Why Americans don't like to eat good quality food and eat junk all the time?

Why Americans don't like to eat good quality food and eat junk all the time?

Advertising, availability, convenience, cost, taste. Take your pick. (((They've))) done a fantastic job at controlling this.

what do you mean that's not good quality?

>beef
>Wisconsin cheddar
>beef ramen
>pickled peppers
>fried egg
>arugula
>chives

because I can.

I pay niggers to cook for me

Because fuck you, that's why

It's a good quality burger. Most eat fast drive through junk and cheap pizza all the time. Fucking depressing desu.

Dude, I may have done this for the last time today.

I typically don't eat fast food restaurants due directly to the types of people I see working in them and the disgusting"food" served in them, but today, I broke my rule.

I've been laid up in bed puking for the past six hours. All I had was a burger and a Pepsi.

Never again senpai.

Cuz they be costin lotsa for dem veggies n shiet n they aint taste good.

In and Out exists

Most of us are fucking retarded. Did you not realize this already?

only seeing those (probably) cold , rammed up, sticky spaghettis along with a burger makes me want to throw up

>overrated as fuck

I went to the US and I know its a big place, but I dont think people there eat bad food, they just eat too much.

Its incredible how certain invisible cultural rules influence your diet, and Americans go crazy with food.

The noodles are cooked and it's good ground beef too.

Town home buffet all you can eat is most decent and not too pricey but everything tastes plain and not salty and spicy enough, it's kind of like the food they give in retirement home.

GOD TIER BURGER RIGHT THERE

(fuck off Plebe Nations)

People like you that think we eat junk all the time are as retarded as Americans that think Germans only eat Brauts and wear Lederhosen.

they're partially cooked so they don't break with usually beef flavor then pan fried for crispy exterior

with the right condiments ramen burgers are delicious, Italian or pickled peppers and spinach specifically. The cheese is unnecessary but then again it's america

>Snowdonia smoked sharp cheddar
>Ciabatta bun
>romaine lettuce
>romain tomato
>smoked salt/pepper
>condements of your choosing
God tier burger ingredients

Only normalfags enjoy bodily functions.

You literally add mustard in potato salad wtf.

No I don't. Some Americas do. This is what I mean. Fucking retarded. Also guarantee your shit country eats much worse shit than we do.

>adds tomato paste in ground beef
>calls it meatloaf

99% of potato salad in America has mustard.

I've never understood the appeal in soggy fries.