Is there, objectively, ANYTHING that speaks against veganism

Because other than vegans dying every now and again i see nothing wrong with it!
Is veganism redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20648045?dopt=Abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=SQCsCMP2jfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes it is, but I can guarantee you that our kids would grow up shorter and borderline malnourished, because you need to know how to actually cook and diet to be a vegan. Which, in my country, people do not know how to do.

if a vegan dies its most likely because they arent dieting properly, you can easily live on a vegan diet with no problems, you just have to know what youre doing

Vegans are effeminate anti-natalist faggots.

humans evolved eating meat so therefore its necessary to eat meat to get all your nutrients

no im vegan, im frequently on pol. ask me anything

that is true, i usually cook about 4 nights a week at the least but i just listen to podcasts while doing it

cooking is an important skill in life, any guy who says cooking is for women has a fragile masculinity

Why are you an effeminate anti-natalist faggot?

I'm 99% plant based, occasionally consuming products with honey or eggs from back yard hens.
I also feed my dogs a plant based diet with very occasional egg to supplement their vegetables, grains, pulses and fruit

thats not true, eating meat wast in the last 0.00001% of human history. do monkeys eat meat? do they?

over half of vegans are vitamin B12 deficient

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20648045?dopt=Abstract

Vegans are extremely bluepilled.
They are taking food out of their own mouths so that it can be donated into world food bank and prop up an ever incresing 3rd world overpopulation.

You think that chicken isn't going to be butchered? WRONG, its going to be butchered and shipped to Africa while you eat....tofu.

im not

Agree- tried eating a shitty lazy vegan diet back in 2002, failed because I was eating shit not because it was a vegan diet.

Returned to plant based diet (not 100% vegan, see earlier post occasional honey and eggs) and am healthy and have no adverse health effects.

The multivitamin I take gives me 300% B12. I don't understand how someone can get into veganism and neglect to take multivitamins. It's the current year.

>he doesn't feed his dog meat
>his "dog" is actually just a rodent
lefty/pol/ showing up in force and pretending to be real Sup Forums

I don't believe you.

He's asking why you are, not why you're not.
Fucking canada can't even read

Fuck you dude, give your doggos actual doggo food

Okay, let me rephrase that. There's only three reasons I can think of that a person would be vegan.

1. They're a pretentious hipster and want to brag about it.

2. They think its healthy.

3. They think its moral.

If you're 3 or 1, you're as I said. An effeminate, anti-natalist faggot.

If you're 2, I withdraw my statement, but instead say you're an idiot who should introduce some meat into your diet. Fruits and vegetables are healthy but meat in moderation is a good source of protein and other necessary nutrients.

You didn't read the abstract. Over 1/3 vegans who took vitamin B12 were deficient anyway. There is a good chance you are B12 deficient.

there are many foods that have b12, i usually eat alot of mushrooms and many vegan made food has synthetic b12 in it (i think its made in a lab)

even though being a vegan will increase your chance of a b12 deficiency it is easy to get rid of if eating the right diet

It is true.

Cooking alongside with eating meat helped advance human evolution.

You're going to have to deal with it.

How does it feel to be a limp wristed noodle armed nu-male

>while you eat....tofu.
And for said tofu, increasing stretches of the amazon are deforested. The vegan movement, is almost exclusively to blame for the wide-spread consumption of soy products (outside of asia).
Vegans - making the world worse, one problem at a time.

It's very difficult to get complete proteins unless you know exactly what you're doing which most don't

A lot of them are also still consuming animal products because they don't research shot properly, for example if you look up some of the shit represented by numbers in most breads you'll find some of it is made from animal products.

>Eating meat makes you a limp-wristed nu-male

My gains beg to differ.

not an argument

im vegan 5 days out of 7, i feel i do my part in reducing the need for meat without being unhealthy this way.

you guys are the only ones i told about this, everyone else just thinks i like salads and tofu and bacon strips

>increasing stretches of the amazon deforested

cattle farms are the biggets reason for amazonian deforestation, with alot of the soy farms being used to feed the cows

i dont eat tofu or any soy products, dont generalise :^)

it isnt inherently bad but vegans tend to be retarded

Ask a vegan Bull for a carnie cuck couple anything. I am a breeder Bull for a carnie cuck husband and his wife who is a vegetarian. He has to sit in the corner eating rolled up deli meats and read statistics about the health risks of eating meat while I plow his vegetarian wife. It's a good time. Any other carnie cucks here ?

