Is homosexuality being de-politicized by Jews like Milo Yiannopolous, Mike Cernovich...

Is homosexuality being de-politicized by Jews like Milo Yiannopolous, Mike Cernovich, and Joe Rogan in an effort to destroy the conservative movement from within? It just feels like a Trojan horse with these semites, planting seeds of division.

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/DzPR.webm
hill-kleerup.org/blog/2012/06/13/76-things-banned-in-leviticus-and-their-penalties.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Homos need to be whipped, I say we should whip them 20 times because of Leviticus 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them

Yes,don't trust faggots ever.

Get over it. Homonationalists are your ally.

Homos are dangerous to society
Sodomites will be the destruction of our people

I really don't give a shit what people do in their private lives as long as they are adults and they consent.

Identity politics destroyed the left. It will destroy the right too, if you allow it to.

Fucking hang yourself sodomite.

Push gay in China you fucking faggots

This.

You take that back you fucking queer

Joe Rogan is a jew? Seems kind of stupid to be a jew.

Homosexuality is largely determined by genetic factors.

Fags of old would pretend to be straight, get married, have kids, and fuck dudes on the side.

Fags of today are open about it and never have kids, thus the gay genes don't get passed on.

So really we should encourage fags to be gay if we really want them gone.

you disease ridden perverts should be purged along with trannies pedos and dykes

how would gays destroy conservatism in the slightest
most actually want fairly homely, conservative lifestyles for themselves

I think its more that it is being de-politicized to deny the left both a talking point and a group of single issue voters.
Same as if american blacks were to realize that the Democrats don't give a fuck about them, it fractures a 'liberal' voting block.
"Oh all gays vote for us because we're good people and the other people are bad people." 'I'm gay, I don't want to vote for you, fuck you'
And thus the cracks appear.

>encourage fags to be gay
Delet yourself faggot.

>genetic factors
It's largely determined by environmental factors.

You should try super male vitality if you are starting to get too feminized. If that doesn't work, I want you going on the real deal, TRT. Inject testosterone. You can buy it using tor.

Don't let men become destroyed.

SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY
SUPER MALE VITALITY
>SUPER MALE VITALITY

>this is what most of reddit is

This accurately describes both Sup Forums and males in the modern age: webm.land/media/DzPR.webm

it's not gay if the receiver stays soft

Do you need any more proof than that? I think not.

They are the same thing! Same Get rid of the homo's = get rid of the atheists leave fundamentalists and agnostics in peace It's a win pretending to be a win-win.

YES IT IS! Homos need to be stoned!

>semites
literally what did you expect?

Also breaking up the left's stranglehold on minority groups will actually benefit your country.

>Don't like homosexuality because it's killing the white race by preventing men from breeding
>But modern white women are almost all disgusting whores, and the ones who aren't have already been taken
>Having a child with a modern woman is basically a life sentence

Who can we breed with Sup Forums?

It says in the bible a prudent wife is a gift from God, if you haven't gotten your gift try to be the type of man that would be a gift to this type of woman.

I don't fucking know. Until divorce laws are amended as well as custody laws I will continue shooting my loads on cute guys.

>le Sup Forums is one person meme

Personally think they do a better job converting normies to the right then they do at "watering down" the far right. We should just let them do there thing for now and "fix" them when there is no left too turn to.

Make sure you apply all the retarded rules in Leviticus then, don't be hypocritical about it.

hill-kleerup.org/blog/2012/06/13/76-things-banned-in-leviticus-and-their-penalties.html

Why is it, that every time someone brings up being anti homo right away you atheists like to mention the rest of the law? I'm a Christian, I know the law I read the bible you don't have to tell me to follow it, God has already told me

You read all of Leviticus?
Hats off to you man, it's a really dull book.
Numbers and Deuteronomy were even worse, though.

Man the west if flat.

