AMA- WW2/Holocaust/Jewry (Classical to Medieval to present day)

I've done 2 of these in last week or so (usually do them later) and people usually are interested because I have an autist's knowledge of WW 2 and the so-called Holocaust and Jewry in general..

Why do I think I'm "special" enough to do an AMA? I'd been doing them almost every week before election stuff got going but then had to move to Paris for work (Have an MA in History from Columbia, work in Law now). Each time I do them, people say they learn something. If you're an old fag, you'll know who I am.

In short, I became interested in WW 2/Jewry.Talmud at age 13 (though at the time I didn't really understand much) and so made it my life's mission to understand it. While you were gaming/having fun/drinking, even while in Uni and then Grad and then Law School, my spare time was spent in library on this stuff.

If you've never seen me do one before, you'll have to take my word for it until I've answered a few questions. Shit I don't even I have the ones from last week. But since it's a slow, miserable;e morning here and I'm up and wife and kid still asleep, if you have any question, feel free. If not, fine too, can go back to cursing at the negro in Battlefield 1 on the PS 4-pro meant who is even on the cover and meant to represent all the dead of the Great EUROPEAN War...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-x2DFnGI9Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=B9hnYXb9y9I
youtube.com/watch?v=YkWvBm9iQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=BK8JNcGjMaI
youtube.com/watch?v=_B-X7ox8LBg
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/channel/UCLDBIxsestc9hvQ5pOhmvnQ/featured
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh cool, you're back, you never answered my question last time. What do you think of Zionism and the impact it had on the West?

Ok mate, like alll these things, it's a lot more complicated than it seems which is why i do these and try to make at least some sense for people who wanted an idea of the situation without being lied to by wikipedia (it's a known fact-- wikipedia is influenced by zionist Jews who lie. See: youtube.com/watch?v=-x2DFnGI9Ac

OK, so since the avent of Israel (which was established by force, groups like the Irgun had the goal of terrorizing the palestinians out of their villages and committed all sort of horrific atrocities). And the scam still goes on. They keep grabbing more Arab land (they''d been there for over 1,900 years, since Titus drove down out and scattered them on orders of the Ceaser).

So not only do the Jews not belong there, but increasingly they are taking more and more land in what was designated to be the Arab sections of the divided land.

Oh, I should mention, a great book on this is by Dr. ISrael Shahak "Jewish history, Jewish religion: the weight of 3,000 years." You an read it for free, and you'll really get an eyeful. In the foreword to the book, Gore Vidal describes how the Jews got Truman to vote in favor of their illegal state by handing he a briefcase of money right in time for his campaign.

The âme is true, you probably know, of WW 1 and the Balfour agreement. They got the Jews to agree to ge the US involved in the war in exchange for an agreement to give that land to the Jews after it was taken from the Turks.

I should note I am no great fan of muslims of palestinians, but I do believe in basic concepts of right and wrong. I don't think you should get too kick someone out after 1,900 years and suddenly claim land as your own But yeah, heck out that book

thanks my friend. You don't have the link to your AMA from... I think it was fri at about 6 pm mu time so I guess like midnight your time? I can't remener what question I want to ask now that you didn't answer last time.

no, sorry, my fault, didn't save link and I'm fairly certain they delete them after 304 days anyway. i should save them all somewhere, because half the shit that comes out my mind, I barely recall it after I've aid it since it's probably in some arid compartment of my brain.

can you explain the holocaust in as few words as possible?

Is there truth to the rumors that Zionists committed terrorism against the US?

Can definitely try, but to explain in as few words as possible...ideally, could do stuff like this on /his/ but since they are a bunch of cuckolded, chickenshit pussy assholes, here we are.

The so-called holocaust (if you really want to understand, you should begin with "Mein Kampf") begins with the loss of WW 1, which..the Germans had broken the Russian Front, the Italian Front, all that was left was the Western front. So right at the time when German soldiers needed munitions, munitions workers led by Jewish communist labor leaders began to call strikes. So the offensive had to be postponed and postponed, which gave the Brits and French time to get Arms and extra troops from the Americans. So, the German/Astro-Hungarian empire armies, which had fought an almost superhumanly long and vicious campaign, were forced into awful surrender terms that not not put "blame" for the entire war with them (by any objective standard, total bullshit) they were also given the bill for the entire war (which they just finished off paying off LAST YEAR...)

