Press F to pay respects

2016 took a good one today. Goodbye dexter you were a half giants best friend, protector of my home and children, and as loyal as they come. I will miss you doggo.

F
I lost my doggo this year too

F

F

that's a big doggo

F

F
RIP

F
this and mulcahy are hard to take.

Literally no one cares

fuck your piece of shit dog

F

F
A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself

F

F

ITT: Proof that this board has become Reddit

I am sorry to hear that, we tried everything we could but he couldn't take anymore. He got stomach bloat with contortions survived a surgery, but complications got him In the end. He was tough as nails till the end. Your dog looks like he/she was a good pup.

F

F
Peace to you and yours

Found the edge lords.

F

Tyrone it's 2017, time to stop posting

F

F

same here. sadly lost him the first week of 2016.

I amean 6ft 6, on his hind legs he was my height.

F
F

F

F
My dog is 14 right now. I get worried about him.

Fuck you edge prince

This, dogs are violent niggers.

F

>that get

Oh god the poor doggo why has kek forsaken thee!

Oops on mobile, he was a big dog, on his hind legs he was my height.

F to all doggos this year RIP

Kek didn't mean it
F

Kek will avenge him.

F

Have you guys ever taken your Dog's knot?

It's not as bad as you'd think, it's nice and warm and really locks up in your anus when he cums. You guys should try it.

hahaha

i bet your faggot kids cried when you told them. by the look on his face i cant tell he's been inside your husband more times than you, shit, i bet he even has a bigger dick than you. kill yourself to bring some happiness to your family

F

my dog was female
and spayed

damn did he get mange? my dog is older as well and just got mange on her face then her limbs, the hair loss pattern looks just like that. She is currently in recovery.

found the shitposting triggered antifa.

dogs don't blow people up, and coordinate massive gang rape attacks on people trying to celebrate and make it a recurrent tradition so that an entire nation feels they can't enjoy a traditional celebration.

fuck your bullshit, doggos are only violent to people they can sense are garbage. that and when niggers beat them and shit.

Sorry about your doggo, user. He in better place now. No more pain. Only sleep now.

F

For you

loooooooool

Did you give her the ole dickeroo?

f

F user, F

Sorry for your loss of Doggo

Stomach bloat with contortions. We got him emergency surgery that was successful but complications arose.

RIP doggo, you were a true king among mere men

F

F
RIP all doggos lost
5ever the best animals

>6ft 6
>666

Mene mene tekel
Satana satana

f

F for friendos

F

your dog is in pic related's stomach right now

A friend of mine lost his dog George this year; a freak-of-nature boxer with a congenital defect that made him about twice the size of other dogs of the same breed. He used to leap up and paw me in the face every time I walked through the door.

In this thread, we pay our respects. F.

And for George. F.

F

f

dogs are fags

F

He will do what he loves in Kek's world now...

>humans become emotionally attached to animals that literally eat their own shit

why do white "people" allow dogs to even enter the house? they must like the dirt and shit they step in outside to be tracked all over their home

F

F

Kek agrees.
Tbqhfamalam though, off topic threads are common on every board.

>protector of my home and children

the only breeding you've done is race mixing that mutt into existance

Fuck off satanas

>DUDE WEED LMAO
At least I'm sure your dog lived a good life, rip doggo.

sorry man,doggo is in a better place now
f

Thank you Sup Forums. Your a refuge in these tough times with your kindness, you are also making my wife extremely happy with your responses she and dexter were very close.

F

Post wife's tits

hahahaha i knew it

doggo long dicked your wife while you posted trump memes

F

beautiful doggo, he knew you loved him OP

Lol if you had the year I've had a haircut would be the last thing on your mind. I've now just sorta gotten used to it. The long hair and beard also is a great way covertly red pill lefties because they think im obesity of them.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

He was a great looking dog, real regal.

ф

F

F

Sorry about that man, at least dog won't hurt anymore :(

You're right, you parents must really regret having you around to spout your bullshit all over. Make sure you're spayed before the animal control finds out you aren't - we wouldn't want a bitch like you running around getting fucked in the ass all the time

Really sucks to hear that OP.
My fucking cat is like 16 year sold now and I know someday it'll be her turn ;_;

soeak engliajs qjei?

F

Rip, lil buddy

F

god damnit mods

this thread survived longer than his pooper

only so many times i can sage

F

F

Lost my doggo too this year, Jack Russell Terrier, 16 years...picked him out as a little boy, felt like I was a Stark. The one on the left is his daughter, now shes an orphan. Feels bad man

F

I also lost my 16 year old poodle this year. Had him since I was a child, but his age finally took its toll on him.

Cats are disgusting creatures. Worse than roasties desu. Doggos are loyal

F

Rip good doggo.

F

F

I lost both of my within a week of my birthday and highschool graduation. They were there from the start of my schooling to finish.

F

F
He might be gone user but he'll always be with you, in your heart. remember that :)

F

RIP Doggo