Why do you guys love Milo so much? He's never really said anything smart or interesting

Why do you guys love Milo so much? He's never really said anything smart or interesting

you're like 3 months behind lad nobody cares about him anymore

No but he's said it well.

Went to high school with this fagget

I'm not joking, he's a gay Mexican

Andrew gates is his name

He has a decent platform because he is a massive gay with conservative views. It is harder to label him as your typical cis male...

Was there any need to make an entire thread about this?

he a qt that's all i care about desu

He has that attitude so many gay guys do that 'I am entitled to everything because I'm a verbose gay guy with a fun personality'. They are useless rent-seekers and vultures who should be in concentration camps.

I just like his ability to piss off leftists. He's a good troll.

>He's never really said anything smart or interesting
And you never stopped choking on dick but I took the time to read your worthless post.

>you guys

why do you suck cock op? sage

I used to like him but I got quickly annoyed by his attention seeking antics

He was one of the first and only writer's to report on gamergate in a pro-gamer way.

That's literally it.

>loving a gay kike that prefers the bbc meme
yeah no Sup Forums isn't a fan of (((Milo))) I think you're looking for faggots on plebbit

Nahh, pol likes him.

He's on our side... Not perfect, but an ally... (And who of us as are perfect?)

W E

pretty much this

This x100

the alt-right being picky with its allies and friendly people/institutions will be the death of it

from the standard non-neocon GOP conservative to the right-libertarian Ben Shapiro tier to the alt-lite like T_D and Milo - these are all our friends. They're natural stepping stones that one comes across in their journey down the rabbit hole.

Leave him alone. He's an ally and has the balls to go out there and speak out against political correctness, islam, feminism, etc. What have you done? That's right just autistic screeching on this board.

I can't imagine paying attention to this disgusting fag even ironically. What sort of mental games do you have to play to tell yourself it's not gay to intentionally watch a prancing fag?

THIS

We don't, he's a faggot kike.

But he is our faggot, and he bothers the left and the sjws

>you're like 3 months behind lad nobody cares about him anymore

Or ever did.

Fuck off you kike faggot, stop fishing for compliments on Sup Forums

Milo is literally everything Sup Forums hates

He's an useful idiot an that's it

Hes okay. A pro at triggering pansexual commies.

He's entertaining.

That SJWs and the Aut Right lose their minds over him is a plus.

geez there's something about this thread that I can't just put my finger on

>He's never really said anything smart or interesting

He's spreading the message to the normies with humor which is more than 99% of you faggots will ever do.

JEW SHILLS SHUT THE FUCK UP N STOP RUNNG EVERYTHING WITH THIS GAY JEW PROPAGANDA

I used to think he was funny because he pissed off the regressive left but then I realized the enemy of my enemy is not my friend

This faggot and ben shapiro make me cringe so hard.

The whole "let's go to unis to have discussions" with people who use terms like "white privilege" is just sad.

Like i watch it and imagine what a 85 year old would say.

He stood tall against progressive naivety that would see him or future kids like him tossed of the rooftops. Thats mainly why I like him, he's not an insane retard.

I'm not a superfan, I don't care too much about him, I don't really have a problem with him. The main problem I saw was when he drenched himself in pig blood or something, get out of here.

>Why do you guys love Milo

We don't. Just shills.

kek no

> pol is one person
I don't, he's a faggot attention whore jew

speak for yourself. hes a fag and a jew. i definitely dont like him. plenty of other people who arent gay jews to fill spots on the alt lite.

babys first redpill

it's funny how he triggers leftists thats it

not perfect?
Hes a fuckin JEW. i can handle race mixers, mexicans, fags and even trannies. but jews are the hard line.
i dont want any fuckin jews working with the movement.

jewniversities are why most of the current problems exist.

neets sniping from the sideline and never doing anything is the real cringe.

>milo
>relevant

I don't. He's a charlatan who rode on the coat tails of Trump and the new internet counter-culture.

He's just made a fuss and a name for himself for profit. And he just cashed out.

You niggers got duped by the more clever Jew, as usual.

He's a faggot, I hate degenerates. He should be euthanized in the name of public health and safety

>acting like the alt-right isn't MSM bait to make conservatives look evil
>being this fucking retarded

euthanasia

>(And who of us as are perfect?)
only dirty jews say this shit

This

the breitbart people aren't neetsocs.

steve bannon isn't on Sup Forums posting breitbart links because he needs the ad revenue, he's collecting royalties on seinfeld.

the neetsoc poverty mindset is one of the dumbest things on Sup Forums.

Look faggot, the right is never going to accept you as a person. You may as well stick to being a liberal ,homosexuals should be eradicated

id suck his dick

Not sure where you came from but you have to go back. It's pretty easy to see you're not from here.

there are 47 people posting in this thread.

it's very unlikely you're talking to the fag.

Look faggot, just self euthanize already , homosexuality is a cancer on our civilization

I don't care much for him seeing that as a professional provocateur, it is within his best interest to stir up shit.

It's not that I don't agree with him on many issues, but at the same time, I will never take hos word for granted, seeing that his job has less to do with truth and more about getting a reaction.

As long as it is controversial for him to speak about facts, he will be a beneficial force.
Once that stops being the case, which I hope it will, there will be a conflict of interest.
However, as long as he is speaking out facts and not making shit up, I've no problem with him.

Milo is a faggot narcissist