Aus/pol/: New Years Edition

How the fuck do we fix this?

> Engineers imported from overseas as Australians struggle to find jobs

> Department of Employment figures show there have been no skill shortages in engineering since 2012-13, yet engineers are still listed on its skilled occupations list which is used to identify skills shortages that overseas workers can fill. Engineering job vacancies are at an all-time low, yet, in 2015/16, record numbers of skilled engineers migrated to Australia.

But get this:

> Engineers Australia, which represents more than 100,000 engineers in Australia, supports keeping engineers on the skilled occupations list.

> Its 2015-16 Consolidated Financial Report shows it earned $8.8 million last financial year from the migration skills assessments it conducts for the federal Department of Immigration.

> Mr Durkin (Engineers Aus) said Professionals Australia, as a union, had an interest in forcing a skills shortage to reduce supply, drive up costs and artificially inflate wages.

theage.com.au/business/workplace-relations/engineers-imported-from-overseas-as-australians-struggle-to-find-jobs-20161220-gtes3q.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079030/Gang-nine-people-arrested-Sydney-s-Bondi-Beach-New-Year-s-Day-alleged-theft.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rest in piss

good thing im not doing engineering haha

tfw I am

I-I'll be alright, r-right bros?

We don't, the whole countries going to shit.

>tfw at the very least I finished $100 up this week on sportsbet
>still kinda pissed because the Clippers can't land a free throw

All foreign labour is a scam to drive down wages.

We did it Sydney! No longer will Melbourne out-enrich us in African diversity. Now our most famous beach, Bondi, like St Kilda in Melbourne, will have hordes of African gangs robbing and bashing everyone they come across. SYDNEY YES!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079030/Gang-nine-people-arrested-Sydney-s-Bondi-Beach-New-Year-s-Day-alleged-theft.html

Yeah got a feeling this is gonna be a bad year. I'm usually a fairly optimistic person but I've got a strange sense we might see some nasty economic messiness this year.

Let it all collapse. The sooner the better.

Unless there was very recently a huge war, plague or famine, there is NEVER a shortage of labor, only a shortage of competition to drive wages down to what international corporations, not small business, international corporations, feel comfortable with. They want to stack the employment market in their favor.

And it by accident. The idea that we're at the mercy of "unforeseen events" is a lie. If an area plunged into chaos, you can rest assured it was decided, and prepared for by those who decided upon it, regardless of how much the country and people suffer from that decision.

Not by accident, excuse me.

New Zealand is better than Australia

Not for long, our brothers to the east raise and fall with us. If we're going down, they're coming with us.

>A 19-year-old Victorian man was charged with affray and use offensive language in/near public place. He was refused bail, to appear at Parramatta Bail Court today.

Apex is finally here in Sydney lads. Can you feel it? 2017 the year of vibrant African enrichment!

If only there were some party who wanted to restrict immigration and clean up all of this corrupt mess of the skills shortage list.

I wish I could run for senate or something actually. But I'm not a citizen so I can't

i just graduated from commerce at the university of melbourne and i shit you not, 80-90% of the people in my graduation ceremony were chinese international students, i myself am an american international student, the universities make more money off us cause we pay higher tuition and there's no law mandating that a certain percentage of australians be in each course, you guys are fucked

Don't worry, the broad daylight inner city carjackings are just a fresh perspective on everyday life here in Australia

> t. Melbourne

so are we all volunteering to help One Nation win the WA and QLD state elections?

When can we send these fucking niggers home?

>But I'm not a citizen so I can't

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, maroi fags

They are home. HAhahaha. I couldn't type that with a straight face.

Most of them are probably citizens though.

how do i get a gf with big floppy milkers to suckle on?

I'm as white as you can get
>tfw why can't I hold all this privilege

>tfw chemical engineer
>12 months experience
>havent had a job in 2 years
>get rejected for literally everything (doesnt help that im a fucking white male)
>see this
>and then the bogus huffpo article about it, trying to convince us to be sorry for the people who have migrated to australia then cant find out

deport the lot of them. fuckin cunts

there was a huebro on here once that was getting sick of all of their good engineers travelling to australia to work.

