If the theory of evolution was true...

If the theory of evolution was true, we should have discovered millions upon millions of transitional fossils that show the development of one species into another species. Instead, we have zero.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil#Limitations
youtube.com/watch?v=BL9S-TUikfg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils
youtube.com/watch?v=JnlULOjUhSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(You) must have something better to do than post this shit.

Evolution is 100% false, the proof is in Genesis
When God made every creature he said it's good

G-d isn't real faggot. You live your short and pathetic existence and then you fall into the permanent void of death.

This. Evolution is a sky wizard fairy tale

>calling God a wizard
Wizards need to be stoned this is what the bible says

Its as if burgers get their education from X-men comics...

>we should have discovered millions upon millions of transitional fossils
We have. But not every geological stratum or environment is conducive to fossilization. So certain epochs have better samples than others. And even within those fossils are still a very rare statistical occurrence.

>Organisms are only rarely preserved as fossils in the best of circumstances, and only a fraction of such fossils have been discovered. This is illustrated by the fact that the number of species known through the fossil record is less than 5% of the number of known living species, suggesting that the number of species known through fossils must be far less than 1% of all the species that have ever lived.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil#Limitations

every species that has existed or currently exists is a transitional species.

/thread

>evolutionists believe this bullshit

>If the theory of evolution was true, we should have discovered millions upon millions of transitional fossils that show the development of one species into another species. Instead, we have zero.
because most remains dissolve without trace over long periods of time. The fossils are only preserved under certain conditions.

Youre implying that every living organism's end result is fossilization.

fossilization is rare. it requires a couple variables.

>we have zero.
Wrong.
Besides, evolution could be proven false tomorrow, that wouldn't make Genesis any less bullshit than it is now.

how can u beleive in evilution if its just a thery (a guess)

Natural selection is real.
Man-made climate change is false.

Is everyone happy now?

Transitional fossils do exist, like Tiktaalik, one of the first fish to land animals.

>It and similar animals may possibly be the common ancestors of the broad swath of all vertebrate terrestrial fauna: amphibians, reptiles, birds, and mammals.

Evolutionists literally believe this thing is their ancestor.

youtube.com/watch?v=BL9S-TUikfg

What do you mean by transitional fossils?

If you mean a fossil that has some traits of more primitive group and some traits of later groups, then we have examples of thousands of these.
>pic related

>frog
Kek clearly intervened.

YAY, LET'S NUKE THE WORLD THEN, GOOD THING WE HAVE TRUMP!

OP BTFO

If chemtrails really didn't exist, we wouldn't have millions upon millions of photos of them poisoning our children. Instead, we have that evidence.

14/88 m8

I said evolution is a wizard retard. Are you a fucking retard cathlicuck?

HAHAHAHAAHAHA

this

You LITERALLY believe in the sky fairy wizard

wrong, but there is still the human missing link

why do people think global warming isn't real

Contrarianism. Nothing more.

any example of a species is also an example of a transition from one species to another. that's sorta how evolution works.

If evolution isn't real, then where did dogs come from?

>This. Evolution is a sky wizard fairy tale

Isn't that exactly what your religion is?

A story about a God that lives in the sky and sometimes does magic tricks that has been passed down for thousands of years.

those looked like the evolution of ballsacks

>Bait this bad
>1 post by this ID
>seppo cunt
anons fall for this

the pet store, stupid

>Naziboo accidentally uploads his degenerate fap material

This is why I fucking love Sup Forums

>he thinks abbos are human

Look up the fallacy of gaps

Post moar

>he thinks any part of that post was serious

You're new.

the problem with the "missing" link is there will always be one. Every time we find one, two gaps between the more ancient fossil and the more recent fossil is made.
Even if we found every human ancestor back millions of years except one there would still be a missing link

There are fucking examples of fish transitioning to land today. Never mind fossils.

>human missing link

We have found plenty of "missing links" for humans, the goal posts just keep moving every time we find one since we now need to find the link between us and this new link

Despite the knowledge and physical proof of gorillas existing. Not one gorilla fossil has ever been found

Incorrect. Read the Bible.

The THEORY of the big bang is literally a sky fairy tale. Darwin is the sky wizard of atheism.

punctuated equilibrium

>Every paleontologist knows that most species don’t change. That’s bothersome….brings terrible distress. ….They may get a little bigger or bumpier but they remain the same species and that’s not due to imperfection and gaps but stasis. And yet this remarkable stasis has generally been ignored as no data. If they don’t change, its not evolution so you don’t talk about it.

-- Stephen J. Gould of Harvard University

>If the theory of evolution was true, we should have discovered millions upon millions of transitional fossils that show the development of one species into another species. Instead, we have zero.

If god was real, we should have discovered some kind of evidence that shows his existence. Instead, we have zero.

Oh shit, the hook, so painful.

goes from showing a toothed animal to instantly showing a baleen whale. Wtf at least show a sperm whale and then a baleen whale.

>discovered transitional fossils
>We have

Show us.

>If the theory of evolution was true
(((If))) the theory of evolution (((was))) /IS/ true

Not gonna debate this shit with a mouth breathing reatard who cannot grasp basic english. No sir.

Dinosaurs never existed, they are works of art from another timeline of history. Hundreds of million years from now new civilizations will dig up our relics and determine them to be things they are not.

k

I'm curious.
Are you doing any research at all or are you just going through your jesus folder select whatever anti evolution meme you find fitting and post a copypaste text you did not check for actual facts even once ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils

A theory is just a guess, so putting all your faith in evolution is stupid as fuck.

imagine there are 2 animals
if you find a transitional form, you will only be asked to now ask for the transitional form between the transitional form and the first 2 animals.

this is why your argument doesn't work.

