Any other anons spending new years alone?

Any other anons spending new years alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1w7QHWCn2BY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I'm spending it with you :)

>working, dealing with drunk degenerates

Yes I'm spending NY alone

Yes.

Just got off work a few hours ago.

About to go to sleep.

yup and watching man in the high castle m8

Nobody can hurt you when you're alone.

I'm with relatives and no one gives a shit, I am the only one drinking beer, everyone is acting like it's just another day.

Wait, people actually go out to celebrate just another day? Sounds pointless and stupid.

REEEEEEEEËOOÆÅÅĘËÊÈÈÁAŒÕÄAÄÄÄAÄAÖAÖ

Should I feel as miserable as I do being alone on New Years? Feel like I'm missing everything.

Good show, got a few more episodes of the second season yet to watch

I went to a bar last night with some kids I went to high school with. It was pretty cool seeing them because I hadn't talked to them for five years. But I'm staying in studying now. I don't have any friends so going out was totally new and fun.

I'm spending it here on Sup Forums with my hivemind friends.

And there's honestly nowhere I'd rather be.

here shitposting for the new year

yes.

I wish. Socially obligated to go out drinking with friends, but I'm comfy & would rather just stay in & avoid all the drunken retards downtown

I don't think so. At the bar last night they said they usually just stay in too. Just crack open a beer or two if you have any.

>tfw wanted to go out but don't know where id go

Yeah, after breaking up with my girl during Christmas.

She's already on facebook seeking comfort from her orbiters though.

spending new years eve with dad

Me too, user.

I'll probably have a drink while I watch some movies.

2016 wasn't really a great year for me, especially because I had so much momentum coming into it.

Every feeling is a choice. Im spending the new year alone learning probability theory and reflecting over Plato's Timaeus.

yes.

>tfw comfy afterparty mario kart

Dude block her profile and forget about her. Don't torture yourself by pining for her.

Maybe just watch some good anime.

I would have to drive a while and I don't like crashing on couches anymore. Never got a DUI, but I try not to take the risk as much anymore. Gonna drink some Jack and smoke a few bowls. May even catch a beat if I'm feeling adventurous.

Here's to the new [current year], friends

Yes.

I'm at work.

My pregnant wife is at her family's house.

I will not see anyone until tomorrow.

*tips fedora*

I'm ice fishing. Checking Sup Forums on my phone while hoping a good walleye will hit one of my lines. Truly the best way to bring in the new year.

I'm spending it with you guys

Yes I have the flu :(

Yes, I'm home for the break so there's nowhere to go.

You're lying. Why do you lie all the time?

alone as fuck and was miserable, until i put a few shots down

curiousity will keep me alive in 2017, bring on the chaos kek

Real men go hunting in the winter, not fishing.

Mounties were the most gay meme unit ever

Looks /comfy/

Fucking perfect,what's the flag

I'm stuck with my family for a new years party at church

It shouldn't be bad right?

They are having a party at my college house tonight with like 50 people but I do not feel like talking to anyone so I'm just sitting up here in my room waiting for everyone else to leave.

Does anyone else not have any friends?

Yes. My boyfriend blew me off to go hang out with his friends. Then I try to see my friends tonight and they blew me off. :S Feels bad man. New years always makes me feel alone so this isn't helping.

Well at least someone's gettin blown tonight

Post tits woman.

Counting down in front of the PC and happy to be inside away from the crowds.

You're probably fat. That's why no one likes you

Of course, but I also spend every night alone.

fpbp

Who here going to sleep before 10:00?

happy new years Sup Forums

r9k here, I wouldn't want to ring in the new year with anyone else.

fpbp. See? We're not all cunts

It's literally the best way to spend it you beta cuck.

If you don't enjoy spending time by yourself, you're probably insecure and have never grown to love yourself.

>tfw went out for dinner at a high class restaurant
>walked around Halifax enjoying the bay
>gonna spend the rest of my night drinking wine and shitposting on Sup Forums while I watch movies in the background.

