Something is going on, for the past 30 minutes Telegram (a messaging software) has been down...

Something is going on, for the past 30 minutes Telegram (a messaging software) has been down. The same messenger that has been criticized to be used by ISIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=@telegram&src=typd
telegram.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not genuine and homosexual

Everything related to TG is down, which is weird since it isnt hosted from one single place, its like taking down Whatsapp.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=@telegram&src=typd

telegram.org/

None of my group chats or private chats are working atm.

What could it be?

No idea, 42 minutes now.

Isnt this the one furries use

And ISIS, even I have gotten couple recruitment messages randomly from some mudslimes.

EDIT: Seems to be only localized to Europe and some parts of middle-east atm.

Either its a DDOS attack or someone is trying to interfere with communication in Europe/middle-east. The timing (new years eve), threats from ISIS etc. could be an explanation.

Furries and ISIS... is it because its encrypted? lol

Why is everyone interested in some turkshits when even Twitter is getting attacked atm. Taking down a messaging service that ISIS has been using on a new years eve.

I'm using Telegram on my desktop RIGHT NOW to send dick pics to my wife in the next room inviting her to come over and bend over.

OP is a lying faggot.

Its localized in Europe and middle-east (Iran, Israel ), check the twitter feed for @telegram for gods sake.

>Using Twitter

Go be a Millennial scene kid somewhere else.

Good

Its the best place to find information on happenings, first place people go complain about these kinds of things is twitter.

>encrypted communication gets DDOS'd

HMMM REALLY GETS THE BRAIN CELLS ACCELERATING

Spain
Romania
Switzerland
Rome
UK
Tehra, Iran
Portugal
France
Italy
US, NY
Romania
Montenegro
Greece
Norway
Finland
Israel
Poland
US Mid-Atlantic

These are the places its been reported for being down.

+
Syria
Austria

>None of my group chats or private chats are working atm.

Then stop organizing bombings, achmed.

It's down for me. I presumed it was down due to increased traffic during New Years.

There is no official message from Telegram, its been over an hour with nothing going through. It was traffic related issue then atleast something would go through.

its not down I've been using it consistently for the past few hours. its probably because you live in asia

Well this is no surprise to me. It's frequently down at random times.

Dumb cunt, read the couple messages up.

Not on so large scale for so long.

@mollymawk
Send me a message bros

Its an attempt at slowing down the young turks from forming death squads

well.. yeah it's localized to where you live, in Asia, and not a first world country, like America.