Mate, I understand it is hard to face the massive scale of cruelty to animals
-
I've been there. I rejected the truth because it was too hard to deal with.
I made the same arguments you did and more.
Turns out, arguing doesn't change the facts. These animals are being kept in cruel conditions and being killed en masse for no better reason than "it tastes good".
I don't want to be part of that system of cruelty. It doesn't make me weak for wanting their exploitation to stop.
Sorry, I'll stop ranting now.

Chimpanzees, one of our closest great ape relatives, frequently eat meat.
The meat of other chimps, to be precise.

higher rates for a variety of cancers

Nihilism.

0/10

Average height in India 5'5".

The documentation I saw, painted the picture a bit differently (mentioning soy for export exclusively, but nothing about cows) - but sure enough, soy also makes good animal feed.
Eh, I'll just believe you, and stand corrected then.

if people are geniunely curious they can just google it, lots of studies shoe higher rates for certain types of cancer. But people typically believe what they want

I believe this is probably due to trophic concentration of carcinogens in the animal's feedstock

when i said cows i was meant to say livestock but i forgot the word that meant farm animals as a collective

>Is there, objectively, ANYTHING that speaks against veganism
No.
>Is veganism redpilled?
Yes.

manhood.

Vegans themselves are the biggest deterrent from becoming vegan.
They are all whiny, beta, nu-male faggots.

most vegans choose to drink unhealthy amounts of (most often AIDS ridden) sperm to get their B12, though

sadly this is true, however the reasons vegans do this is because they believe that if they can make atleast one person mage more ethical decisions regarding meat then it is worth it

>vegan
>turbo manlet

>Iranian born
>German

kek, only Germany can produce these levels of cuckoldry.

B-b-but mu-muh canines!

*begins panicking*

>(i think its made in a lab)
b12 is made ONLY by prokaryotes , so labs would just have vats of bacteria to produce it
Just like they produce insulin nowadays via bacteria with the gene inserted

Why doesn't this macro answer the question it poses?

but it does, semen

Red-pilled as hell

Although I prefer 50/50 veganism vegetarianism. just easier to live that lifestyle.

>vegetables, grains, pulses and fruit
>dog
user, you're retarded

>he fell for the dogs are carnivores meme

Facepalm.png

You must be shitposting.

Tell me user. What used to live on farm lands that grow your food?

You fucking moron. Dogs need a diet based on onions, garlic, chocolate and grapes. You are POISONING YOUR FACKING DOGGO!!!!

Dongs aren't obligate carnivores like cats, but they should still probably get some amount of meat. I'm not veterinarian, so I have no idea how much meat they need. Many dog foods have a large portion of plant matter.

I'm not Vegan, but I'm not anti-Vegan either.

The diet just doesn't seem sustainable to me. Every Vegan I have talked to has admitted to breaking down and eating dairy or eggs or whatever in a moment of weakness.

I don't think it's possible to eliminate animal products from one's diet long-term, you can probably eliminate meat but not all animal products whatsoever.

>Dongs
I meant dogs kek

>plant matter
Don't you mean (((corn)))?

>Is veganism redpilled?
>Not embracing the carnivore side of your humanity = redpilled

WEW

>eating hormone packed dead carcasses that need to be sterilized in fire before being eaten and paying a premium for the inevitable heart disease or colon cancer it will give you
>red pilled

Hahahaha will carnie cucks ever learn?

B12.

also, as a 20 year vegetarian, fuck you for forcing your beliefs on other people. If you want to give up meat and dairy, by all means do it.. but stop pushing your bullshit on other people.

>is it redpilled
LOL NO. Its the most bluepilled shit you can do.
THIS is redpilled, pic related.

