About to go to party at an ex gf's house and all of her friends

>about to go to party at an ex gf's house and all of her friends
>all bernie cucks
How am i going to hide my power level POL?

Wear a MAGA hat

Don't go full fucking nazi and reveal you have no empathy for human life. Just stick to your conservative values and be open to a dialog. Not backing down will make them respect you. Or just don't talk politics.

Toss the charade and unleash my full powerlevel?

Well see I'm actually not a nazi I just believe in borders and capitalism.

Loud horn

Honk when excited

Yea, if you are even half decent looking you'll probably get laid by a lib whore.

May as well go in a blaze of glory and trigger some cucks. Wear that hat and laugh about it. Then come back and post results.

Show full powerlevel

It is the current year

Watcha got to lose?

I just really like having normie friends and feeling included :'(

Every once in a while firmly grab your girlfriend by the back of the neck and lead her to a chair. Once she sits down press your fingers to your lips in a shooing motion.

best to go into these situations like Louis Theroux- take the piss and point out all the flaws in their 'opinions'. but never show yourself to be emotionally invested in the alternative, defend nothing, and use the Socrates method so they prove themselves to be 'less educated than the thought they were, and idiots

redpill them on the jews or don't come back here again you pussy

>go to party at an ex gf's house
>Giving a fuck about other people's opinions at your ex-gf's party.

Yeah, go in a MAGA hat.

But burgerbro, to them that LITERALLY IS NAZISM. You might as well just embrace the Fash with us

Do you plan on fucking her? She probably just does BBC now. Are you really muscular and outgoing?

Hey can I be your Pol buddy in 2017 :/

I-I still love m ex gf, she's a leftie too...god I'm am mess

let it out

Fuuuuck I feel you. Plus she was feisty in bed

/thread

Remember that bernie got cucked by hillary too.

Have you tried growing a set of balls so you can get a real woman?

>ex

Don't bother hiding it

Hello Patrick Bateman.

But seriously, unleash your power level when appropriate and you can back up your reasoning. Don't make yourself look like a moron. If challeneged, accept it and don't back down like a cuck. If you do this you might even sway some opinions tonight

/thread

>be me, college normie from the south
>get in public argument with latina feminist/activist girl about trump
>like 10-20 people see her just clown on me and tear every single one of my points apart
>choke up, make bullshit excuse to leave
>day later, fb message
>she apologizes, invites me to her house, we drink beers, watch soccer, cuddle, banter, actually comfy as fuck
>get pegged

Get drunk and let loose.

Just make sure you have cab money and a cell.