Why won't they tell us the truth about the Sun in an electric universe...

Why won't they tell us the truth about the Sun in an electric universe? We have absolutely no idea how the Sun works or even what if it's hollow or not.

Why are space agencies and our governments lying to us about the properties of light? You can't actually see the sun or the stars in free-space.

youtube.com/watch?v=J-m4pPGIPZg

based Peter Lindemann correcting the record

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTWLP4paazk
youtube.com/watch?v=lwUk2A6-DNw
youtube.com/watch?v=kJQjpG-lGY4
youtube.com/watch?v=hQf4m6rew7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The sun uses the force of gravity to cause nuclear fusion to turn hydrogen into helium, watch this video that explains it:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTWLP4paazk

WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=lwUk2A6-DNw

Are you a fucking moron?

Circle one

Yes / Yes

The sun is not hollow.

This

How about a source more credible than a nutcase with his shirt buttoned all the way up?

I can't believe I responded to this.

I meant to respond to OP. My bad.

>he doesn't believe the Electric Universe theory

top kek

rofl

I think it's more the magnets myself.

stay sleep

>electric universe (((theory)))

Read the Bible, you atheist retard.

>(((FET)))

>muh literal Bible

Taking the Bible literally was a concept thought up within the last 300 years you fucking idiot.

You might want to lay off the maple syrup.

There is more evidence for a flat Earth than for any other (((theory))).

You might want to learn about the religion you follow and the transitions the Church went through over the last 2 millennia.

It was standard practice of taking the Bible figuratively up until the last 300 years. Don't really know what you're trying to accomplish by lying.

Tip harder, Dudley Do-Right.

I'm Christian.

youtube.com/watch?v=kJQjpG-lGY4

Learn about the religion to pretend to follow, heretic. God wasn't explaining how it actually created the Universe, he was explain to US how he created it in a way we can understand.

Kinda like I have to explain this to you, because you're dumb.

>Kinda like I have to explain this to you, because you're dumb.
now now.

>God
>it

What did the Moose-fucker mean by this?

Watch the video, buddy explains it in a way that would have totally humiliated your hero Maher if he had a few more brain cells to understand it.

God is an it, a he and she and everything and nothing.

>God is an it
The Bible says otherwise.

>humiliated your hero Maher
uhh, was just checking you on claming to be a Christian while making fun of the poster's intelligence.

S'all good.

Ok but there's actually none for flat earth besides Muh Literal Scripture. The earth being round is a fact. You're embarrassing to science

The Bible also says God is light, idiot.

Stop pretending to have read the Bible, you clearly haven't.

>disgruntled frog.jpg
LEAF

the bible is a story book taken literally with mostly false information. nice nigger tier post

(((science)))

>this fucking thread

I mean I knew Sup Forums was retarded, but man.

>he doesn't believe the way we measure and figure out the reality created and given to us by God

Hey OP. When I'm taking a huge shit, I close my eyes and as I grunt it out, I imagine the sun exploding. Is that useful in this discussion?

Why don't you go on a trip to the sun and find out faggot?

Great posts.

>He doesn't realise all the great classical scientists were devout Christians
>He doesn't believe God could simply be the Laws of the Universe, in which case everything does happen to God's will

>The Bible also says God is light, idiot.
No, it says god created light.

Read the goddamn fucking Bible you cunt, not the first page.

You're replying to the wrong person or you're replying for the wrong reason. God isn't the laws of the Universe, don't be ridiculous.

whoops

youtube.com/watch?v=hQf4m6rew7c

I thought it had some merit to it, so I followed along with some predictions EU theorists predicted regarding comet interactions within the solar system - we've now had some pretty detailed looks at comets, and the EU predictions have been falsified.

I thought it was interesting, but they were unable to predict the future as accurately as pre-existing models did, ergo I believe the pre-existing models to be more true than the electric universe theory might be.

Of course, after the expected observations didn't appear, the EU theorists went back to the drawing board to re-explain why they were actually correct, but so far they really have no presented any compelling evidence / predictions.

Is this meant to prove it's flat?

>no lens distortion
>shows flat ground at start
>shows curved planet at 50,000 ft

10,000 hours in paint

And?

>is this meant to prove it's flat?
>posts picture of curve

what did he mean by this

Are you fucking retarded?

Kill yourself.

Clearly it's a sphere.

no u

Bud, you're actually a shit eating fuckhead and I'll leave you to figure out why

Explain the retrograde orbit of mercury.

How is there 6 months of night at one pole while there is 6 months of day at the other if it's a flat plane?

Why are the other celestial objects spheres.

You can buy a walmart telescope and see mars with your own eyes fuckwad.

Spheres?

Flat earthers BTFO for eternity.

Also if the Earth was flat, why wouldn't the entire planet be able to see the sun at the exact same time?