Also have a look though this thread, some good shit.

fug, forgot link:

There is no such thing as cruelty in nature, it's just nature. Human's aren't exempt from that. In my opinion there are two sides to this simple debate. In one area you have high concentrations of nutrients of various degrees because of their environments. Such as acidic edibles versus base edibles. These are eaten by flesh and bone animals that inherit the energy of the solar/earth connection, These creatures go around and consume as much of these nutrients as possible so that their bodies can be satisfied. Now the malnourished comes around and decides to eat these things. This begins the separation between herbivores and carnivores. The carnivores know that they are eating something that is eating a superior diet therefore less time is required to secure these plants into digestion. Which means carnivores are allowed to pursue even higher goals. This is why veganism is a step backwards. We need basic animals to consume the nutrients that we need so that we can become nutrient rich as a result. We need to stop feeding our animals trash, and feed them nutrient rich products so we can also become nutrient rich when we dine.

>as a 20 year vegetarian

Uh huh.

Here's a thought.
Don't virtue signalling vegans need others to eat meat? Otherwise they can't have a superior diet to those they look down upon.
So in truth vegans need meat eaters but meat eaters don't need vegans.

this sound redpill as fuck for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=SQCsCMP2jfI

Nope

Then you are clearly a carnie cuck

all cause mortality in pesco vegetarians is lower than vegans

Yes?

Follow it.

nop im omnivore. Just today i eat a lot of meat But accompany it with vegetables and fruits. Tomato, avocado, lettuce, Heart of palm, olive....Etc..

I love eat meat with Vegetables. But i hate fucking faggots like you Who only eat Vegetables.

It depends how much of your life you want to devote to eating.

Veganism is a lot of work.

Abbos.

Meat, dairy and eggs make a complete diet easy mode. If you go vegan you'll need to be more careful not to hit deficiencies.

Personally I'd go 50% Huel (powder meal, but not by retarded burgers) and 50% natural food. Makes it almost impossible to fuck up.

Humans can afford to lower their meat consumption drastically.
It is recommended you only eat 100g of red meat every week.

You need protein and legumes are toxic. Fresh omega 3 sources are best found in fish and shellfish. Fat is an essential macro nutrient difficult to supply for without the consumption of animal product.

It's neither blue-pilled nor red-pilled diet despite the fact that a lot of blue-pilled people are vegan. It's more or less food LARPing and virtue-signalling while eating which makes it implicitly white. However a more red-pilled diet is the paleo diet.

kys

I do mostly plant based diet and my rice/slow cooker cooks my beans, oatmeal, rice, steams my vegetables. Any retard can manage that.

Raw, uncooked veganism is possible too, just miserable.

1 serving of meat, 3 fruits and 2 vegetables is the ultimate red pill.

Do you really find it that unreasonable?

You weren't actually surprised that's the kinda dog he'd own by the first sentence?

Why are vegans against eating eggs? They are usually unfertilized and would just go to waste otherwise.

Raw food diet is the ultimate red pill; that is, raw fruit and vegtables, nuts.

Even most who consider themselves "vegetarian'" eat a completely shit diet. We are not meant to cook our food, or eat processed shit.

Even though human beings are not specifically carnivorous, the human body is capable of a lot of abuse and can sustain an omnivorous diet for a long time, but at a great cost: premature aging, disease, etc.

One final thought: we are the only species on the planet that cooks food, it's not natural.

Dot indians are vegan.

you are a fucking idiot

Because of the conditions in which those chickens are exploited to obtain those eggs. There a quite a lot of vegans that eat their own home eggs from their own chickens. In that way they know that the animal was treated properly and not subjected to poor living conditions nor exploited for their eggs.

Your a fucking leaf.

dog eat pellet, it's not natural. And nothing happens to them.

I sort of hinted that in my post that living beings can adapt by eating things that aren't natural for them, but it still isn't "good".

So if I just have a few chickens that roam my land, but there's no roosters around, then it's all cool?
actually wondering.
Like, I could understand why you'd be against cow's milk, because that's like molestation, but chickens just drop the eggs and leave them wherever sometimes.

were also the only species that harnessed fire and medicine.

Bump. Civilization vs barbaric spear chuckers.

What's the point? we also created TV's, cars, nuclear bombs, but that has nothing to do with eating food in a manner that is natural for the human body.

By the way, it's because we shove so much cooked(dead food), that we need all that damn medicine in the first place.