Haven't heard this, my initial reaction is "bullshit" but would not put it past Die Stern Gang. I'll have to look into it. I tend not to believe it since the Israelis didn't invent letter bombs until the late 50s.early 60s when they began blowing up German and Egyptian scientists who were aiding them.

So I'm going to call bullshit on this, simply because a letter bomb take a very good explosives expert to produce and die Stern Gang would have had no such expert, unless they had a deal with Mossad when it seemed like Truman wasn't going to take their bribe and give the Jews what they wanted.

One thing I lender from Dr Scheuer "never put anything past the Israelis."

Discrimination agaisnt jews have been present in different media through ages. Why did it imploded so bad?

Ok, so back to how Germany arrives at the so-called "Holocaust." In the 20s, Germany falls into terrible poverty, so bad to the point where bank notes are used to literally wall paper apartments. Massive hunger, suicides skyrocketing, etc.. in what comes to be known as "the weimar." Now, at the same point in time, who is doing amazingly well, making huge amounts of money, dominating the press, the airwaves, banking, all the professions, while AT THE AME TIME their fellow Jews (e.g. Rosa Luxembourg) are pushing for communism. Since the Germans were a lot closer geographically to the Ukraine, they knew what Solzehnitsyn later revealed to the world-- that the Jews committed the greatest mass murder of all time as soon as the got power in the USSR. And they were determined not to let it happen to them.

>Why did it imploded so bad?
Why did it suddenly take off in the 1930s you mean?

As far as I understand, there were plays and other forms of entertainment that want against jews. Their people were not accepted even before Hitler's rise to power.
How a society imbeded with jew rejection managed to forget it all?

If you mean"Why did it take off in the 1930s," you can actually see almost all of it preserved on a site called calvin,edu Zündel explains it in terms of...you had Jews (in a nation that was piss poor, people literally starving) flaunting their money, taking advantage of young German girls, running about flouting their status as "Above the law," and--like all of Jewish history, beginning in their Old Testament and carrying right on up to their expulsion from 109 nations, they never know when to keep their heads down a bit. always over-extending, always grasping, leering, always want more money, more power-- some would argue that the central lines of their torah (which Orthodox Jews put on a post on their homes which ays "I shall give you great and goodly houses which you buildest not; these houses will be filled with all the fines test things of the land, which you makes not...) I'll ge the entire quote for you. It's basically, for the Orthodox Jews at least, the most important part of the OT is what their god promises them (i.e. something, really everything, for nothing) if they follow him.

To what extend the media during Hitler's power polarized the society agaisnt jews?
There were similarities between propaganda cartoons from United States and Germany media?

I'm still not 100% clear on what you mean, can try writing in Spanish if you want, my spanish es...asi-asi. Why were Jews despised even before Hitler rose in the Weimar? In the Weimar, of course, the Jews had laws against most forms of anti-Jewish expression, thought it was hard to enforce. Ask yourself, what sort of a people need (right yo this very day) basically every nation in Europe to make it ILLEGAL to criticize them? And the whole "racism"argument is bullshit. No one likes...gypsies for example, but the gypsies could never get a law making it illegal to "Deny" (notice, as soon as you hear a word like DENY, that is the society's de facto's religion. That is the language of the inquisition. Not "are you skeptical of the holocaust?" but do you DENY? De facto, Europe has replaced its former religion of Christianity with one that now essentially worships Jews as a people.

Dr. Amendijad of Iran (to be clear, I don't like Mslims or any semites, but he did make me laugh) he would troll Europe and the US by asking questions like" like how can Europe clim to have freedom of speech when you can be thrown in jail for even questioning a single detail of the Jews' holocaust story?" And he was right.

Europe pretends to have freedom of expression and that it was such a great crime that charlie head got shot up for showing a mohammed cartoon, ye the same scum but david irving in jail for question the holocaust numbers.

>began blowing up German and Egyptian scientists who were aiding them
Explain

Was Hitler right?

Where was he wrong?

Why was it impossible for him to win?

Why did the USA fight against the Reich and not join them?

Why did Britain fight against the Reich even though Hitler wanted an alliance with them from the start?

why did my history teacher never explain to me why the jews were picked/bullied by the nazis?
all i learned was "The nazis didn't like the jews - that's how gas chambers happened" but why the jews were so hated was never explained to me....

