I'm seriosly considering killing my self. This world is fucking nuts...

I'm seriosly considering killing my self. This world is fucking nuts. I still can't believe that Mythbusters was cancelled. I am going to put a gun inside my mouth, pull the trigger and end with this madness.

I'm out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbv1DE0-JBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

come to vancouver bruh. ill show you a good time, love you happy new years down in mexico xoxoxox

please

happy new years!

youtube.com/watch?v=lbv1DE0-JBE

Chill out amigo. Let the world be crazy. You are not the world. If you are a rational thinking person, you have an advantage. Be happy and use that advantage.

The kids have their own show now, though. It's basically the same thing, gammon

stream it

You lost your masculine identity, do not fall for the jew, he made you your culture weak and useless, you are only a product of this, if you realize thst you can decide to go Redpill and self-improve or Blackpill full Nihilist, killing yourself is worse than blue pill, start with new habits daily OP, meditating 10mins, start now

pepper spray catches on fire? or is that shopped?

Dammit Leaf, go make a Sup Forums Mythbusters and debunk some interesting shit instead of if toast falls down butter side up or not.

I would kill myself too if I was Mexican. Thanks for cleansing yourself mate.

stream it.

>bust this myth

> I still can't believe that Mythbusters was cancelled.
kys normie beaner faggot

>stream it.

Propellant

Mythbusters wasn't cancelled they had so many seasons they quit. Jamie and Adam were never friends outside the show.

Just piss off a local cartel boss
or try and kill one in a suicide assassination mission and try to make the world a better place

Don't kill yourself man. Life is short, and worth living, no matter how shitty it is, because death is permanent, and you might as well enjoy your time on earth. Jesus loves you, if you accept him into your heart and acknowledge that he died so that you could be forgiven of your sins, and that he was resurrected three days afterward, your life will be filled purpose, and your eternity will be satisfying beyond all comprehension.

faggot

Be a hero, OP.
Buy a gun and take out a cartel boss

'Are there different subraces of shitskins?'

Don't kill yourself.

Bannerlord is coming out this year.

Uhhh. ..Mythbusters wasnt that great, friend. Aim for the Sun, settle for the moon. Keks time is nigh. Hang in there.

I might have a few mental disorders, but I'm damn straight. Why do you want some random Sup Forumsack Mexican to kill themselves when they can spend their life making the world a better place?

when did Sup Forums turn into Sup Forums? gtfo

Not worth it Paco, the president himself has a job for you in infrastructure development.

Seriously though, don't do it amigo.

>Bannerlord is coming

how often have we heard that

please live stream

>I still can't believe that Mythbusters was cancelled

But Paco, you'll miss the Trump presidency

If it comes with steam it will always suck because you wont have free multiplayer like warband.

OP kill a cartel boss on your way out. Blow up a huge shipment of cocaine. Make your death worthwhile

If you are going to do it. Do it in a manly way. Guns are for pussies.

Eat a tub full of beans till your insides burst.
Decapitate yourself with a kitchen knife.
Smash your head against the sidewalk until you die.
Hold your breath until you die.

Yeah OP. Do what this guy says.

>killing urself cuz of mythbusters