109

u wut m8?

We are muslims, no to christmas and new year celebrations.
Let us meet at celebrations of conquest of mekke instead of new year.

"Whoever is smilar to someone he is one of them" - Mohammad

>menorahs

>Istanbul
im sorry where is that?
never heard of that place before

>109 CONFIRMED DEAD
Oh, we are off to a great start for this year.
Tr_ips and kek will make Constantinople muslim free.

I once stepped into a pile of poo which was hidden beneath a pile of leaves. Stank like hell. But when i got home i just gave it to my mom and said: "Clean this. It fucking stinks like shit.".

Those people have nothing to do with attacks tho.

Best would be when we find out it was a nightclub for gay Jews that voted Clinton

The people still do that bro, except I'm not quite sure how one smokes rakı.

then get the fuck out of france

Sigh but its basically in Asia. Its weird to be wishing for happenings but this one isn't cutting it. Needs to be like 1000+ dead for it to count if it happens in brown town.

This is what I think. People are going to get radicalized, probably because Syrian rapefugees.

who was this semen demon?

since when is it news that muslims attack each other?

from previous thread

>Their voters showed that they are capable of mobilizing in a short notice and get armed while the educated secular population have no capacity to do these things. Very, very, very bad things will happen in this country very soon.
Good point. How many seculars are there in Turkey

>2017 begins with pest control

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=imamcajBEJs

german humor everyone.

Literally straight out a Judge Dredd comic.

Those people are celebrating the attack right now tho.

BREAKING: Reports those in the club were gassed with Raid.

BBC and CNN still saying 35

Sorry roaches. To the oven with you. You are Arabic and cancer on humanity.

More than %50 of people live a secular lifestyle. Less than %30 must be doing their prayers 5 times a day.

>gay
No, I'd prefer if they got the breeders. Gays aren't making liberal jew children.

it wouldn't be very surprising to hear the attackers did it because one way or the another they didn't like the idea of drinking on the new year's eve

I wouldn't go to Istanbul these days though, which is a shame as I wanted to go to see Hagia Sophia and other stuff. The security environment has deteriorated

Of course, Turkish Cypriots are still pretty chill, but I've heard of cases of Islamists ganging up on people being too secular in other places.

One of the shooters has been identified as notorious right-wing activist ''Samuel Hyde''.

Kek

NEWS UPDATE: Exploded RAID can found on the scene

I fucking hate canada. Full of SJW muslim fucking faggots run by a cum gobbling faggot.

>That fucking gasp

>tfw nothing ever happens to Israel

Go fuck yourself with your misinformation and inflated number

There's a video on Twitter showing what appears to be Recep Tayyip Erdogan, dressed as Santa Claus, gleefully gunning down innocents.

Maybe the mudslime factions should be divided up

youtube.com/watch?v=sgTNdYSYZTE

just for the record he is saying:
are you okay m'am? you're alive m'am. come on m'am, okay you're alive m'am. don't move, don't move.
>turns away from the woman, possibly screaming at the general direction of (one of) the attacker(s)
fuck off you godless piece of shit
>inaudible, multiple people throwing off insults and commands
>turns back to woman
m'am do you hear me? do you hear me?
>the woman twitches
okay, stay quiet, stay here
>implying she could do otherwise
>turns away again
come over here
>guy in the view
get on the ground stay down stay down
>cameraman talks to someone else
don't get out

Picture a minute before shooting has surfaced

Erdoğan is too charismatic. Many idiotic secular/muslim in name people still support him.

Also, literally nothing on CNN about this, just some year end special bullshit.

>using the term "breeder" as an insult
Being normal (heterosexual) isn't an insult, fudge packer. Butt pirates like you are the problem

careful with that edge

LINK?

THIS IS THE FIRST STEP TO RETAKING ANATOLIA, BASED SANTA CLAUS.

>You are Arabic
They objectively aren't.

That's the translation dumbass.

How the fuck did you mudshites find this place anyway.

I hope when they are done with Turkey they will fuck you up in Canada you piece of shit.

Ethnicity doesn't matter. The fight is civilization vs islam. You choose to let people on your side lose because they are of different race or nationality, you lose ground.

Some good banter to start the Year with.

>Turkey
>terrorism
>newsworthy

You understand the country is full of Muslims with a terror attack every 5 minutes?

>Erdoğan is too charismatic
Really, he seems like a big baby? Well, if divide and conquer wont work then that's my British tactics exhausted. I can't help you any further but I wish you luck, Turkbro

Izmir is by far the most secular place in Turkey lad.

Go there, in Istanbul there is only KadIkoy.

Only shit 109 confirmed dead? How many died in the twin towers?

finally a good leaf post.

I think a good comparison could be between the numbers of active protestors during Gezi Park protests vs. the number of people went to streets to stop the coup.

>The fight is civilization vs islam
Definetly.

CHECKED

No less Arabic than modern day Canada.

like 3000, not even close

>says the guy with a crescent on his flag

You aren't on the side of "Civilization", Cenk.

you voted the guy into office.
stop pulling a UK and blame the EU for your internal problems

That's some broken ass Turkish.

FUCK YOU SANTA, YOU REPRESENT EVIL CHRISTIAN VALUES OF GIVING GIFTS AND RIDING REINDEER AND SHIT! DIE DIE DIE!

>dead roaches this year
>no raped German qt3.14s

THE TIDE HAS TURNED

KEK SMILES UPON US

DEATH AND SUFFERING TO ALL SHITSKINS

Isis vs... Islamists?

Wouldn't Isis attacks temper the Islamism of Erdoshit voters?

>With regard to nightclub shooting in #Istanbul #Turkey, there are no specific threats to NYC at this time.

twitter.com/NYPDCT/status/815361591776518144

Fuck this bullshit, there are never indications of a terrorist attack.

MODS STICKY
>MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
>MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
>MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
>MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
>MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
>MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
>MODS STICKY

2017 really started off with a bang

>stop pulling a UK and blame the EU for your internal problems
Not just the EU, those who support it are a burden too

Enjoy being bred out faggot. I hear Somalians fucking your countrymen now. Maybe if you offer them the palt shoved in your ass they will stop

2017: 2016 Part II

Sounds like Turkey needs western intervention, ive heard Erdogan is building weapons of mass destruction too.

They had it just before 4pm, then went to that bullshit show.

My 2nd quads, praise kek

You are aware those people were killed because they were unislamic right? You are literally cheering for ISIS.

How the fuck did you pass the internet wall?

she moved, jeezuz):