Obongo

So what's this monkey's endgame. Does he want war with Russia, before Trump's inauguration?

he's shaking his master's chains.

not even joking, I hope we do go to war with Russia

I'm 33 and would rather die in nuclear war ASAP then continue working for another 40 years

scorched earth tactics.
plus he is planning on essentially making his new home in Washington another white house to pretend he is still relevant.

Then just cut out the middleman and kill yourself

He's trying to make it difficult for Trump to pursue a friendly relationship with Russia without looking like Putin's stooge.

It isn't going to work of course. Obama, like the rest of the dems, hasn't figured out Obama's bullshit isn't popular.

why would he give even a fraction of a shit? he's just gonna milk his FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT status for eternity, make money giving speeches to universities and shit like hillary. if there's a war, his status will prevent him and his family from being drafted anyway. he's set either way.

Lol at calling Obama a monkey. You wish you were half the man he is.

The audacity of this nigger

If Obama represents manhood, or what it means to be a man - then it is better to not be a man at all.

also
>you're a nigger

I'm not even black.

You wish you were a harvard educated man with a wife and two daughters, that became PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, and a good one at that.

Cuck white knight detected. How's King Nigger's cock taste?

just trying to stump Trump

t. Trumpfag

digits obama is a rapefart

His endgame was shill for hill then ride off into the sunset when she won.

Since she lost he's completely bootyblasted. Now he's trying to make Trump's job more difficult.

>I'm 33 and would rather die in nuclear war ASAP

What if you don't die from the immediate explosion? Do you really want to go through radiation poisoning?

He's right actually

I can imagine the balding fat hairy small dicked white cuck you must look like though

KYS now, that's how the war would end for you

Duterte and Obama should work out their differences over a scenic helicopter ride.