Why do musicians and artists who are "against the system" and "opposed to authoritarianism" openly support bigger...

Why do musicians and artists who are "against the system" and "opposed to authoritarianism" openly support bigger government systems, more rules and regulations, and left-wing authoritarians?

When a Republican is in office they rant and rail against abuses of power, but they give a free pass to Democrats. When a Democrat is in office, most of Hollywood/the entertainment industry/academia turns their wrath against Middle America and anything White/Christian/Male.

Are they hopeful Marxists? Useful idiots? Partisan idiots?

Seriously, what gives with these fucking retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4&ab_channel=SeventhSon
blabbermouth.net/news/henry-rollins-blasts-donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-would-make-a-very-good-president/
blabbermouth.net/news/henry-rollins-on-president-obama-s-re-election-democracy-trumps-money-sometimes/
youtube.com/watch?v=0OGTvIeiYjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

becausw Henry rollins was abused into mental illness

They are just globalist pawns.

This is what I don't get.

They think globalism is good because it "empowers" third world countries and bolsters the economy, but it also guts local jobs and disenfranchises local minorities the most. I'm pretty sure the economic argument for globalism is at least as morally flawed as the argument for slavery.

How are they so fucking blind to this? Is it moral relativism that makes them unable to see the error of their ways?

Because they think that you can enforce freedom.

youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4&ab_channel=SeventhSon

Why would they want to bite the hand that feeds them.

Rollins is a bit of a poor example. He was always known as a more passive one in Punk outside of his music. Whilst he was calling for a mankind-induced apocalypse in Black Flag, he was scared for his life to be driving in a car while high on LSD.

>be talentless hack
>promote Jewish agenda
>???
>profit

>Rollins is a bit of a poor example.

blabbermouth.net/news/henry-rollins-blasts-donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-would-make-a-very-good-president/

blabbermouth.net/news/henry-rollins-on-president-obama-s-re-election-democracy-trumps-money-sometimes/

Kek

He's no different, just a partisan, biased fuck who only TRULY cares about abuses of power from the right. He doesn't care about applying equal pressure to both sides. He's an inconsistent and hypocritical toolbag.

Rollins is a L.A liberal, latte sipper.

>Why do musicians and artists who are "against the system" and "opposed to authoritarianism" openly support bigger government systems, more rules and regulations, and left-wing authoritarians?

>these fucking retards
Answered your own question bro. Also jews.

Probably 90% of ALL 'Artists' fall into either of those categories OP. Working out which one is irrelevant.

Rollins has been to almost every country on planet earth and considers any problems of white Americans trivial, even if its cancer. He always says bullshit like "you wouldn't know what a hard time is motherfucker, go to Liberia like I DID"

Most of these Libtard morons are just virtue-signaling. They don't actually know what the fuck they're talking about. They just know that they get a lot of good press when do it.

It's kinda like a dog's sense of task-based reward when a dog will fulfill a task only because they know that you'll give them a doggy treat for it.

its because they are delusional.
they dont have to live in the filth, so they only front the "human" aspect of it all.
its easy to welcome crap, when you dont smell it.

So...White Guilt?

Well because they're hypocrites.
Just like everyone here, but, in a bigger way.
Imagine being the all too well known stereotype of the starving African, and seeing in passing on the flicker of some busted TV screen how the other side live, in the glorious west? The chronically obese and lazy, with their mobility scooters and the infuriating vanity of the women and their self imposed starvation diets. Meanwhile, you live in a tin bin, dress in rags and you're doing back breaking work daily tending to your crop because if it should fail, you're whole family dies a slow and miserable death (but not before having a 50 grand camera shoved in their fly infested faces)
When I think of such things, the notion of some prick sending an insensitive tweet seem trivial. All scandals seem trivial.

Sometimes it makes even me fucking sympathise with terrorists. It's a sick fucking world, but no where is there more outright depravity than right here.

because they only care about fame and $$$ in the end. mantaining a liberal, lefty image is key to have lots of followers and fans from different countries (any ideology that is popular they will attach to).

>useful idiots
yes

I pray that this gets posted every time Rollins is mentioned. Greatest BTFO I've heard.

They are trying to gain popularity, plain and simple. These people are in it for the money for the most part. These are people who have to toe the line for their labels or networks, and those who are still working their way up.

The fact is that liberal stances are easy to take publicly. Conservatives tend to be less prolific when it comes to attacking people publicly. And lets face it... the liberal stance as naive as it is, sounds good on paper. The "we can win with compassion" bullshit... and "there's no illegal people" bullshit... the "everyone deserves a chance at a better life and healthcare" bullshit. It all sounds great to children and girls who are the largest consumers of media in pretty much all forms. So it's the path of least resistance.

