Why are white people so weak and sickly compared to PoCs?

Why are white people so weak and sickly compared to PoCs?

Black people had to run after their food because they lacked the intelligence to develop ranged weapons

I wonder what her stance on affirmative action is?

Next time a nigger dies in a police shooting someone should quote this and say "commit less crimes then"

Where some lack in strength we make up for in intelligence.

Is that why the top 20 strongest men in the world are white?

also
>disgusting lack of diversity in this boardroom
>be smarter then

>Disgusting lack of diversity in colleges.
>Get smarter then.

Really got me thinking.

Europeans didn't have to run away from lions.

this picture needs to get CLOROXED

>Why are white people so weak and sickly compared to PoCs?
because white people aren't niggers.

>Centuries of running from their relatives so they don't get raped
>Taken to new world
>A few centuries of running from the police

Is it really any wonder?

This desu

Probably evolution. Blacks evolved in a fairly harsh, uncivilized environment, so their bodies have to be tough to compensate.

good job Sven, really stepping your game up from cucked to alpha white male.

keep up the good work.

for a braziliian chair monkey that's pretty based

What's funny is I'm a Black Sup Forums user, and thought the same thing, because I share your thinking.

Thing is, however true, wouldn't be politically correct to point out how the logic continues beyond running.

>The pinnacle of nigger achievement is being able to run slightly faster than humans.

Fighting the good fight.

Strongman and ironman competitions are all dominated by Nords and slavs. The meme that whites are weaker needs to be expunged.

We can swim. When the world floods because of global warming the niggers will drown

niggers are strong but not smart
whites(and maybe chinks) are smart but not strong

I think life and death is a little more serious of a matter than running fast. Let them be good at something, christ.

The glorious white man evolved past the primitive state of relying on speed and agility to hunt their prey thousands of years ago. We use cunning, wit and technology.