You don't realize how you take being alone for granted, until you're catering to some cunts beck and call or being dragged around by alcoholic friends who want to drag you down with them.

Happy new years Sup Forums, I wish you all the best!

It is m8. Just another day here, in this hopeless world.

But in all seriousness, life is what you make of it, so get shitfaced and enjoy every day :^)

Everyone, by my count

if you're a female on pol you're likely a fat ugly attention whore. Sorry senpai

>woman

Yup. Gay Jewish NEET. I'm Sup Forums's worst nightmare

>I graduated high school 3 years ago
Jesus Christ, it feels like just yesterday

Time moves like crazy the older you get

yep

>alcoholic friends who want to drag you down with them
I can't break free of these faggets, they're all I have

I swear to god I'm going to start going to church and chan my life around

Am I supposed to be spending it with other people?

Yeah I'm just studying tonight.

"God loves you."

Spent it with my mum who was home alone. Cant bear spending time with my gfs degenerate friends

I am sad now

Thanks for making my bad day a little bit better Ameribro.

with my gf. But browsing Sup Forums. So ya pretty much alone. Gunna get my dick sucked later and feel nothing because I'm a sociopath.

good luck, user. tonight's my last night drinking for a long time. I need to lose 50 pounds before my next drink.

Stop whining

:'^) thanks user, happy FPBP

> if digits. I will not be alone.

Just me and a bag of weed

You're a zero, nigger
NOTHING
NULL

It's ok user we are all here for you and (you)s

close, almost trips.

>together alone

Are we /r9k/ now?

Remember that parties are degenerate

>vocaroo.com/i/s1w7QHWCn2BY

why'd you break up?

You are probably getting cucked right now, friend.

yes I am straight edge and don't drink or do drugs, I just ate some food and went to sleep, tomorrow starts my diet again after a break of 4 days.
gonna get shredded this year

I'd rather be alone, I've got no money anyways. No job either. I wanna go shoot guns but the closest place to let some steam off is 1:30hrs away, and I can't be wasting ammo in case it happens.

Fug

alright this makes me feel a little better about it.

Yep

i love you

Listen friend, it may seem hurtful and "mean" at first, and you may feel lonely, but be strong with your convictions.

I was in your shoes many years ago, and eventually I was just tired of getting sucked into the peer pressure and regretting it the next day.

Do whatever you need to, but get away from that life, you're better than that and you know it, which is why you want change.

I believe in you user, it's time you started believing in yourself. Make change happen!

Happy new years, you can do it!

I don't understand why normies make a big deal out of a giant expensive glass ball sliding down a pole.

Yes user, i've been depressed for about 10 years going to my doctor on and off over that time being put on and off meds, i always stop taking them after a while for several reasons then a year or so later ill go see the doc again when i pluck up the courage once again. I have a long record now on their system of saying im depressed and last time he asked me if i wanted to be referred to a psychologist. It suddenly felt all too real and i said no. Need to go back and say yes. I need to speek to jordan peterson. I always feel down in an emotional slump feeling like nothing is worth doing, im waiting for some sort of drive, motivation, purpose but there is none i can reason or muster up

Day 6 of the flu, so I'm not going anywhere. Netflix, Gog.com, Sup Forums, and Nyquil are my companions of choice tonight.

Jesus Christ, my ears

Happy new year fucking autists.
May KEK bless you with heavy metal mercury detox so you can finally go out and get GF.
Love you all, internet hivemind.

I just finished work it's 4,19 in Deutschland God fucking kill me.

Life is suffering and painful

Wish I still had mine

>lets go buy a bunch of McDonald's so you can pose with it naked while laying over a kitchen sink

Try high dosage nicotine.

No, i am spending it with family, pol

speak of what you want pol, today is not like tommorow

and i wish you a fashy 2017 full with happenings and fruitfull threads.

>pleased