Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktl--IDnM7I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's interesting

Ask him if he's a fan of Gulen kino.

dump that friend. cultist are weird fucks. Take note of his character traits and then avoid people you meet in the future who have the same traits,

Gulen controls the Turk prep schools

I hear they're overpriced

youtube.com/watch?v=ktl--IDnM7I

Better than Erdogan in my opinion, if we must deal with Muslims to an extent, we may as well deal with ones who happily would deal with us

Report him to the Turkish embassy

It'll be funny

nah that's santa

If Gulenists had succeeded there would be peace in the Middle East. Good thing the putsch woke Erdogan up to the error of his ways.
>Muh Zionist puppet
>Muh CIA lapdog

Why does Erdogan hate Gulen again

I can't even remember anymore something about a park.

I thought Gulen was a good boi

how would Gulen resolve the whole Israel Palesting thing?

Or Israel vs Iran

or Iran vs Saudis

or Saudis vs Yemen

or Syria in general

or Egypt vs itself

or Kurds vs everyone

He's a good martyr to blame whenever something happens, they're political rivals though, I've always seen Gulen as sort of the Muslim Luther in many ways though

Implying Gulen is worse than Erdogan
>both are fundamentalist nutsacks

Shills don't belong here, they belong in

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

>P.S. Wanna try an experiment, user? Post the above in any thread and see how fast (((they))) will slide it

this is turkish propaganda
erdogan shills get out

>turkish
>friend

>turkish friend
Hmmmmmmm

No I mean

what did he do politically

I know he is secular and loves science, but what did he do to piss of Erdogan initially?

Ew turk

I think you misspelled "fiend", user.

He would've stopped Turkish aiding Daesh, and fencing its oil. That would have it grind to a halt.

slowly get the fuck out of his home and cut all ties

cultists are weird but gülenists are far more weirder

>t. guy who attended Gülen-run schools

but wouldn't a secular Turkey be better anyway?