Why, if you say "Nigger", they immediately become violent?

Why, if you say "Nigger", they immediately become violent?

It's like a password that unlocks the beast within

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-oKRpuw_cXI
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/awful-twelve-year-old-boy-sucker-punched-brass-knuckle-wearing-sixteen-year-old/
thelondonphysician.com/sickle-cell-anemia/
medlineplus.gov/sicklecellanemia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m1M-DrNcqSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did no one attack that guy?

I want to see a video of that cunt being murdered

cause whites are subhuman pussies lmao

because we allow it.

daily reminder this is your average "whites are supreme" Sup Forumsack

>muh white masterrace

lmao white guys are sissies

>Sup Forums tries to fight

lol did i just watch a murder?

>"hahah i'm masterrace whitey, obey me slave"
>can't even defend himself

this is what happens to racist drumpfvoters in real life

Yes, it's due to zionist media who degrades our youth. Come to me, motherfucker and I'll teach you a lesson.

whats with the masked people at the end?

Because it's incredibly offensive and is usually said out of malice. We dont usually get mad if you don't use the hard 'R'

Lol how the fuck do whites allow this

Strange as well. You can call them anything under the sun. You can tell them they're losers, they'll never amount to anything, you can say they're ugly, dumb, stupid. You can call them human garbage for all you care, but call them a nigger and they will recoil and strike in disbelief.

Fuck off, nigger.

Haha what a fucking nigger.
So nigga is okay but nigger is not?
It's literally the same word nigge---whoops I meant nigga.

if you are reading this thread and dont go out and kill a random nigger immediately you are a coward and your race deserves this.

why are these white boys fighting like its an anime?

Because we have more to lose than some dumb dindu who welcomes going to prison

>go nuts on this nigger
>get locked up
>bail money
>potentially lose job
>have family to support

Not worth it to waste our time with nignogs

Double checked.
I guess he's right

Fuck off you irrelevant shithole. I'm so glad that I was born here.

Does anybody have the "all races are equal" or something image. Where the white guy is like a godly figure...
happy new year hope lots of white babies are born this year

>purple sneakers

This is cringy as fuck

Proof anime causes autism

I remember a few years ago I saw my 21 year old neighbor running around like Naruto

>that nu male
>>Implying thats a trump supporter

>brazil.

>attacked by niggers for no reason
Sounds about right

>pakistan

kek

This is what happens to black people in a fair fight
youtube.com/watch?v=-oKRpuw_cXI

It sorta looks like a group of homeless. I am thinking they are half drunk or generally apethetic about what's going on around them.

Try that shit around some functional adults the reaction would be different.

I'm white, can you say the same?

see
I can tell you're a salty nigger or some sort of retard stricken with white guilt

Yes.Happy new year white friend.

in all seriousness, if you are a nigger, know that your people are ruining every country they step in. your days are numbered.

The truth hurts. And niggers are very emotional when it comes to the truth about them being NIGGERS!

This toothpaste is extra salty for some reason

>not just snapkicking the 'groid in its favorite area containing the fabled genitals

Yeah he's in prison

Call the demon by its true name and it will reveal itself.

>Why, if you say "Nigger", they immediately become violent?

Because that is simply what they are. It doesn't "unlock" anything within them, the word itself is not magic that makes them less human for a moment. A nigger is a nigger, because he is a nigger. It's just the truth. Call a nigger what he is, and witness the truth.

You know I'd love to kill niggers if I didn't know my life would be ruined instantly for trying to make the world a better place.

Kill a worthless negro? Get accused of racism, get accused of hate crime, have guns and rights taken away, sent to prison.
I got a life to live, it's not worth it to me to kill a fucking nigger, even though he deserves it.

It's a shame too, I wish the police would just turn a blind eye to people ridding the streets of negro scum, but these are the times we live in.

He's trying to control blacks and be of a master race by walking and looking at his cellular phone?

Not really. Which sounds stronger?
>You fucking asshole
>You fuckin' asshole
There's a noticeable difference. Given an equal tone of voice, I would assume someone was seriously offended if they said the first one to me, while the second feels much milder.

>Panama

what would you know?

Liberals created permission

They don't become violent, they are always violent. It's just that society has taught them that if a white person says that word, they have an excuse to act out their desire and physically assault them.

/Thread

He's a Russian with a proxy
He also sometimes posts under a Bahamas flag
You'll recognize him by the way he spergs out when you say something good about Christianity or God

then get away with it. white guys only get arrested because they never leave a bit of plausible deniability. poplice dont WANT to solve the murders of niggers, just dont leave obvious proof

What

"I've been found out"

Love the down low mein Kampf quoting user, I caught it.

The nigger is in jail, punch left a hole in the kids head and shattered his teeth

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/awful-twelve-year-old-boy-sucker-punched-brass-knuckle-wearing-sixteen-year-old/

It's like how when you name the Jew, they kike out and start to kvetch. Same thing.

Is he trying to do some retarded nig dance with her or kill her?

Carry with you at all times you are in a "vibrant" area, and avoid the niggers as best as possible. just condition 0 it

People who do not know how to kick, shouldn't kick.

>spinning kick in the face of an upright foe

What the fuck did he expect to happen?

The video shows the whole problem with white people: The majority are fucking cowards. They all stayed seated like cunts and didn't offer a word of protest.

