What does Sup Forums think of Ben Shapiro??

What does Sup Forums think of Ben Shapiro??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The same thing since the last time you asked, Ben.

Zionist neocon.

Slimy kike who's never to be trusted.

Go fuck yourself and happy new year Ben

Jew backstabber

I love Ben Shapiro, fuck what some retards on Sup Forums think about kikes

Has good points. Too pro Israel for my taste.

Zionist hypocrite

kek

He is good, but not nearly as provocative as Yvette Felarca.

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

He tells little lies, stretches the truth, tells half truths, and really any other jew trick to get his narrative across. I like listening to him sometimes, but after I catch 3 jew tricks I stop. Occasionally I don't even make it through an entire episode of his show.

I remember the biggest moment of disapointment with him I had is when the whole thing was going on with that girl and Trump's campaign manager, he said after being told there wasn't sufficient evidence to believe her: "WHAT IF SHE WAS YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND OR DAUGHTER???". Facts don't care about your feelings, Benny.

>Breitbart

I'd leave that shithole too tbqh

Doublethinking dummy.

Discarded asset

Yeah it sucks being at the top of the food chain.

He is a manlet.

He could whoop anyone's ass on Sup Forums in a debate.

In a live debate, but not in a long online debate.

Jewish supremacist. Muh Israel, muh Obama is an anti-semite.

I enjoy his Good Trump, Bad Trump segment and his "shoe on the other foot" thing.

Buys into the Russian HAXX0R meme. Says Alex Jones said the media is controlled by Jews when he didn't, and Alex has even been called out for being too soft on Jews.

Mixed bag.

WHO WOULD WIN?

He's a retard who considers himself hot shit, for example, gun control, there's lots of very valid and reasonable arguments against it, but what does he use? Government tyranny. Fucking idiot. But in his world, that's an invincible viewpoint. He's a fucking moron who does alright in debates and has received one too many participation awards

It's a case of Facts don't care about your Ben Shapiro.

A debate between Ben and Stefan would be horrible and amazing at the same time. Both would dance around subjects, Ben would attempt to move the debate forward by telling a lie, or stretching the truth, then Stefan would either catch him or say he needs time to research. You'd need some good snacks or a smoke to stay calm during a debate like that.

>"I don't understand what you mean by that"
>exasperates Ben Shapiro
>wins
Watching Stefan argue requires barbiturates, especially with some of the worse callers

>Basically, the alt-right is a group of thinkers who believe that Western civilization is inseparable from European ethnicity—which is racist, obviously. It’s people who believe that if Western civilization were to take in too many people of different colors and different ethnicities and different religions, then that would necessarily involve the interior collapse of Western civilization. As you may notice, this has nothing to do with the Constitution. It has nothing to do with the Declaration of Independence.

Just in this little bit from a recent interview I can pull out several major errors and lies.

He says it is obviously racist to believe western civilization is inseparable from European ethnicity. First, I'm not sure that is obviously racist. Secondly, Europeans created western civilization, currently maintain it, and ARE it. It's like saying you could separate Romans from Roman civilization.

He also seems to think the importation of other races isn't having a deleterious effect on western civilization when it is, empirically so in fact. He's just straight up lying and virtue signalling at this point.

He goes on to conflate the American Constitution with western civilization which is profoundly idiotic and is clear sophistry. Western civilization long predates the American Constitution. Oh, and the Declaration of Independence is an openly racist document as it refers to the natural quality of British men and calls the native American tribes savages.

Why does anyone here even like this hack?

A piece of shit. Never forget how he went full snake with Michelle Fields.

He will never be a real opposition to the left other than "eviscerating the SJWs!" in some spergy debate about ""muh conservatism" "muh constitution" "muh liberties". He is worthless.

>change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
>Berkeley
>Berkeley
>Fuckin' Berkeley
Why even bother?

This

This. I hated that. I wish someone would get in his face about it, not because I dislike the man, but because of the opposite. I want to see him straighten up and fly right. He might be on another team, but he isn't degenerate, and he is full of useful arguments.

You don't actually expect him to go full moonman, do you? I really, really hated the michelle fields incident. I tell myself it was because he wanted a good reason to get away from breitbart, after he saw it getting lots of negative attention.

Like said, a Zionist Neocon. His comprehensive BTFO-ing was one of the best parts, to me, of an already great year

Used to be good, even liked Trump at first, but then when Trump offhandedly said "Muslim ban" when that reporter asked him a hypothetical as he was signing hats, Shapiro changed. Something in him snapped. Like he went immediately from pro-Trump to writing Trump hit pieces. It's the Jewishness in him thinking he's gonna get Holocausted. Not even kidding.

The only reason people think he's smart is because he's a motormouth who talks fast.

He has never actually accomplished anything. He did the "college" things only after that faggot Milo did his tour. And now after Trump actually dealt blows to the left, he could only nip at his heels and be a little shit about it on his little podcast. All while BITCHING AND CRYING 24 FUCKING 7 about fucking "wahh sexist! misogynists! anti-semites! twitter trolls sending me mean cartoons!"

And let's not forget where his (((true loyalties))) really lie. He's a Zionist Neocon at heart.

>You don't actually expect him to go full moonman, do you?

There's a difference between not being full moonman, and actively being ANTI moonman. Same with Milo and Cernovch and the other "right-wing" jews. They ALWAYS stop at where it actually matters (JQ, HBD) and stops at "I trigger the leftists!" or "muh american constitushun!" so they can build their "brand" and get shekels.

They are not serious political players.

Ben, every day you ask this on /pol. And my answer is still the same, every day. I told you I would CALL YOU IF I WANT TO TALK TO YOU.

Love,
Your mother

>It's the Jewishness in him thinking he's gonna get Holocausted. Not even kidding.

People don't really get it, but it's really extraordinarily simple. Most modern jews hate whites because of Nazi Germany. "They killed us before, we need to stop them from every doing it again". Fear, hatred, revenge. It's a pathological kind of hatred based on self-defense. It's not some mystery or unexplainable thing, it's quite logical of them to be as neurotic and conspiratorial as they are over how to best get rid of the White Problem.

Non-modern jews have hated whites for much longer than Nazi Germany, but most today don't remember those reasons. That's why you have Sarah Silverman say she gets shaky and terrified when she hears certain "white" words or ideas.

It's true is the scary thing. If you go back and dig up his old pieces, he was pro-Trump, and then wham! As soon as that story broke he starts denouncing him and goes full Ted Cruz.

He is terrible for being OJ's lawyer.

his "little brown ring" still winks with anticipation of what Zoey Tur whispered she would do to him.