Also your link says this
54. Mixing fabrics in clothing (19:19) [No penalty given.]
This is 100% false
Leviticus 19:19 says
Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

DO NOT MIX LINEN AND WOOL
ANY OTHER FABRIC IS OKAY BUT NOT LINEN AND WOOL

THE NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION (NIV) WARNS AGAINST MIXING TWO FABRICS BUT THIS IS AN ATHEIST BIBLE

THE PUBLISHER OF THE NIV ALSO PUBLISHED THE SATANIC BIBLE AND THE JOYS OF GAY SEX
THE NIV CALLED CHRIST SATAN AND DELETED VERSES AND AS YOU CAN SEE CHANGES THINGS FOR NO REASON

ITS A BIBLE DESIGNED TO DISCREDIT AND ATTACK CHRISTIANITY AND WAS WRITTEN WITH THE HELP OF SATAN!

Revelation 22:16 (KJV)
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Revelation 22:16 (NIV)
I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Isaiah 14:12 (KJV)
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Isaiah 14:12 (NIV)
How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

THE NIV CALLED JESUS LUCIFER THE NIV SAID HE WAS CAST FROM HEAVEN THE NIV WAS DESIGNED TO DESTROY CHRISTIANITY SATAN IS THE AUTHOR OF THIS UNGODLY BIBLE AND (((GOOGLE))) ALWAYS SHOWS THE NIV AS THE TOP RESULT WHEN SHOWING BIBLE QUOTES ITS NO COINCIDENCE THAT GOOGLE IS RUN BY THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

I have a bible from the 1890s that I really want to read now to see if it too is pozzed. Thanks for the info leaf

I cannot answer this for you because I'm no expert, but I do know the NIV is an ungodly book. Satan has fooled many people into using this as their source for Gods word, when in fact it's the word of Satan. He called Christ Satan, it's no coincidence that when liberals want to attack Christianity they use the NIV which also I should add says rape is okay when the KJV says it should be punished with death.

My bible is KJV I believe. I'm going to vacuum pack it because of its value as a religious text that may be unpozzed. I'll keep this stuff in mind though.

Interesting, here is the same verse in the original Greek (Septuagint)

Isaiah 14:12
How has Lucifer, that rose in the morning, fallen from heaven! He that sent orders to all the nations is crushed to the earth.

I wouldn't use your bible as an everyday one, I have a few books form the 1800's and the paper is very fragile. Keep it in good condition and pass it down to your son. Bibles are very cheap or even could be got for free, use a modern one as an everyday one.

>25. Having sex with your mother
>26. Having sex with your father’s wife
>38. Giving your children to be sacrificed to Molek

Reminder that White culture and homosexuality are intertwined.

I feel weird because I'm gay and have a very valuable religious text to be honest. I'm going to start reading it much more. Not the old one though, that will stay tucked away.

Being a homosexual is not a bad thing exactly, the bible does not forbid being a homo and in some cases it can be a sickness. It's essential to not give in to these desires, and in fact I would say a homo who avoids gay sex is better than a straight man who does, the homo has these urges but he's strong and keeps his faith he should be recognised for this and be an example to the homosexual community that with Christ as your guide you can get help and get past the sickness.
God bless user

In what universe is Joe Rogan a Jew or a conservative?

Hey that sounds just right to me.

Why are homos so weird these days? What happened to the good old fashioned Greek homosexuality?

Thanks. God bless you too user. I'll make sure to preserve what I have though. I just wish there was a cure for it.

It's the challenges in our life we face that make us stronger, I thank God for everything I face in my life the good and the bad because I know he has a plan for me, what it is we cannot say and he has a plan for you too. Have faith and things will be good

I'm pretty sure sucking cock is not gay. You have to do the butt sex to be considered gay. Believe me, I would know if I was gay. I have a gf after all.

do you have any facts to back that up?

Book of Genesis

>sodomy
>not doing it oxford style with the lights out

This, it's the proper way to do it. Lights off complete darkness, in the marriage bed

I know some Episcopalians who are always trying to get me to warm their pews. They have a very pretty church, and explicitly welcome gays and perform marriage ceremonies. Maybe I should stop living in sin and make my boyfriend commit.

fags will never be normal outside of their bought media and safe spaces.

Unwanted vermin even by their own fathers.

>boyfriend
I hope you're a woman
>church accepts homos
Get out of that church, the bible warns not to even eat at the same table as someone who is sexually immoral and calls you their brother.