Because it was staged and/or cause he punched a degenerate fat fuck so no one gave a fuck
>dat spin

They have too much to lose. That's the problem. I love my job.
But you can bet your ass if I decked that fucking faggot, I would never work this job again in my life.
Not to mention, these creatures have no sense of "even." They will find out who you are, show up to your house and shoot you in your sleep as retaliation.
And for what? Stopping them from punching an old white lady who probably spent the 60s and 70s sucking black cock and demonizing "racist" whites?
Not worth it. Best thing to do is just sit back and stay away from it as best you can.

If whites are so weak then how did we enslave your race? Does that mean blacks aren't oppressed any more? Time to end the hand outs.

>5+ niggers together in a hunting like stance
>not crossing/taking other way
Probably the guy was a SJW liberal who thought 'heh, nothing gonna happen, no reason to be racist, of course those fellow human brothers aren't gonna attack me despite their intimidating stance, right?'

Fag deserved it

Niggers are subhuman apes that attack homeless, defenseless women and other people who no one will defend. Plus, whites are told that any negative feeling about niggers is racist.

yep, get attacked unprovoked by tolerant cultures.

Netherlands, what's it like being a cuckold?

The nigger hates being called a nigger.

Literally demoralized

Because it reminds them of the sickle-cell disease
" So, it is VERY important to:"
" Avoid unnecessary physical and emotional stress"
thelondonphysician.com/sickle-cell-anemia/

" A genetic problem causes sickle cell anemia. People with the disease are born with two sickle cell genes, one from each parent. If you only have one sickle cell gene, it's called sickle cell trait. About 1 in 12 African Americans has sickle cell trait."
medlineplus.gov/sicklecellanemia.html

I just saw this guy on TV performing at Time Square. His song was literally just "Watch me whip, now watch me nay nay(?)"x32

How does this garbage qualify as a song?

It looks like a party, not a fight
The sub-saharan must have taken drugs or something

>Woman
The reason i know your a woman is because a guy would never do that to another guy

youtube.com/watch?v=m1M-DrNcqSY

This is probably the best overmatch I've seen since Tyson.

>we wuz Kangz shirt

My ID is fug

wow

Little nigger's facebook kane.millsaps

They could have a gun for all they know

Yep. This is what happens when you take third world garbage to a first world country. The soft first world citizens have entire lives built around abiding the law, so having a bunch of nignogs bouncing around attacking everything is extraordinarily incompatible. It's like when a wild animal shows up in a city. No one knows how to handle the damn thing until the police show up and shoot/tranq it.

Shouldn't you be whitening teeth?

>we have more to lose

Yeah I guess life isn't all that worthy to whites.

Pavlovian conditioning over a life time to react in a a violent and physical way when hearing it. They have a very short gap between stimulus and reaction

>Classical conditioning occurs when a conditioned stimulus is paired with an unconditioned stimulus. Usually, the conditioned stimulus (CS) is a neutral stimulus (e.g., the sound of a tuning fork), the unconditioned stimulus (US) is biologically potent (e.g., the taste of food) and the unconditioned response (UR) to the unconditioned stimulus is an unlearned reflex response (e.g., salivation). After pairing is repeated (some learning may occur after only one pairing), the organism exhibits a conditioned response (CR) to the conditioned stimulus when the conditioned stimulus is presented alone. The conditioned response is usually similar to the unconditioned response (see below), but unlike the unconditioned response, it must be acquired through experience and is relatively impermanent.[1]

In classical conditioning, the conditioned stimulus is not simply connected to the unconditioned response; the conditioned response usually differs in some way from the unconditioned response, sometimes significantly. For this and other reasons, learning theorists commonly suggest that the conditioned stimulus comes to signal or predict the unconditioned stimulus, and go on to analyze the consequences of this signal.[2] Robert A. Rescorla provided a clear summary of this change in thinking, and its implications, in his 1988 article "Pavlovian conditioning: It's not what you think it is."[3] Despite its widespread acceptance, Rescorla's thesis may not be defensible.[4]

Classical conditioning differs from operant or instrumental conditioning: in classical conditioning, behaviors are modified through the association of stimuli as described above, whereas in operant conditioning behaviors are modified by the effect they produce (i.e., reward or punishment).

He did. There was a revolver in the palm of the hand he hit her with.

>Sup Forumscucks will never have this much testosterone
How does it feel to know you will never be as alpha as a black man?

The jewification is never more obvious than when a black dude is being BLATANTLY racist saying something almost no other race could get away with and not even a single person raises an eyebrow.

An attempted one lol

>this is what happens to racist drumpfvoters in real life
Yes, actually. Well, it's what turned them into "drumpf" voters in the first place. I mean, if people who don't want this kind of thing to happen or were victims of it support trump, what does that make hillary supporters?

the fire rises

What would be awesome is, find a group of them.
Yell "nigger!" then let them beat on you a few times
Then it's justified self-defense when you pull out your firearm and Make America Great Again

Ugly liberal

they've been trained to behave that way.

>Circuit Judge Troy B. Braswell Jr. granted an extension for the State Hospital to reach a decision on Millsaps’ mental state. He set a status hearing regarding the State Hospital’s determination for 9 a.m. Jan. 24.

>Millsaps is currently being held in the county jail without bond.

>Braswell in September ordered that Millsaps be held without bond after the teen violated the terms and conditions of his bond by cutting off his ankle monitor. Millsaps, who was found in Louisiana, also tested positive for alcohol, authorities said.

hahaha