What's night and day?

Fucking kek now I know you're a troll.

What the fuck are you even trying to say.

Mars is a projection on the Firmament. It doesn't exist as a physical object.

>being this retarded

If. The. Earth. Is. Flat. Explain. Night. And. Day. Cycles.

Prove it.

The. Earth. Is. A. Sphere.

How come god keeps matching up his stories based on what science discovers?
I find it funny god lags behind science, although it seems his fan club is hard at work coming up with interpretations.

I. Know. That. Retard.

For some reason you think I'm a flat-Earther because you're a fuck off fluttering ass faggy leaf.

>How come god keeps matching up his stories based on what science discovers?

What?

Except that's not how light works.

That's not how light works.

That also doesn't explain 6 months of night at the north pole.

Can't come soon enough.

You've replied to all my posts with meme-speak and sarcasm obviously you came across as a flat earther mocking me.

Might as well just kill yourself to get it over with. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're drunk, but my God are you ever fucking stupid.

God love anyone who actually has to interact with you on a day to day basis.

>(((Lindemann)))

Every time science discovers something, god seems to fit his stories to match the discovery.
When science fixes the model, then god seems to fix his stories too.
This has been going on for thousands of years. why is god so inferior to the scientific progress of man? Or is it just his followers who are to stupid to understand his messages even to this day?

You replied to the video I posted saying "so this proves the Earth is flat?" like a complete halfwit.

What the fuck are you talking about God changing his stories?

What is this supposed to mean? Where is God and where are his changed stories?

Look again dumbfuck.

I said;

Is this meant to prove it's flat?

Meaning - are you dumb enough to not see the curvature?

flat earth, creationism yada yada

>We have absolutely no idea how the Sun works or even what if it's hollow or not.
how many chromosomes can one person have?

>Meaning - are you dumb enough to not see the curvature?

Why would I be dumb enough to not see the curvature of the video I posted to prove the curvature of the Earth to a flat-Earther?

You don't even seem to understand what you're trying to say.

It's true. EU might be false but with the current model we still don't know how the Sun operates.

Interesting theory. Maybe not about the sun, but the universe in general. I think it was Tesla who came to the realization that electromagnetic energy is he only "real" thing in the universe. Everything is a wave or a particle, everything is held together by electromagnetic forces.

The reason gravity can only be theorized is because gravity itself makes little sense. Big things attract other big things, things can be in orbit around other bigger things, etc. while all observable, electromagnetic theory does more to explain this phenomena than "gravity" does.

These people seriously don't understand how big the planet is. You can't just go up 50 thousand feet. you have to go up like 500,000 kilometers to see the fucking edge.

Ok, I'll take that as god either doesn't exist or his followers are too retarded to follow.

That's exactly what I was asking retard.

Fucking australians.

No shitposting Australians in this thread pls

>why does God change his stories?
>you know, shit, drivel and yada yada

You need to fucking kill yourself right now.

it. geta. too. far. away.

>a large corporation lied to me!!!!

Yeah they do that. and they'll do that all the fucking time too.

Bill Maher fans are the worst kind of people. Holy shit those applause breaks.

no, you're geta

Still in the atmosphere.

If you hover in a helicopter the earth doesn't spin below you.

Not to mention countless other variables I'm too uneducated to understand.

Make me.

Leaf, could you red pill me on Moose Fucking?

I've heard that Canadians living by themselves in cabins in the frozen north often grow very lonely during the long winter months. These Canadians then spread their food scraps outside of their cabin. Moose (and other animals) are attracted by the smell of this food, and the Kanuk then proceeds to mount said Moose, often pleasuring himself hundreds of times with the same moose until springtime!

True or not?

>Interesting theory.

Google his name and papers and visit physics forums. He's been widely debunked and considered a crock.

The sun is also flat.

>Literally had no rebuttal to his very real video showing curvature to the horizon.
>DHEN EXPLAN MERCURY ORBIT

You must have left, right, up, and down syndrome you window licking leaf.

I bet if you were any more inbred you'd be a fucking sandwich.

This is bullshit.
Stars and the sun are not 'balls of light'
the sun is molten. it burns and gives off light.
light itself may be invisible.

stars are gases, plasma, heat, again GIVING OFF LIGHT.

(((atmosphere)))

We live under a Firmament that is "like glass".

Moose are too dangerous for that.

My favo- I mean people tell me the best animal for this practice Mink.

Like a furry little fleshlight. They don't usually survive the encounter.

Where did you get the idea I'm a flat earther?

I'm the one who did this;
Mercury's orbit is more evidence for a spherical earth why would you think a flat earther would use that for evidence?

Redpill me on Russian humour.

Does Putin need to hack iFunny.com to keep the Russian comedy industry from collapsing?

gravity

chekd