>There were similarities between propaganda cartoons from United States and Germany media?
No, because in the US, you had basically all Big Media owned by Jews. the only papers not owned by Jews were the Hearst papers, and by that time in his life, he was willing to just live in his castle and enjoy life and he was really sick of work.

Germans were united, I'm not sure if you've seen it but there is a famous 1933 Daily Express UK He So naturally, Germans headline "Judea Declares War on Germany." So naturally, Germans were all united against Jews. It's amazing to think they still had the 1936 Olympics in Germany, which shows you the Jews didn't have anywhere near the power they have now.. They've played this entire Holyco$t scam masterfully.

Is there any hope for this world or should I just kill myself ?

Is there a plan for destroying the white races/europe/anything?
Don't lie, tell us please. I just want to protect my family and me.

Just that. The Israelis began attacking French and German Scientists in Egypt who were there helping them work on their weapons program. This was also when the Israelis invented the "letter bomb," where an academic would be opening his mail and have his face down off. that was all a Jewish invention.

Why were the Jews doing this? You can also look up "The Lavon Affair" and the "The USS Liberty," 2 occasions where the Israelis tried to get the US to go to war with Egypt on their behalf.

The frightening part about the USS Liberty is that planes were sent from the USS America and USS Saratoga armed with nuclear weapons (this is confirmed by every reputable source, not bullshit) and sent for Cairo. Had the sailors aboard the USS Liberty not managed to rig an antenna and get out the message it was ISRAEL, WW 3 would have started in June 1967. Through Israeli duplicity.

this is not "alex Jones" type fantasy. The planes were less than 2 minutes from dropping NUCLEAR WEAPONS on cairo before John Mcain's Father (scumbag that he was, who later helped to cover up the incident) called them off after McNamara got the message from LBJ.

>should I just kill myself ?youtube.com/watch?v=B9hnYXb9y9I

You can tell me in French, also I'm a Jewish Aramaic. (who doesn't realy observe)

>Is there a plan for destroying the white races/europe/anything?
user, look at what they are doing with negros (NOT EVEN A PRETENSE OF RAPEFUGEES) but black africans a few miles off coast of Libya. What do they do? Pick them up and bring them to Lampedusa or Sicily.

The initial question, the big question--OK, can't sink boats at sea because of "hum human rights," so why not just bomb them on the beaches, no? You know what the EU's answer was? I shit you not. "the government of Libya said no." (!!!) LIBYA HAS NO FUCKING GOVERNMENT BC THE SCUMBAGS WHO RUN OUR NATIONS KILLED THE MAN WHO RAN LIBYA, AND EXACTLY WHAT HE WARNED HAS COME TO PASS.

I'd be welcome to any other explatation, but please tell me why they'd be letting in not only 3 million military ge muslims from Syria and Pakistan and wherever, but also letting in negroes from sub-saharan africa? They have literally cleared out entire villages in Sudan, Chad, all the negro nations, and they are ALL heading for Europe. This year set another new record.

What is their plan? IMO, as Pierce said, to replace us with a mud-colored, worldwide plantation ruled over by Jews and a jew shanks goy families. What else could it possibly be? Do any of us believe Merkel is that dumb?

Ghadaffi gave up his nukes, he was willing to play nice (oh, he did want to make an african-wide currency made of gold..I know bc the bank I work for was going to help him put it out, but it's common knowledge).

How much more starkly could he have warned the world?

youtube.com/watch?v=YkWvBm9iQUs

>a Jewish Aramaic
a Sephardi? Have never heard the term "jewish Aramaic" in my life. not saying it doesn't exist, but I've always heard Middle Eastern, non-Khazarian Jews identify themselves as Sephardi.

And you know the great irony? Genetically, guess who the Sephardi are closest to? the Palestinians.

True I know that. And guess what?
The Jews living in Europe are the first to suffer of that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=BK8JNcGjMaI

It's public knowledge at this point, of course most people are poisoned too much to see

Aramaic are the root of every Jews of today.
Sephardi/Mizrahi/Ashkenazi/... are all Aramaic mixed with people around the place they used to live.
The reason you probably haven't heard about is maybe because Aramaic of today are mostly Christians.