>Things don't change that don't need to

Who would've thunk it?

Most fossils found are just a few bones. The rest is imagined by evilutionists for their paycheck.

its not a genetic disturbance if a off shoot community of fish prefered to sexually select and prefer fish that had fins that looked more like legs and then finally became legs after trillons of generations.

It's a good thing when something dies in the water it's preserved forever. All we need to do now is go to the bottom of the deepest parts of the ocean and find a treasure trove of fossilized skeletons.

You are showing me birds and fish.

>Alleged sequence of land mammal to whale transition

If that is true, show me the same thing without legs without photoshop.

If evolution is to be believed, then there should many species of animals on this planet capable of higher intelligence.

Google "fish".

It is literally just a fish with fins adapted to waddle around in the mud user. Explain fucking whales and dolphins needing to come up for air.

Why would G*d create 400,000 species' of beetle, is he autistic?

I see no trout growing legs.
Why sharks not growing legs to grab those tasty human sunbathers.

So... star dust transformed into bacteria and then bacteria created all species we know today?

I literally posted a picture of a fish with legs, fuck off.

A beetle is a beetle.
That`s just adaption not evilution.

Uhhhhhhhh..... I'm not going to go to the effort of correcting you, but sometimes it pays to read into things a little before making uneducated statements like that.

Every fossil you see is a "transitional fossil." A species doesn't exactly "transition" into a completely different species instantly and and then cease to exist. Also not every fossil of a deviated species exists. At one point there were only several humans in history living at 1 time, even fewer in other species of human. You think every one of their skeletons were able to fossilize? How many of those humans would have a major as to the evolution of our own species? It only takes 1 major deviation in the development of a species to develop into a very different specie or sub-specie(s). Some animals are very VERY similar to each other, but just 1 or maybe 2 major parts of the genetics makes them 2 completely different species, unable to mate and make viable offspring.

There are many deviations from species, the deviation either dies off or continues, sometimes the species it deviated from continues on and sometimes it fails.

Look at different fossils of different animals and you'll see a massive similarity between them all. Use different reasoning techniques to come to a conclusion. Don't say "show me" use your own brain and do your own research, better yet take a solid geo class (Literally any that has a title of "earth history" or "moments of earth history" will literally show you everything you need to know about the subject.

No stardust became primordial soup which became automata which became bacteria which became all life we know today.

This is happening inside you right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=JnlULOjUhSQ
This is keeping you alive. It is a part of you.

This. These are the pol approved red pills.

Hitler was right
Trump is God Emperor
Evolution is wrong

Show me the same thing without legs.

>Dismissal by association
Nice try reddit. You aren't cunning enough to pull THAT technique off though

Arguing with people as stupid as OP isn't even fun.

Then it wouldn't be the same thing kangaroo fucker.

Because it would have legs kangaroo fucker.

You picking up what I'm putting down kangaroo fucker?

They are similar but who said gorillas will be humans tomorrow? where is the evidence of a gorilla becoming human? The gorilla with blue eyes from cold regions?

Do you not get how evolution works or do you not get how time works?
>If man was a monkey why is there still monkeys
Because man wasn't the fucking monkeys that exist today. It was a common monkey that existed millions of years ago that branched off.

I can't show you "the same thing without legs" because I'm not a fucking time lord. But if you are suggesting that thing isn't a fish with legs you are fucking stupid. Or are you going to argue that there aren't people born without legs as well?

It really isn't, no matter how much you and how many times you tell them, they just refuse to accept truth, then hide behind their "red pill" facade

Good job for making my head explode reading that.

>a bacteria created all species millions of years ago
>from that exact moment the bacteria stopped creating species.

>a bacteria
No not a bacteria. Millions of different kinds of bacteria. This isn't the Garden of Eden goat fucker.

This is just an imagined drawing from some evilutionist.

> you share 50% of your DNA with a banana tree
> 50% of your DNA is letter for letter the same as a fucking tree

and you thought coming from fish was crazy

Evolution of bbc

It was a huge-fuck group of bacteria that developed into multi-cellular organisms you dumbfuck.

It also hasn't stopped happening.

You don't go from bacteria, to a fucking dinosaur in 100 fucking years or somethign stupid like that.

>find 100 evolutionary links
but there should be millions!
>find another 100 evolutionary links
but there should be millions!
>find another 100 evolutionary links
but there should be millions!!!

So one bacteria created mammals and the others trees and Chordates ..?

I can deep-throat an entire coelacanth.

>dig up bones
>obviously a bear
>rearrange the bones and add in hippo pelvis, snake vertibrae and fish fingers
>LOL DUR ITS A PREHISTORIC WHALE XDD
why are sciencetards so gullible?

No you fucking retard, and stop using words you don't understand. Most if not all mammals are chordates and that in and of itself is proof of evolution.

Bacteria make up roughly half our body mass.

>If the theory of evolution was true, we should have discovered millions upon millions of transitional fossils
We have. Next please.

Show me one with half grown legs if that`s easier.

>Or are you going to argue that there aren't people born without legs as well?

Show me a human born with fins for swimming.

Wasn't a bacteria that mammals are derived from... A group of fish and invertebrates are the ancestors of animals. The latter have ancestors from a group of algae.