youtube.com/watch?v=ReOKYqlzNLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mud

timestamp or its not true.
do it

mud

Tits or gtfo

Be one or the other.

Own the American nationality with pride or be nothing.

Can i be your bf?

Ethiopians are by far the best looking African phenotype. Please stay away from Congo and Somali niggers.

Did you grow up around blacks, and if so did you get bullied for looking different. If you grew up around whites did they know you were black?

>Ethiopian

Get the fuck out of this country.
We have no place for hyphenated Americans, like Yvette Felarca

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK MY LANGUAGE NIGGER. YOU'RE GOING BACK SOON THO

> (((bf)))
dont you have enough nigger slaves already?

You know what to do

Stop falling for "I'm black AMA" role plays threads

im male.

too lazy; you'll just have to trust me. Besides, how would I prove that I'm ethiopian specifically? Moreover, larping as an Ethiopian specifically would be the dullest thing to do imo

you are either american or non american
so you are a ethiniggerian
fuckoff.
you never hear " im a swedish born somali "
you are a somali
you are a african
you are not from this continent

What do you think about legalizing selling kidneys?
We only need 1 really
Think of all the American lives we could save

Tenish colette

>im male.
disappointing. Ethiopian males look like inbred ayy lmaos, while ethiopian girls have (small) chances of being attractive

Do you have white facial features?

>too lazy
then fuck you, delet this shitty fucking thread. then put the gun in your mouth

>im male.
>too lazy; you'll just have to trust me
Go fuck yourself!

Ok. Gtfo then

What's it like belonging to one of the ugliest groups of people on Earth?
I don't even see you as human.

How does it feel to be a real Kang?

>Own the American nationality with pride or be nothing.
Oh yeah, I am 100% westernized and American culturally. I unlike most of my fellow habeshas identify as that. I can thank Sup Forums for some of that.

>Ethiopians are by far the best looking African phenotype.
We can thank that eurasian mixture for that pic related

>Did you grow up around blacks, and if so did you get bullied for looking different.
Bullied, no. But it was acknowledged. they usually thought I was mixed with indian or arab.

> If you grew up around whites did they know you were black?
They would notice that I looked subtly different. Also, I was (and am) pretty much an oreo but thats not really pertaining to my ethiopian ancestry per say

POST TITS YOU FAGGOT , I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE NOT EVEN YOURS

My facial features are probably more yemen-ish than white.

I only emphasized being Ethiopian in OP to state my ancestry. IRL, I'm strongly pro Western

youtube.com/watch?v=ReOKYqlzNLQ

Have you ever thought of getting a Somali gf?

>Have you ever thought of getting a Somali gf?

Nope. Not at all attracted to habesha or other horner women. Don't worry stormweenies, not really into white girls either.

Are you planning on ever going back to your country? If not then why not?

Yes, I want to visit.

Do you stand with Israel? Sup Forums stands with Israel.

I know full well this is an attempted derail but I'll answer. I'm pretty utilitarian. I think that Israel is contributing to the world in entrepreneurship, science and such so I support its existence because its a net benefit. Though I do think the US shouldn't be afraid to critique their actions.

Also, ethiopian jews are oppressed there. but meh. It would have been better for them if they never took them in. I doubt beta israel (ethiopian jews) are legitimately jews anyway.

Join or /afr/ican telegram chat. It's the /afr/ica general on Sup Forums.

t. somali

meh. I reject any "african" identity. dont think id be welcome with my views

There is another Ethiopian there. + Many other somalis and a Nigerian

Is your last name Lemma?

white or dark chocolate?

Are you an Orthodox Christian or at least come from an Orthodox Christian family? If so, you're fine with me. Also, is there animosity between Ethiopian and Eritrean diaspora?

>Are you an Orthodox Christian or at least come from an Orthodox Christian family?

Yep my family is strongly Orthodox Christian.

>Also, is there animosity between Ethiopian and Eritrean diaspora?

We get along surprisingly smoothly, atleast in my uni. We have an alliance organization. With that being said, its more the Eritreans who tend towards strong opinions on that set of issues. Most Ethiopian diaspora couldn't care less.

>I doubt beta israel (ethiopian jews) are legitimately jews anyway
They are no less Jewish than the Ashkenazis.
The more blacks in Israel, the better.

Same thing with Somalis? Do native-born Ethiopians look down on sub-Saharan African Negroids/Congoids? From what I've seen on internet forums, Horners, in general, seem to have a very unfavorable view of West/Central/Southern Africans and African Americans.

how often do you eat Injera?

Why are you so lazy?

y ur forehead so big?

>Do native-born Ethiopians look down on sub-Saharan African Negroids/Congoids?
Yes, very much so. Its not so much them, as it is their "negroid" features (wide nose, big lips, etc...). In addition, my grandma's generation and prior had negroid slaves. She refers to them as such sometimes.

Unfortunately, most american-born ethiopians have taken the opposite view and assimilated into dindu culture.

almost daily

>Same thing with Somalis?
I am personally unsure about our relationship with Somalis. I've only had one Somali friend growing up so I don't know.

>Unfortunately, most american-born ethiopians have taken the opposite view and assimilated into dindu culture.

just to clarify, I don't think either extreme is ideal.