Are we presently at the dawn of a nationalist revival followed by a world war or vice versa?
I assume it's one or the other but I assume that you have a greater knowledge than I on the subject.

thought Ashkenazi and Sephardis were different, that the Azkanazis came from Europe and Khazaria. there a good book from 1978 "The Genetics of the Jew." Why do you need to get a book from 38 years ago? They've now made the entire thing "Pc" and had to even cancel fingerprint studies in Israel that demonstrated that Sephardi and Ashkanazi came from two totally different lines. They also get diametrically opposed genetic diseases.

To clarfity because I'm a little drunk and that made no sense:
natiinalist revival before WW3 or WW3 before nationalist revival?

Yes sorry I badly expressed myself, but I wanted to mean that Aramaic are just the biblical, liturgical race of the Jewish People.
We used to live in Israel before the destruction of the second temple.
Then the Ashkenazi got to the North and Sephardic to the south and you know the story

Luxemburg died in 1919. Also, the revolutionaries in Germany were anti-Leninist and anti-authoritarian.

how fucked is USA/Europe ? (And the Middle East?)

I really don't think anyone knows. Usually I rely on...whether you agree or not one rthe past 20 years or so, if you relied on the 1997 paper "a Clean Break" and followed, you could pretty much predict exactly what would happen.

But now, with a resurgent Russia who has stopped ISIS and saved Assad-- and given what a wild card Trump is-- I honestly don't think anyone knows.

Biggest, biggest fear is that Trump gets talked into a war in Iran for the Jews. Am somewhat comforted by the fact he has Robert Gates working for him, who fought against the Libya war and is on record as saying "an US present who decides to go to war again in the middle east should have his head examined."

The next year is going to be genuinely exciting. By the end of the yer and how bad the terorrism becomes, I think we'll have an idea id another war is shaping up. IMO, nationalism will prevent (rather than cause) WW 3 by keeping out muslims and other incompatible with euro culture.

All going to depend on if netanyahu and the zionists can convince Trump to go to war for theJews against Iran. I want to believe he's better than that, but if he isn't, even if he doesn't start WW 3, you can bet Iran has their Muds force stationed all over the US and can cause absolute chaos. As can Hexbollah. the Jews will be safe of course with all the free US missiles interceptors and weapons.

We all need to pray to Christ that Trump will NOT fall for the Jewish bullshit demanding a war with Iran. And the Jews know he has never ruled before, they know his son-in-law is a real kikes kike. I'm...it could get bad, but hoping he's too smart for that shit.

anyway lads, going to go play battlefield 1 and skip the part with the nigger before wife wakes up. Later.

>wild card Trump is
user, he's literally one of them.

the frenchy that got btfo so hard by the portuguese and austrian is finally back in hopes that people forgot about that embarassing episode

>Muds force
QUDS Force. If you want an interesting look at Iran's Quds and how well they performed fighting the US in Iraq, see book "Relentless Strike: a History of JSOC."

>t.b shlomo

>btfo so hard by the portuguese and austrian
I've never been "BTFO" by anyone, on anything. Please link to it. you're that same psychotic Israeli kike using the ZA proxy, who notice only opened his mouth when he thought I had left. I was "BTFO?" By a Portuguese and an...austtian? Ok, please link to it. We both know you won't because you're a lying kike, who only deigned to open your slimy jew mouth when you though I had left. now THAT sort of shit does piss me off. fucking coward.

Prvide the link. I'll wait. Why do I know I'll never get a link? a portuguese and an austrian? Same psychotic Jew always on here ranting. Meanwhile, can't speak a word of Afrikaans, but claims to live in ZA. I try to keep these polite, but you are kike filth, and you only started your bullshit when you though I was gone. Scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=_B-X7ox8LBg

still waiting hymie. Link. You van't link? describe the incident. I'll wait. Describe the topic. Sleazy Jew fuck literally made that up out of thin air. And waited until he thought I was gone. Now the kike has run for the hills.

Did someone asked if the holocaust really happened yet?

you cant question if the holohoax happened or not. because they made it law in certain countries to stop anyone revising/investigating it. bullshit really. in poland there are "mass graves" that they covered with a 12 inch slab of concrete without any actual proof of it being a mass grave. its all bullshit.

