Why Don't Millennials Smoke?

Why Don't Millenials smoke? Is this why they are such massive pussies. I'm alpha as fuck and I smoke a shit ton. Should smoking be mandatory by the government? Is the reason smoking is so dispised is because the Jews want us to be pussies? I mean seriously I smoke cigerettes, cigars, pipe. Millenials only smoke nigger shit like weed I mean why don't millenials smoke?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany
youtu.be/WOwtCCg7d3o?t=32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I smoke fags

Well just glad you don't smoke weed.

>paying for the toxic jew

I quit smoking cigs, and I feel a lot better faggot. Just gimme dat ganja.

i quit smoking and use snus instead

Smoking is the most cucked thing you can do. These companies spent years advertising cigs to make them look cool and manly and you gobble it up like a retard and pay them to physically injure yourself and make yourself smell like shit.

t. smoker

marby smooths are christmas cancer and i can't stop.

I'd rather not die of black lung. I vape nicotine. Am millenial.

Smoking is poisonous and degenerate. Hitler lead the first anti-smoking campaign. Sup Forums is a smoke free board.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany

my dad taught me not to smoke (he did)

if you dont listen to your father (unless he's a cuck or a whitenigger or something) you are not redpilled

Fucking millenial nu-male. Quitting smoking is for pussies with asthma

Smoking is a white man things

Fucking numale pussy

>no smoking isn't manly, being a respectful little libtard obsessed with vegan-health diet is
Fuck off pussy

This thread is a waste of space. Smoking is a social taboo. If you smoke, you are typically seen as weak underclass here

Who gives a fuck what that one-balled faggot had to say. He was a fucking vegan, a literal vegan pussy. He was also a manlet.

If your father told you smokins bad m'kay than he is a numale white nigger cuck

Yeah well that's pussy Britain in a real country with real men like America and Canada smoking is for the working class the true men you pussy.

I smoke scented markers

they're pretty dope

you should try them too

>checks flag
>looks colourful
>put mouse over it to see what the fuck it is
>FUCKING RUSSIA

Yeah your communist ass is too pussy and vegan to smoke real cigs.

Fags make my butt hurt

i smoke a pack of american spirit sometimes.

if you're going to smoke, smoke the best - additive free all natural organic tobacco.

People that smoke in this country are yuppies and underclass
The working class don't smoke anymore, working class is the new middle class here thanks to globalisation

youtu.be/WOwtCCg7d3o?t=32

Im twenty years old, and have a baby face. I dont want to look like a try hard faggot so I cant smoke until i have a beard.

Kek, smoking is on par with face tattoos and huge stretched ears. Enjoy blue collar forever

Haha exactly they get all these insecure faggots flavors to be "manly" and smoke their toxic death sticks that don't even give you a high or anything only retards smoke them

You don't understand how body chemistry works

I'm a smoker and I hate it. Dumbest shit I ever picked up.

>(((smoking)))
>(((tobacco)))

I smoked for a year and quit.

I bet every sissy fag here would find this acceptable if he meant smoking weed instead of cigarettes

This thread is hilarious
If faggots are going to say fucking weed is a god given medicine someone ought to remind them that nicotine is too

You're a fucking dirty minded numale

>organic all natural
Fucking liberal hipster pussy. Might as well go vegan you pussy

The fuck is underclass? Is it like poor?

>growing a beard
Fucking numale pussy. True men in this era have clean shaven this isn't Ancient Rome you fucking barbarian pussy numale.

Smoking weed should be mandatory. Anybody who doesn't smoke weed should be executed.

1. it's expensive
2. it's signal fodder. tobacco consumption has been shamed nearly out of existence.

Here in Chile everyone millenial smokes like a motherfucker. Women smoke more than men doe.

Blue collar is better than pussy ass rich white collar nerdy accountant pussy. Fucking effeminate freak

Fucking pussy. It's always been manly to smoke learn your history you liberal hipster numale

Fucking pussy

fucking moron, Jews HATE smoking that's why they are lobbying against it, they want weed and othe rnigger like shit

fucking pussy

Every millenial*

>filter cigarettes
>not for faggots

But I do smoke. Honestly I wish I wouldn't waste money, I can go without them for a day, but I need like 1 every two days at least, always gotta buy the stupid things they don't even do anything.

Don't even have to tell you to kys

>t. Jew Yorker/Cuckfornian

millennials smoke cock

>So is weed
>You weed smokers do not get shamed because the government wants its population stupid and passive.
And cigarettes are a billion times better, you can get them cheaper if you roll them yourself

tobacco has been compromised

I'm not saying nicotine is I'm just saying if your argument against it is "MUH CANCER" you're a fucking pussy

Fucking numale hipster beta pussy liberal commie vegan tree-humper dirty cuck hippy freak. Go fuck yourself

>this assmad leaf sperging out cuz he spends all his money on addiction
Beta af desu, if you can't master your body you don't deserve to live

wew. I can go weeks without a fag and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

>It's expensive
Stopped reading right there, get a job hippy

>shamed it
>being shamed by the Jewish media
Fucking pussy

Fucking badass country, our pussy millenial "men" could learn a lot from it

Filtered cigerettes are like sucking tit through a sweater,

Working class can now afford things

Underclass is the group you see on Jeremy Kyle. They are scum that live off the tax payer and spend their welfare/benefits on alcohol, cigarettes and gambling

They are a growing problem in this country

>you can get them cheaper
>buy weed plant
>free weed forever
>leaf

>wanting to quit
Fucking pussy

>t. obese anime watching hikimori who is addicted to the internet

>smoking the tabacco jew
>trying to convince others to smoke
>even though deep down you know you're going to die at 65 because of it
i shake my head at you cuckboy

>this protection
At last I truly see, this is the notorious leaf

this

Fuck off tinfoil conspiracy hippy nutjob

Do you smoke filtered or unfiltered?