What jobs are good mateys? I have enough in savings to pay through most types of education and live off for a few years, but I have NFI what jobs are even going to be around in 10 years

cant find a job*

also heres the employment statistics from 2014. its gotten worse since

Happy new years m8s. What'd you do last night? I got drunk in Melbourne city with some mates. Was a pretty good night tbqh. Saw quite a lot of arrests

>Victorian
He is African and should be in Africa where he belongs the cunt

fuck I wish niggers would just fucking die in a ditch or something

Were there any roving somalian gangs?

got trashed at the local pub, chummed up to some abo sheilas and almost rooted one of them

Yeah, the useless fucks have probably been given refugee status or perhaps unwarranted 457s.

Surely their citizenship can be revoked? We can't just be stuck with them when they're not only not giving back but actively disrupting and terrorising the community.

They are a plague. A scourge on average, decent Australians.

>tfw dodged a bullet

Was headed to Uni for ChemEng a bit over a year ago but I pulled out after I realized the entire Engineering sector was headed down the shitter. Now I'm just a NEET watching my savings slowly diminish.

I reckon the Sudanese are way worse than the Somalians. And there's twice as many of them.

wish I knew. I pack boxes in a warehouse and I've no doubt I'll be replaced by a robot in 10 years

>a robot replaced by a robot
It's like pottery

Sadly, this

the problem is that the Sudanese mums were pregnant when they came over to Australia so legally (sadly) there isn't a whole lot we can do to deport these criminals

There was a story on abc a few weeks back about a Sudanese mother who had like 7 kids. Most of them ditched home when they were 14 and were proper criminals. Then she blames the cops for letting them steal cars

I only noticed Sudanese. I spoke to some Somali guy he seemed like a bit of a cunt

you fix it by not letting foreign engineers in. we have the same problem, Germany has the same problem.

politicians are selling us out.

fuckin darkies

what are the housing prices like in canada? it seems our countries are going through the exact same shit.

I guess zero tolerance and ensuring repeat offenders get locked up with significant sentences is the best we can hope for.

Still means we'll be paying to support the fucks but if my taxes are gonna be used to support them I'd rather they be incarcerated and unable to offend.

Probably unlikely considering they only get a slap on the wrist at most from our libcuck judges. They've become so brazen because they've become conscious that there are no repercussions for their actions. Their actions and violence are certainly escalating. Only a matter of time before these break ins end up with murder and rape. Then shit will hit the fan. I think a lot of people are at or close to breaking point.

Tyrells user are you here? I tried the Red pepper and sweet chili and it was pretty good. Definitely recommend it if you haven't tried it

where are most of the foreign engineers in your country from? pajeets and wangs?

a few of my friends who studied engineering ended up moving to canada straight after they graduated. they were white males though

you made the right call.

>Tyrells user are you here?
Yes I am always here.

The red pepper was the one I didn't like. there was something weird about it. It tasted like nothing I had ever experienced. It was an unsettling experience.

The only flavour I haven't tried is the honey soy one. I have never even seen it. Their website says it exists though.

unions were a mistake

what the fuck, were they Canadians?

everyone with a Masters level or higher is a pajeet and chang... bachelor level is all a mix.

Any mech engineers here? How's your success getting a job?
I'm going to need to look for an internship soon.
Sydfag btw

nah they are australians

I guess we all have differing tastes. Hope you had a good new year

>tfw doing a sparkie apprenticeship soon

It's one of those things that sounds good in theory but it depends on people being immune to corruption which is impossible.

They are brought here by the government through our refugee program. We, by agreement with the UN, bring in 14k a year. We, however, choose where we bring thosr refugees from. Fuck knows why we decided to bring in the worst people from the worst country on earth.

But it's not like they just came in by boat or walked in like Europe.

I can assure you Shitney. Pozzbourne is going to win the 'who can build the most overpopulated, overcrowded, multicultural, dysfunctional, low trust garbage pile of a city' Australian championship.

Happy new year to you as well user.

theyre absolutely great for anyone with seniority, but they don't give a shit about retention or the future of their profession/potential members

No offence but I could never bring myself to do a job which involves doing physical labour everyday. Not sure how labour intensive being a sparky is tho

>We, by agreement with the UN, bring in 14k a year.

Should tear that agreement up and start over.

You're the fat guy right?

You should get a name for austhreads, your posting style is pretty obvious anyway though

You're a good bloke mate and I hope 2017 goes well.

b-b-but my university professer gloria shekelburg says melbourne is the most livable city in the world?
are you saying Xe's wrong?

