GERMANY NO! BANNED NIGGERS FROM PLAZA

GERMAN POLICE BANNED OVER 1000 NIGGERS FROM ENTERING THE PLAZA

HAHAHAHAH NIGGERS BTFO

focus.de/politik/deutschland/news-ticker-zur-koelner-silvesternacht-silvesternacht-unter-starken-sicherheitsvorkehrungen-focus-online-in-koeln_id_6429489.html

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/sport/article160722227/Minderjaehriger-Fluechtling-als-Kaefigkaempfer-eingesetzt.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/terrornetzwerk-um-abu-walaa-ermittlungsakten-zeigen-radikalisierungsmethoden_id_6394282.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Tucson_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That western Germany has to take these measures is still sad!

I haven't seen a single non-white person today.

Won't that hurt the refugees feelings and radicalise them?

Holy shit you krauts are racist as fuck!
So what if muslims ficki ficki, it's their culture.
Germany has always been a muslim country, allah akbar my friends

DEPORT THEM

may 2017 be your year, Germany.

Based polezei.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH
GERMANY USED A REFUGE TO FIGHT UFC STYLE MATCH

welt.de/sport/article160722227/Minderjaehriger-Fluechtling-als-Kaefigkaempfer-eingesetzt.html

HE GOT HIS JAW BROKEN HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH REFUGE BTFO YET AGAIN

Racist Germans, the refugees only want to relieve their sexual urges on WHITE women. Let them do what is only natural!

now just deport them

I've noticed leafs are REALLY going all out with cuck tiered shitposts today. Are you all drunk?

2017's looking pretty good

nice of them to show up and get their names taken, too bad they will just make up new names tomorrow.

also
Der Mann raste vor Wut. Draußen vor der Al-Madina-Moschee in Kassel kontrollierte die Polizei die Besucher seines Islamseminars. Ahmad Abdulaziz Abdullah Abdullah alias Abu Walaa schimpfte, weil erst 100 Brüder Einlass in den Gebetssaal gefunden hatten, 40 noch draußen warten mussten.
Für den „Emir“ schien klar zu sein, dass nur ein Spitzel aus den eigenen Reihen die geheime Veranstaltung an die Staatsschützer verraten haben konnte. Zornig forderte der Prediger die Besucher dazu auf, den Abtrünnigen zu finden: „Schlachtet seinen Kopf, damit die anderen es sehen und das nicht nachmachen.“ Es sei Pflicht, die Ungläubigen in den eigenen Reihen zu töten. „Danach kämpfen wir gegen die Polizei und die Kuffar in Deutschland, die unsere Brüder und Schwestern töten“, brüllte der „Emir“.
focus.de/politik/deutschland/terrornetzwerk-um-abu-walaa-ermittlungsakten-zeigen-radikalisierungsmethoden_id_6394282.html

this shit is real, its going on in Germany right now, and the govt. invited more of them. Happy 2017

we have to drink and shitpost
it's the only way to hold back the tears

huh

I know forreals just like these mexicans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Tucson_shooting

>"WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU LET US IN YOU KAFIR DOGS! THIS IS DISCRIMINATION!! WE ONLY WANT TO DESTROY THIS PLAZA!"""

Germany NO ! Be tollerant... just pls don't hire rapefugee @ mercedes ... just please don't !

And what's it to you, faggot? Trudeau has warned about the tough times ahead of us in 2017. Dare I say it but my country could become d-divisive...

Someone reverse this image

Germany is actually banning arabs from white festivities like the fucking KKK nazis or something

Yeah, because that's the first thing that every ordinary starving malnourished refugee fleeing from a devastating total war escaping with their bare lifes and fearing for the well-being of their kindred would do.

Fight in a fucking cage fight, alright.

Give me a GODDAMN BREAK, OKAY???

Jesus fucking christ...

>nafri

Berlin wall 2.0 when?

well ... they don't have any fucking logical reason to do so , right ?
>kek

> kill the traitor first
Words to live by

That's a good thing. Then they'll chimp out more and it will turn Germans public opinion against them more.

If you're right, especially far right, conflict between Muslims and Europeans is a very good thing because it forces people to take sides.

It's the exact same thing as the Yugoslav wars - once that shit started even if you had friends of different ethnicity/religion every group was doing so much shit to other groups that you had to be with your own group.

Danke comrade

Literally where

That is a good start. Now take the next step.

American education everyone.
All those balkan countries that hate eachother were once one big Yugoslavia.
Then the cold war ended.

>ordinary starving malnourished refugee fleeing from a devastating total war escaping with their bare lifes and fearing for the well-being of their kindre
None of this applies to migrants once they have reached the German border. By that point they're just tourists.

Can confirm, saw only white people on TV except for michael jackson's brother being there for some reason.

>prevents rape and vandalism

the government is just trying to win your support by cracking don't on niggers, don't buy it. they're the reason they are there

Way to go Germany, keep the dindu's out! :D