Jew scumbag. this is why people hate Jews, in case anyone wondered. Literally made something up out of thin air, only brought it up when he thought I had left. Asked for a link to the discussion where ehe says I was "btfo?" nothing.

OK, so give a discretion of the discussion where you say I was "btfo?" Nothing. Typical lowlife fucking Jew coward, only opened his mouth when he thought I had left. Sat and watched thread the entire time, then tried a completely random slander to see if it would stick.

If I could get my hands on you..just absolute, pathological lying scum. Anyone following thread, take note. THIs is how Jews operate. And then when they realize you are still around and didn't leave thread, they head for the hills when called on their fucking lie.

>repetitive panic posting
>"oh nose i've been found out!"
toppest of keks we all thought you had committed suicide

>if the holocaust really happened
Thi is by far best source if you re new to this sort of thing. It's long, but you have to be willing to invest time because the entire subject is immensely complicated.
If they won't show the video in your nation, just use "proxyflow" to go around the block:
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

Jewboy, you're the same liar who uses a proxy from Israel. As I said, you say Iw as BTFO, OK, get the link. I'll wait. Ag kak hymie.

I've never had the oportunity to BTFO this guy.

Has the austrian been here this past weeks? I miss him, and i would love to ask him some questions.

>posting the same dubunked bullshit
>expecting to be taken seriously
>"BUT I HAVE A DEGREE IN HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Don't let him bait you f.a.m.

>toppest of keks
Laughing t...you being a pathological kike liar? you made a claim, back it up. post the link. post a summary. You made it up right out of thin fucking air. If I could get my hands on you, I'd fuckign kill you and bury you in a shallow grave. YOU are why people hate jews. Literally made something from thin air.

You make a claim, provide the link. My last 2 posts has been recent. You also waited until you thought I was gone. you're a lying piece of Jew filth, and everyone here knows it. fuck, even I know the Jew who claims to be from south africa , yet doesn't speak Afrikaans and knows nothing about the nation. you're a coward and a scumbag. Filtered.

saw him briefly the other week. you still check out his page and channel? happy new year btw.

>linking to 4 hour long youtube videos with the title written in capitals
>name of the channel is "IMM0RTALTRUTHZ"
>wants to be taken as some sort of intelectual

This is gold comedy

I don't give a fuck what the kike or Jew on his portugal proxy wants to claim now. Yes hymie, people know you use a proxy. it's no mystery. You've never "btfo" anyone.

He's just an average zionist.

you take over thread Jewboy, Clearly, you are more knowledgeable. I'm off to battlefield 1.

are you the based SA poster? Long time no see.

>you still check out his page and channel?
Nope, never heard of it. The only contact i had with his work outside of Sup Forums is the imgur page of his supposed website.

I would love to read it.

>happy new year btw.
You too

>Portugal proxy
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

>leaving thread
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You guys are honestly pathetic. Yeah, go back running to your safe space.

>already calling me a jew
;)

youtube.com/channel/UCLDBIxsestc9hvQ5pOhmvnQ/featured

How's life in SA ?

How old are you ?

TIME TO RAID THE OTHER BOARDS

COMMENCE MASS SHITPOST - THERE ARE NO MODS - I REPEAT - MODS ARE PARTYING OR SOMETHING AND THE NIGGERS ARE FILLING OUR BOARD WITH FAGGOT NIGGER COCKS

COMMENCE ALL BOARD SHITPOST
→ →

thank you, saved

unfortunately, thread will die and i have to got to bed, it's really fucking late.

Goodbye and have a nice day

he's going to run off haha, probably ptsd and flashbacks of austria ripping him a new one. must head off to work now, see you around bro.

I only have small knowledge of Isreal so I was wondering if my interpretation is on the right track
>jews whine about muh holocaust and want a safe space in Palestine
>U.N fucks Palestine into letting refugees in
>Arabs tells everyone to fuck off but no one does
>Palestine detaches from Israel gets aligned with bordering Muslim countries
>For the next few decades these countries go to war with Israel with each resulting in Israel winning ad getting more land
>Present day Palestine is Isreal's bitch wiht Humas getting most of the blam for the attacks on Isreal and Bibi getting most of the blame for the attacks on Palestine
Am I missing anything? Also is really that bad?

I ment to say is Bibi really that bad