If a Conservative White Gay couple, raises biological kids, are they okay by Sup Forums?

If a theoretical conservative white gay couple were to raise their own biological kids paying for surrogates and having 5+ kids and raising them in a conservative manner, and technically contributing to the perservation of the white race.

Would they be okay by Sup Forums's book?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTWLP4paazk
civilrights.org/diversity/
frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No adoption bullshit, white kids with white surrogates.

With a traditionalist upbringing

As long as they fuck them in the ass

Obviously not.
You're either consistent in your views relating gay parents raising children, or you might as well stop caring altogether.

no. fuck off fag enabler.

white men with huwhyte wimmin

Ask this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTWLP4paazk

Gay adoption messes kids up. No society should encourage it.

>traditional upbringing
>two daddies

kek who the fuck decided to let faggots have children

i know a pair of siblings with parents who BOTH turned out to be gay and they're just full of weird things. one is so sensitive that even if you're close friends, teasing is completely off the table and needs constant validation. the other still lives at home at 28 with no career aspirations...the DIY safe space kind of guy

Wouldn't it be different since they'd be their biological kids, not to mention the fact that Gays with biological kids are still probably better than without right?

We can't exactly cull them off in today's society, might as well encourage them to reproduce in one shape or another, we aren't replenishing our population...

>conservative
>gay

No.
We're better off taking money from welfare and helping homeless kids who don't have parents
make third party children illegal, literally trafficking children to raise it to be degenerate
Gays are not the same as Straight people, society only came to be from straight people reproducing and raising their kids. Not this nu-age bullshit.

yes im gay85% AND IM righter than front national and ukip
whats ur fucking problem fucking pasta nigger bro?

/pol isn't 1 person
many hate fags
others hate surrogates
others hate having children
most are virgins

just kys

>who is milo yiannopoulous

it's not THEIR biological kids, the kid will have half the DNA from ONE of the men and half from the egg donor. There's no way for the kid to have DNA from both of the men. Also, a kid being away from his biological mother will mess them up, a lot.

how does it feel to be a walking contradiction

A degenerate sodomite who takes nigger dick up his POZ hole,he would fit right in with the left.

>my girlfriends uncle is gay
>he's married to a Thai man
>supports the kingdom of Thailand
>bought me trumps art of the deal for Christmas as we always bantz over it

I think there can be some redpilled faggots lads

>Wouldn't it be different since they'd be their biological kids

would it? how?

(((Sodomy))) is NEVER approved. Pedophilia is common among them and they'll never carry on bloodlines. Also AIDS. Sodomy also created new ways to stop dissent. Truly one of the worst of the degeneracies rampant today.

Trick question. Being gay isn't conservative and neither is raising a kid with two dads.
This is the same false situation as the threads about racemixing with "redpilled" blacks - a black who was redpilled wouldn't racemix with whites in the first place.

Yeah it can be ok under ideal circumstances.

Only if they're jewish

Yes but only if they're two gay men since whenever women raise children without men either alone or as a couple it's a disaster but men seem to do fine without women lel.

The only one i met turned back straight after 4 years of being gay. Is now remarried to her husband and trying to fix her family. That womans kids were proof that being a faggot is a choice. Bith her boys were gay as aids and turned that shit off like a light when daddy came home and momma got her head straight.

They still gonna be fucked up kids though.

how does it feel to fund multiculturalism race mixing islam and terrorists?

>gay
>ok
i dont think so. faggotry is inherently one of the most degenerate things you can do

>conservative
>gay
No

USA is the reason the world is being niggerised, islamised and feminised

civilrights.org/diversity/

i hope trump dismantles your fucking federation just like the chosen ones plan

There's nothing conservative about homosexuality.

Your perverted sodomizing ways are part of the problem.

Go post this on plebbit. Your subversion won't work here you stupid faggot.

Even a single mother is more preferable than a lesbian couple.
After all one single mother cannot possibly cause more damage to a child than 2 single mothers.

>i know a pair of siblings with parents who BOTH turned out to be gay
So they were male and female, both each other's beard?

Are you literally retarded?

John McCain baby?

Surrogacy is an abomination.

The ONLY acceptable time is if for some reason a wife is infertile, and even then I frown upon it.

No

>If you belong to X group you must subscribe to Y ideology! Ugh, don't you know how identity politics work?

kill yourself fag

Of course, it's still 2016.

You can be as degenerate as you want and still identify yourself as a conservative.

as long you're white, am i right Sup Forums?

No. Kill yourself you sick fuck

Filename related.

>implying heterosexual parents will always make good parents by default
>implying there has never been a bad heterosexual couple
>all those serial killers?
>their parents were secretly gay
>#NeverHets
Im so sick of you shitfucks. Stop pretending that your kind os never bad people but gays are literally satan, you're worse than liberals

adoption agencies operate on a case by case scenario

if that were they case, they would choose not to adopt them out (in most US states they are allowed not to)

it's much better than living in the system, or the countless foster homes which are often far worse

Pretty Damn satisfying

>married parents
Lets see something more recent that isnt cherrypicked bullshit if 50% of marriages end in divorce

"I am a conservative. I believe in gay marriage, abortion, hate speech laws, stricter gun control, higher taxes, amnesty for illegals, transgendered rights, carbon taxes, etc. But I am still conservative"

Libertarians crashed their own pathetic party and now they're trying to co-opt conservative parties. Pathetic and sad.

>I am a conservative. I believe in gay marriage, abortion, hate speech laws, stricter gun control, higher taxes, amnesty for illegals, transgendered rights, carbon taxes, etc.
>but giving rights to AI and Synthetics? Woah, THAT will destroy the fabric of society, as well our economy's ability to compete on the free and open market!
>t. conservative platform circa 2040

All fags deserve death.

Fuck off.

FAGGOTS SHOULD BE BARRED FROM RAISING CHILDREN

frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3

>Pedophiles are invariably males: Almost all sex crimes against children are committed by men.
>Significant numbers of victims are males: Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).
>The 10 percent fallacy: Studies indicate that, contrary to the inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, homosexuals comprise between 1 to 3 percent of the population.
>Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.
>Some homosexual activists defend the historic connection between homosexuality and pedophilia: Such activists consider the defense of "boy-lovers" to be a legitimate gay rights issue.

most gay men are redpilled

The capitalist western world is the only environment they are allowed to live their lives the way the like

The family research council is a religious organisation who cares more about their agenda than the truth

Because more than 60% of children who are abused are abused by women, women tend to get away with it a lot, and even when caught out get slap on the wrist punishments

whereas men are often falsely accused and it ruins their life completely. even if they are shown to be innocent they will never be free of the accusation.

Lesbians frequently abuse children, homosexual men rarely do as they can get frequent sex from other men anyway.

Is this the Eternal Anglo?