blog.oup.com/2010/12/cleopatra-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
youtube.com/watch?v=0nCKOqJzBzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She was more like pic related.

WE

blog.oup.com/2010/12/cleopatra-2/

Not even close

>Cleopatra was a member of the Ptolemaic dynasty, a family of Macedonian Greek[3] origin that ruled Egypt after Alexander the Great's death during the Hellenistic period.

Nope.

>says Nefertiti in the corner

Please note the Black 'people' in pic related.

Then why is she so Brown with brown eyes? Shes black bro.

Is that Mike pence

b-but we wuz k-`kangs?

Greek, also according to decorations on her vases she had a habit of removing her body hair.

nefertiti/nefertiri there mate... cleopatra was greek...

hol up, she was actually a redhead

Egypt was a black land, so yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

definitely black.

just look at those gorgeous black features

>He thinks there's one "Cleopatra"

The movie/tv queen you're thinking of is pictured here, from life.

egyptianz wuz nordic n sheeit

da jewz painted over dem artworks gnomesayin?

Not all black women look like that

Stop replying to this thread. Did none of you take an intro classics course? She was Greek

Well, no because the Europeanization of American education is a disgusting affront.

thanks, genius

Macedonians. Cleopatra was actually the first Ptolemaic to speak Egyption

Cleopatra was not black. This persistent lie is so stupid. Blacks have no history.

Theres no way shes full greek.

>black hair
>brown skin
>brown/hazel eyes

Literally Rihanna, Cleopatra looks like her cousin

and the last, since her and her dumbass husband lost Egypt

She was a shit tier leader and a dirt suicide roastie
of course she was a niggress

For the short attention span crowd, Ptolemy the First (pictured center with Alexander the Great in the Stone movie) was one of Alexander's generals. The movie Cleopatra was like 15 descendants down the line from him. They were Macedonians.

Do you know how hard it is for white girls to hold cornrow patterns in their hair without it falling apart?

Heres another picture of Cleopatra

Is

And this is proof she's black

More examples, here is Zendaya.

She has Egyptian features and claims to be black

>She has Egyptian features and claims to be black
she's mixed

So maybe, just maybe, the Pharohs were mixed too?

You're mixxed

1). She was an ethnic Macedonian; descendant of the Plotemiac dynasty which was founded by Plotemy who was one of Alexander the Great's generals.

2). Even if she was Egyptian (she wasn't); Egyptians were not black though many are/were darker brown as you head south.

How exactly DID the whole Cleopatra is black thing even start? Some revisionist somewhere? Wouldn't even basic rudimentary history reveal that's not true?

Friend, do I have a trip for you. It's called Hotep. Hotep is, roughly, black revisionism mixed with black male supremacy. Go to Facebook and look for Just Hotep Things. Hold on to your sides.

Clear agenda to darken Nefertiti . Pic related is a realistic bust of Nefertiti; not unlike the phenotype you see in parts of Egypt now.

She was a Roman puppet. She was "white" in terms of Roman standards, but not the type of white as the Gauls.

Maybe that Cleaopatra song by Destiny's Child

Thing about this is, to a certain degree (with always a provision for cheating of course, but they tended to be pretty careful about that) this is a knowable quantity.

She had no immediately traceable Egyptian ancestors, though there was definitely some Seleucid blood in her (think Iranian) through some distant grandmothers.

pic related

its a spin-off of the "egyptians were black" movement

They were also Jews, too.

Black women don't like Hoteps

You know what she looked like first hand, right? Are you implying Greeks were blonde, blue eyed light skinned Aryans?

WE

This is great, and a lot better than the fugly creature on that coin.

>Egyptians were not black

no, she was egyptian race

if hebrews can be their own 'race' then egyptian is also NO??? /thread

That's right and they all spoke Greek and not the language of the Egyptian natives, also they always married within their family afaik.

Black people are the original Jews. Black people are born Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=0nCKOqJzBzc

Doesn't look black to me.

Definitely not

Did Egyptians draw eyes this way due to the prevalence of makeup in the culture or did they have eyes similar to east asian groups?

is it really that much of a surprise, they were off the coast of Italy

It's easy when you wear a wig. That was the Egyptian way at the time. Shave your head and wear a wig. Everyone did it. Poor and rich, slave and pharaoh. It was part of their hygiene practices at the time.

Makeup makes it look that way, look at the image above your post.

Nigger do you even know where Phoenicia was?

lel descendant of West African slaves with ~20% American white ancestry larping as Egyptian

Are there any archaeological evidence that suggest she was black?

Somewhere around Egypt?

Well yes bc shes not black but

HALF JEWISH HALF GREEK

GOY

Of course which is why she had a kid with Jewlius Caesar, the greatest man in all of Italy

Yeah, I noticed that. Bad/good timing.

why did she sell her eyes and legs if they have a mercedes benz, showing that they have money? Did she sell her body parts for the mercedes? Did she sell her body after acquiring the mercedes?

Rather have jewess than negress

Ancient Egyptians were black. you inbred dumb hicks

she wuz greek

SWEDE
W
E
D
E

Hotep isn't about logic, it's about black men being kangz.

that's hot

my bad, they TRADED with the greeks, not related to them. They're semetic and somewhere near syria

DAT NOSE

European DNA, take that sub Saharan mud hut dwellers.

THOSE DVB DVS

AAHHH

KEK HAS SPOKEN

DAT NOSE

OUT

he sold her body after they realized they mercedes was about to get repod because they never made a single payment.

Black culture seeded all of mankind.

Didn't Cleopatra give hundred blowjobs once?

Funny, but that's the way they voluntarily pack themselves into 'refugee' boats these days in a desperate bid to escape from Africa.

I just noticed Africa sort of looks like a fucked-up Australia turned on its side

so blacks are the actual illuminati? goddamn, makes all the marixst shit that much worse.

>Show me a sculpture of ... African culture
Christ sakes why not ask for the Ark of the Covenant while you're at it

B-but i thought Greeks were Nordic white?

Glad I ate before the party. I only like white meat.

The Ptolemy were Greek. She wasn't black.

WE

WUZ

SLAVES

>now hol up

What are you implying exactly?

That niggers were slaves in ancient egypt also. North Africans are not negroid as subsaharan Africans are and also the white man didnt start slavery, warring African tribes did- it was the white man that ended slavery. Enjoy 2017 nignogs, mentally disturbed sjws and fatherless illegal mudpuppy leeches, this is the year you are all going back

It looks like a t-rex head looking down