Dare i say it?The Eternal Anglo Is Right?

Just curious. How many of you would fight/support a war against Germany? Seeing these videos and pictures of their new years celebration, has brought me to the conclusion that their not even European anymore. It's like looking at a wheres waldo book, except it's "where the German". A sick nightmare. Being that Germany is solely responsible for the Migrant Crisis, we talk about how do we "uncuck" Germany or how do we "save" Germany. Is it even worth saving at this point? My new years resolution is to give up on Germany, and focus my energy on the European nations who have proved their worth saving.

Start by hanging yourself because it can all be traced back to you cancerous faggots

Yes it is our fault you opened the migrant flood gates.
Lmfao.

Yeah, It wasn't America that indoctrinated germany Lmfao It wasn't America that has been been bombing the middle east for decades Lmfao
It wasn't America that funded, armed and trained terrorist organisations Lmfao

You didn't have to let them in.
It's just that your cuck nature allowed you to bite off more than you can chew.

>Lmfao
you lost, chap?

>the only way to stop Germany from destroying Europe every half century or so is to let the eternal ANGLO let loose a river of ARYAN BLOOD
Fuck. It all makes sense now. We're due for a German culling and we've done fuck all.

>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>good looking

that's not an anglo you newfag

anglos are the most ugliest of the caucasian race, worse than indians and irish

You having a seizure there Achmed?

Only because you live amongst peasants and cockneys

High tier aristocratic Anglo girls a CUTE

trips of truth

Kill the men then proceed to pillage every city and town. Taking their women comes with huge rewards!

Blondiewondie is American so she is most likely an Anglo-Germanic mix

Look at her roots... Dyejob?

I would love to do this with any country to be honest
Wouldn't you love to be modern day vikings invading a nation then slaughtering all the men and ugly women of that nation, then taking all the attractive women for breeding stock

Your wife NEEDS the black dick. You don't understand goy.

Very nice thread, OP. Well meme, hehe. That sure will teach these goy-, I mean guys how to be a real man!

Just train up an army of Emus and invade Australia.

id buy a plane ticket for germany.

Germany is a lost cause, best to isolate them. Besides the lack of free speech, no video games and islamists german companies are a bunch of crooks, see VW emissions. Much of their economy is propped up through dishonest business deals.

>Germans try to unite their people
>The French act like cunts and disrupt it for no reason
>Germans try to unite their people again
>The Anglos act like cunts and disrupt it for no reason

The Germans were fine for centuries, now they're fucked because you weakened them and let the marxists take over

Germany was better off when it was run by the Jews.

I'm not doing jack shit for anyone unless they're American.

>OP
>right
>rapefart

#

FREE BARRY74

shut up faggot, we've contributed just as much too, are you literally retarded?

Tony Blair

You Cucks
>beside meming the afd into the bundestag
>speaking about letting germans down
there is a jew masturbating to this thread.

Is that you Mitch Jones?

>Seeing these videos and pictures of their new years celebration, has brought me to the conclusion that their not even European anymore
This. Even before then, they were no longer European. From the moment the (((Soviets))) polluted their genes with inferior (((commie))) genes (who only really won against Hitler because Germany got DPed by the West and winter), pure "Aryan" genes became almost non-existent. And their defilement and debasement went beyond genetics. Their soul was also corrupted. Even Merkel is a closet (((Soviet)))-shit.

It's time to Make Germany Great Again, and it begins with the purgation of all that is impure about Germany and the salvaging of what can be salvaged. Instill German/Aryan pride once again.