>14k a year
so you're saying that considering there's a group of like 500 dedicated offenders with the rest occasionally chimping out (that we know of), we have a ~3.5% downright african animal rate with a maybe 20% deadset cunt rate, AND a 99% good for nothing benefit guzzler rate?

sounds like we need to expand nauru. maybe china can help us with their manmade island tech.

If by home you mean the cemetery? Soon, hopefully.

I came from Mexico to study a bachelors, I worked my ass off for 2 years and have recently started a Master in IT.

Even with this Mexican accent I was able to get promotions at work and live in the nicest area of Sydney.

The thing with you Australians is that you have been cucked since you were children to be entitled to things. I have seen fellow Australian colleagues falling to this meme. Seriously, living in Australia is like playing life on easy mode.

If I, with my broken english and surrounded by a racist environment, am in the way to financial success when I am just 25... Why can't you?

Still expecting government to fix your life?

It won't happen. I hate this country more and more everyday and I fukcing hate boomers.

Fuck politicians
Fuck boomers
Fuck sydney

I agree totally. Fuck the UN.

laboring is the only work i can find where i dont need an uncle or mum who works at coles to get a job.
besides, it's a job not soon to be made redundent by automation or darkies, chinks, pajeets and 15 year olds

>You're the fat guy right?
Yes m8.

>You should get a name
No I despise namefagging.

>You're a good bloke mate and I hope 2017 goes well.
Thank you for the kind sentiments. I wish you all the best for 2017 too.

how the fuck did they get a job here right out of UNI.

we could help starve china by not selling them food

>Even with this Mexican accent
I couldn't even tell. All the letters on your post look exactly the same.

or you could just, i dont know, disappear them into the pacific

>live in the nicest area of Sydney.

Lmao. And what suburb is that? I live in the nicest area of Sydney and there is not a single Mexican here.

It's not as simple as kicking them out, because of thier genuine refugee status, it would be against international law too deport them. Im pretty sure we stopped taking in Africunts and started importing Syrians now.

>labouring
>not made redundant by chinks

>Fuck the UN.

Too right. They seem to be getting emasculated pretty heavily at an international level recently though it's likely to be at least a decade before we can benefit from their continued foray into irrelevance.

But labouring is fucking torture. Then when you finish working your absolutely fucked and then you have to wake up at 4:30 and do it all again the nest day. Would rather kill myself desu.

no, it's the project management being made redundent by the chinks

they still need filthy gaijin for labor

I can't find a Job guys.
What do?

Ah yes goy, looking for inconsistencies in my post rather than looking for them in your life. Never wake up amigo.

i'm not saying deport them (although honestly we should deport the africans, we give enough assistance via our army to those fucks as it is, they shouldn't be running from the shitholes they created), i'm saying put them into nauru.

turn it into a mega Guantanamo. give them the option to go back at any time.

Haven't we sold them prime agricultural land?

They can probably feed themselves with livestock and produce from our land and exported by their own companies based within our country soon enough.

Get a skill and then start your own business based on it.

why do you think im getting an sparky qual before i turn into a 25 year old cripple?

No Xe is not lying. Now take out a 700,000k loan with 500,000k in interest payments over 30 years to buy a 3 bedroom ex-govie house in Mt Waverly.
Go to your feeding stall cattle and produce shekels for the bank manager.

You forgot to post via your proxy m8

thats nothing new for bondi, its always had a seedy streak

>tfw cunt mate of mine decides to start his own IT company out of his own home
>get's completely fucked before he even gets his first customer

18 year olds who think they're smart, not even once

I'm in Hamburg atm

If unemployed people can't afford a house, it's their fault. They should have made wise choices and investments.

Just start making ice.

>get's completely fucked before he even gets his first customer
What does that even mean?

Who wants to buy a ghost town and go Amish with me?

There is no way he can compete with Service Stations m8. You can buy a huge bag of it for like $10.

>Mt Waverly
my sister moved there

The Amish live on homesteads, not in towns.

Ok, I live in Darling Point by myself

im pretty sure you're not meant to start your own company out of your own house.
some beaucratic shit fucked him, i think
i only heard this 2nd hand, cunt's a fag and hates me for exposing his scat fetish when we were in high school

I wonder if a lemonade popup stand would take off? Normies seem to love retarded popup things. Lemonade stand has a nostalgia factor I could see many hipsters liking.

Any aus/pol/ack want to embark on this business en devour with me?