>Get tobbaco plant free tobbaco for life
Your argument is like throwing a torch in the ocean

Look hippy pussy. I can quit but i choose not to because im not a fucking pussy

But can you go weeks without your testoestrone therapy you fucking numale pussy

Fucking pussy im the "underclass" you fucking scum you liberal numale pussy freak i bet you're a fucking communist numale scum you cuck freak liberal vegan tree humper dick cocker

>tobacco grows as easily as weed
Wew

you have fun sucking on a pack of fags from the tip to the butt every day, i'll be over here lifting weights and making white children with all my extra oxygen

>smoking the tobacco jew
>not using the superior e-cig

>being scared of death
Fucking pussy

filtered is like sucking tit through a sweater

Do you have friends?

My dad is 71, and a chain smoker since he was 17. It ruined his lungs and now he has to take a shitload of meds and sleep with a breathing machine and it sucks dick.
I'm thinking about trying it though, because I haven't put a very high price on my own wellbeing and because I could really use an out like that if it's effects are anything like I'm told.
And fuck weedniggers
>living to 65
>not throwing down your life as the emperor's currency so long as you don't have kids to raise

>i-i can quit!
t. slave to the tobacco jew

>even though deep down you know you're going to die at 65 because of it
>Implying that you will enjoy life at 65 and after being a lone old pile of shirvel just rotting

As a 22 year old, the only people my age I know who smoke are the degenerates.

>spending money on the tobacco jew

I have no problem with smokers but the habit is inconvenient for me. Been using chewing tobacco for about 15 years.

Heres me smoking a chesterfield, come at me.

Sucking tit like a numale faggot with mommy issues

>be pol
>Be anti cannabis
>Be pro tobacco
>Yfw

That's pretty fucking cool

t. hedonist

>tobacco grows as easily as weed
>When you are so addicted you can not even be patient to get a daily dose of your drug

You look like a child molester

Enjoy having it randomly turn into a grenade in your pocket

Post a pic of yourself

I vape high THC cannabis oil because I don't want CO and tar in my lungs.

Lets be honest here, anyone on Sup Forums does not have friends period

Cigarettes make your cock soft. Degenerate as fuck.

Well if you're going to chase cancer for the sake of degenerate pleasure no one has any right to stop you.
Better cancer than a braindead pot head any day.

Smonking is bad 4 u

>hedonist
Says the weed addict

>filtered is like sucking tit through a sweater
Marlboro only comes in filter variety you faggot.

>get a job
You are going to need more than a run of the mill jerb to support that habit nowadays. I loved the smokes and smoked heavily for years, I only want to smoke if I can smoke a pack or two a day. Can't even smoke most places now without the nicotine police breathing down your neck. Also, I refuse to subsidize the obese land whales and their enormous salaries at Health Canada anymore.

Niceeeeee!

Enjoy being butt fucked by the jewish argument you hippy

Nightclub Shooting in Istambul going on right now

Place your bets on who's behind this one, I call the religion of peace

I quit smoking and started using snus instead.
Smoking is a degenerate habit, and it's only considered manly because it was mainly marketed to men in the 50's, back when people didn't know it causes cancer. The real fact is that smoking is not manly or anything, it's just a degenerate habit, the sooner you can quit the tobacco jew the better.

t. ex-smoker for 4 years

If you want to take drugs in public why don't you just chew nicotine gum and take a caffeine pill?

A

FUCKING

LEAF

>You are going to need more than a run of the mill jerb to support that habit nowadays
You are just proving that smokers have better jobs than the weed junkies

Vape nashe yall
>TFW all the nicotine, none of the harm

Are you salty we are not praising your shisha Muhhamed

Nicotine oxydises into Vitamin B3. Also called nicotinic acid. It gives you powerful boners. A high metabolism. And when mixed with type-O blood that almost cannot get high cholesterol; combines to improve everything from mental clarity to joint surgeries to pregnancies to heart attack recovery. Black lung is only for coal miners. Everybody loves to steal smokers' lungs for transplants. When smokers quit is when rats got cancer. Cannabinoids are present in high quantities in all breastmilk. There are specific lock and key receptors. None for poisonous alcohol though. There are also ones for opioids but those are called Duterte receptors. Make you a little bit crazy

I used to smoke. I quit. I've saved thousands and thousands of dollars. In re to your "apha" status as it related to your smoking habit? You're a fucking retard. No wait, you're less than a retard. I actually respect retards.

>Tfw the vape explodes in your pocket
>Tfw the vape is not cheap and is not reliable as an ak

>Proud of paying the kikes for the nicotine Jew and dying years earlier because of it
Good goyim

I don't like nicotine. Makes me feel like puking.

Even Japan is going after the make fatty conspiracy. Cigarettes here can be bought for $18/carton and they are good. You guys and the Greeks smoke more than we do. And less lung cancer