I think for most that's the simplest answer. It's just easier, and they'll get praise for it instead of attacked by the vicious lefty tumblrinas. No grand conspiracy... just self interest and it's easier.

Success in the music industry is a self-selection process, just like academia. Any artist who would be against Marxism and Liberal bullshit would never make it past a few nightclub gigs.

Read about the history of the the Clash. The manager would not allow any Nazi paraphernalia at the shows, but communist and pinko shit was all over the place. He was Jewish, of course. That's how the game works.

Because they have zero self awareness and believe that the problem with "the system" is not "the system" but rather that the people who "run" it are not virtuous enough.

In their mind, the problem is that the system favors greed and bad fe fe. The solution, therefore, is to create some other system where greed doesn't exist and force people to be generous and good.

If you have objections to that vision you are, of course, a monster. How could you be against goodness?

Because the telos of the modern left wing is absolute egalitarianism. Freedom is now an obstacle to that goal now.

dave mustaine is probably the only redpilled musician i know of

Hetfield is pretty redpilled

Hetfield, Mustaine, anyone else? Didn't Billy Corgan used to go on InfoWars or something?

A lot of metal bands in Scandinavian countries tend to be redpilled.

That's why I love fucking war metal, it really doesn't give a shit about being fascist, but yes it dwells in clubs. No one gets rich playing black, death or thrash metal unless you're completely vanilla and inoffensive.

Billy Corgan is redpilled, but he hasn't openly stated anything that's dangerous to his public perception. Well, maybe nothing except some conspiracy related stuff.

I think he knows, but he's not impulsive like Mustaine.

>Are they hopeful Marxists? Useful idiots?

One of those two.

never dug too far into this band but this song is pretty cool

youtube.com/watch?v=0OGTvIeiYjg

Based Ted Nugent actively campaigned for Trump

Listen to Burzum

We want bigger government to help the working class with things like access to healthcare and education. You want bigger government to oppress minorities

oh yeah! Totally forgot about Ted!

But what if I want smaller government

Anything made after the 90s from Burzum sucks

forgot about Varg don't understand why as I watch his videos often.

this really hit me hard.

Then you're most likely a libertarian and unlike 99% of Sup Forums

>He continued: “Recently, when some journos were saying, ‘So you actually believe 9/11 was an inside job?’ attempting to paint picture of me bein’ a crackpot, I was totally shocked – they were intelligent people but still they didn’t get it … I’m really, really sorry to all folks who might be reading this but if you believe the ridiculous story that is being peddled about 9/11 from the mainstream media then you are absolutely gullible … Not believing the mainstream media is very hard for some folk who have put their trust and faith in the state and press, breaking that faith will not be an easy process for many.”

>James added that 9/11 was “just the tip of the iceberg … but how do you break this stranglehold on humanity? You have to start somewhere to break the illusion and 9/11 is a pretty big weak point in the illusion, but still so many are fooled.”

because they are trendy retards that just take whatever the (((correct))) position is
This is why they think CURRENT_YEAR is a good argument, it's just fashion to them

>BC Rich
>Redpilled

Was at a gig where a lad climbed onto the stage to get near rollins. he head butted the guy and threw him into the crowd.

good set

lol, didn't know he spat such brilliance

You made some great points I have not thought about.
I think they mainly try to connect with youth who buy their shit. The media would have you believe that 99% of all young people are ultra left. I'm more less saying many artists will profess to believe in shit they don't to keep selling shit.

Musicians are Jewish pawns.
Of course they support Jewish ideologies.

Ted Nugent is a rich redneck who doesn't care about his reputation anymore...because he's rich. But that is what makes him awesome.
>who are they blind to this
They're rich and live in liberal areas.
You think they've ever lost their job to a foreign country? You think they've ever think they've lost a job to some immigrant who works for pennies.

These musicians and artists ultimately end up working for the (((system))).

>Ted Nugent is a rich redneck who doesn't care about his reputation anymore...because he's rich. But that is what makes him awesome.
i thought it was because he's constantly drunk

they're just jews looking out for themselves

>i thought it was because he's constantly drunk
Ted doesn't drink or use drugs. Hard to imagine a rocker who doesn't but yea. Don't argue with me ,it's true.

what abuse did he receive and from whom or what did the abuse come from
i would like to know.
SO I CAN FUCKING KILL THEM FOR FUCKING WITH MUH HENRY

HOLY SHIT

I never saw this before.

really activated my anus into a sharting frenzy

so Henry is a full of shit cuck after all. to much drugs went insane and cant make up his mind because he got no mind left that works anymore. FUCK poor bastard oh well he did it to him self.

I remember tapping out on Rollins when he said gems like

>We need a female president so she can nuke everyone while she's PMSing

and

>I support Bernie Sanders

The guy is a legit retard, and I'm honestly surprised it's taken so long for us all to notice.