Hey guys, I want to become a racist like you guys but I'm not retarded, what can I do

Hey guys, I want to become a racist like you guys but I'm not retarded, what can I do

kill all non-whites then there will be no such thing as racism

have lots of kids

Keep looking at that weeaboo shit and you'll be retarded soon enough.

kys

>but I'm not retarded
>anime pic

Post IQ or gtfo

just ignore the factual information, like the FBI crime stats, and the victimisation surveys

and do not consider that some breeds of dog are more aggressive, and others more intelligent. do not come to the conclusion that these things are genetic, since the parent animals share these traits with their offspring

claim that evolution works on every part of an organism except its brain

Not being retarded is a good start. Now you just need to pay attention to the world around you.

You'll make it, bruh.

>Hey guys, I want to become a racist like you guys but I'm not retarded, what can I do
Go back to tumblr fag

There is no such thing as a "racist" because there is no race.

so what you're saying is whites are a bunch of limp-wristed perverts

Not even trying today are you?

It's a shame there is.

~40,000 Years of Isolated Evolution at work.

/thread

become a race realist

you can be smart and appreciate and not hate other races and be life long friends with each race and yet still remarkably be counted as a racist somehow today. so don't worry about it.

>Not remembering to take in consideration niggers and Hispanics are minorities and that whites make up a huger part of the pop but yet minorities still hold that high of statistics

Who is the true idiot here?

Black cap? What will be next black spooderman?

> posting anime
> not retarded

>Convieniently leaves out stats of asians beating whites
>whines about anime on anime image board
>mentions IQ

statistics be racist n sheeit

>OP
>rapefart

>weeb
>not retarded

kys.

>The Hispanics are the best behaved out of Whites and Blacks.

So proud to be a shitskin based Latino.

We might be the true master race.

White women love us.

The fact is that Asians have a higher IQ than whites. White people are to Asians as Blacks are to Whites. In pretty much every conceivable way.

Okay so I haven't actually watched this anime yet but I see the characters posted all over the place on Sup Forums so I gotta ask, is it worth watching?

Live around blacks or spics if you're in the US

Asians don't count

Nah, it's shit.

>We're the master-race guys!

Yes, Mexico, the country built by your kind is doing just oh so well yes

Post more Asuka.

Move to Detroit.

It's ok.

guess Kek confirms, then, too bad, just finished Erased and now I've got nothing else on my list to watch right now

and thats why we all desperately want to move to china

Try deleting system 32

Give it time and experience. There was a time I could have posted this exact thread and felt very righteous and correct about it.

have you tried living around niggers? niggers are the single biggest recruiters for racist organizations, from there you can branch out into hating other races, maybe, but the one thing that unites us all is a deep hatred for niggers, it completes us

>that dude on the bike who got fucking obliterated by the streetlight
Holy shit.

Start paying attention.

>Mexico.

Ok, I never mentioned I was Mexican.

I said I was Latino\Hispanic.

Where did you get Mexican from.

You do know that Latin America is fucking Huge right.......

ASIA YES!

Try Japan and you'd be correct. White people try to move there in droves, much to the disdain of the native population.

become racist

Go live near niggers.

Walk through the hood unarmed they will teach you since you are too intelligent to learn.

It depends first on your race,if your white I suggest chicago,live with your fellow man,join a gang,be in prison,throughout all those stages always try to hang out with let's say blacks,I'm sure you'll make lots of non racist friends
Second how cucked you are i mean seriously are we talking European swedish level were someone gets raped but feels bad if the rapist was tk be deported to Somalia so doesn't press charges or simply don't care about race and feel there are assholes everywhere,if it's the first I'm afraid you're already a racist it's only you fail to recognise it,if it's the second,a few more contact with the reality of minority and get to culture knowing you're sponsoring that with your taxes might work

This. Its impossible to not become racist when you see with your own eyes what niggers are like

Make ironic racist shitposts. Before long you'll be a true racist.

Literally vaporised into the ground from existence.

>U.S Flag
>Says you're a shitskin

You get used to knowing it's a Mexican obviously.
>Implying Mexicans are any different from Latinos/Hispanics

Latin America equally as shit.

You mean middle class right? That's not upper-class, Upper-class is like Mansions and shit.

This

already a thing,

>White people try to move there in droves
evidence please i'm actually an asian supremacist but i need proof to convince other people

what is retarded about being racist?

everyone does it. every country does it.

cut out the self hate shit.

We don't like those weebs, either.

also this, pic related

watch Keijo

Read something by Jared Taylor.

Move to Oakland
Go outside

I hate niggers who act like niggers and I got no bias on the bias test.
My SJW sister thought I was lying and was furious since she got lots of bias against blacks

first step is to realize you're in denial...

about being retarded ...the rest will come

This

CAN'T BE RACISM IF THERE IS NO OTHER RACE

>burgerland
>64.5% white

that chart seems a bit outdated

9800 BJB nigga

>1 post by this id.
Really got my almonds activated.
Something else interesting happening for this slide thread to be necessary?

>implying this shitty test holds any scientific value what so ever

Well duh, it's not scientific since there is no experiment being done. However, it's a pretty clear-cut case of correlation. Naturally, correlation != causation, but this result is something worth investigating further.

No

That image is so true.

2010 census
There you go

Actually, lots of liberal white people have moved to inner-city areas (the gentrification thing) and they haven't changed their opinion at all. Nice meme.

Read this. Carefully.

>but I'm not retarded

Good, that's the first step

>what is segregation
White liberals in cities often live in highly taxed, overpriced homes and push the trash out somewhere else.

it wouldn't be so bad if you didn't get stabbed twice a day and raped as you bleed out

Bullshit... they just don't won't to lose Facebook friends.

I work with nogs. They are subhuman.

Charming.

>ID: UfAP
>u fap
obey Kek or remain resolute and continue with nofap 2017?

Why are spics so violent in Central/South America, but not quite as uncivilized in the US?

Well, I mean.. It is KEK himself.

The one who foresaw Trump's Victory
The one who foresaw Castro's Death

(Better do as he says, one day won't hurt, it's still 2016 in some parts of the world so it doesn't count)

Drink bleach, it'll make you retarded

Every country in Latin America is shit.

it's a meme faggot.

Not true at all. White liberals have been moving to predominantly black neighborhoods in places like NYC and Detroit since the homes are so cheap. They're right in the thick of it and still liberal.

But I've seen the threads here where racist white people proudly boast about how they live in predominantly white cities/states/countries.

>White women love us

have you tried standing next to a microwave?

Asuka is shit.

>That guy who tries to get away but gets fucking obliterated by a post
Holy shit, my sides Im fucking dying

Move into a black neighborhood and live there for a while. You'll realize you actually are retarded.

He's eating it backwards. That's why nobody in japan has a girlfriend.

I'm black with an IQ of 136. Queue all the racist losers who blame their loneliness and inability to get a decent woman on blacks and other minorities instead of taking responsibility for their own shortcomings.

thanks jim

Let me tell you something, kid:

>I live near Abos
>I have worked near or with Abos before
>I've talked to plenty of Abos before

Let me tell you something..
They're sub-human.

[citation needed]

Someone posted this which clearly shows people that live among more blacks are more racist.

>implying you wouldn't eat out asuka's asshole.

no need to lie on the internet.

is that a fucking foot?