Anyone got any funny Chinese autism stories or videos?

Seems like there aren't enough stories about the infamous Chinese autism yet. While we all know they're little more than soulless ants they don't seem to be the subject of much hate like the kangz.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-9hGNJsyx8
liveleak.com/view?i=5ce_1425568931
liveleak.com/view?i=597_1456135853
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
youtu.be/OaKbZW0pqkM
youtu.be/M4pC-x0RpI0
youtu.be/o67Rlc1LGhk
youtu.be/ytG14sXdUmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

It's just a video

fug off autstralia

This guy seems to make a lot of content pointing out various flaws in china and in general is just a pretty good way to watch some chinese autism.
youtube.com/watch?v=x-9hGNJsyx8

liveleak.com/view?i=5ce_1425568931

liveleak.com/view?i=597_1456135853

Ah the good ol chinese habit of building something and letting it rot away.

Honestly pretty surprised that driver didn't reverse to make sure they're dead or that people on that escalator didn't break out into a wild frenzy of killing the injured.

There are no Chinese people, they were all replaced with android robot drones years back.

As a lazy fuck I have never met anyone lazier than me until I got grouped up with them. Fucking hell. Laziest fucks I've ever met. Fuck group works

Malaysians are not welcome on this board.

:^( u gotta admit the drawfag is pretty good tho

holy fuck that autistic asian dude at the end.

I'm a chink and I've been here for years. I guess I qualify as a Chinese autism story.

>funny

IKR literally killed me.
It reminds me of those videos where a chimp or gorilla sits next to someone and just stares at them.

>china
Not even once.

What's the story? Stabber looks like he's wearing a security uniform.

Police officers.Looks like they had an argument that lead one of them on a murderous rampage.

Ok Sup Forums.

Here's a challenge.

You are given 1 million dollars. But to get it you must ascend an active Chinese escalator all the way to the top and keep your full weight on the steps and platforms for the duration of the ride/embarking/disembarking.

Would you do it?

From what I've heard shit like this is pretty common in China.
Mass stabbings are quite the common event.

Hell no. Nigga, I value my limbs too much. Would you eat street food drenched in gutter oil for tha 1 mil ?
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

Are there any chinks on the escalator? If not that eliminates like 50% of the danger since most of the time its the robots themselves and their failures as parents (IE letting their kid stick their clothing in it and shit)

What thought process did he have to think it was a good idea to just sit with a guy filming?

You forget, they don't think.

>tfw to smart to be civilised

there is no god

He must've had family keeping him alive through all that. Why didn't they just kill him?

This and the scalp one are probably the two most horrifying things I have ever seen on the internet. I agree with the leaf There is no god. He has left us long ago.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

True. I'm pretty sure this has to do with their communist phase. When you look back at their history, they were pretty smart, had some good innovations.

What the fuck is going on there? How did maggots get in his eyes and nose?

Yeah probably, all religion, tradition and basicaly morality was "outdated" acdording to the commies. They smashed their temples, killed the priests and humiliated their teachers. Meanwhile the only place left for true Chinese heritage is Taiwan.

I agree, anyone else know what the fuck is going on here? Like is there a story behind this nightmare tier shit? I'm assuming this isn't some cgi horror movie or something

Tired to look it up, got some similar stories where some guy eats poorly prepared/dirty food and gets infected with maggots and other shit.

>you know what to do

What the fuckk

Also caused by larva laid by flies, jesus fuck.

Kek why does he just drive into it? Fucking chinks

I went on a trip with several Chinese exchange students to a wildlife refuge. There was a lot of interesting wildlife on the trip, mostly herons, eagle, otters etc. They were obsessed with the Canada Geese and Ducks. Canada Geese are so common here, they're thought of as a pest, and ducks are everywhere, but less annoying.

Otherwise, they seemed normal enough.

At any given time on Sup Forums you can find about 90 Chinese elevator/escalator death videos.

that's a fascinating story user. I shall never forget it.

What I find funniest is how quick everyone is to blame Chinese autism.

This is what happens when you don't have governmental and safety regulations constantly cracking down on the people who siphon away all our money.

>>
That is to say they don't give a fuck about our or anyones lives save their own, and a couple casualties is a small cost to do business to them.

They do have safety inspectors but becuase of communism you can just bribe them.

At the very least, this makes me incredibly apprehensive of Chinese escalators. I've seen way, way too many videos of folks just disappearing into the gears, and that's some nightmare fuel.

>Go to Beijing to visit cousins.
>Barely any muslims or foreigners
>My aunt and uncle disown me because I'm not making a large salary.
>Family sees you like shit if you're not making a big salary normal to Chinese.
>Cousins and I walk to local store
>See guy get beat near death by triads
>Can't do anything because triads
>Can't do anything after triads leave because you have to take responsibility for hospital bills and probably court.
>Cousin 1 tells me to walk away and pretend nothing happen.
>Food is ok nothing special.
>Products are shit
>Barely any terrorist attacks

because of communism

lol right

>Know your enemy

is he kill?

not a year goes by, not a year, where i don't see some kid stuck in the escalator, which could have been avoided by a slightly more careful parent.

and is that kid done for?

ecarators eat chinese like chop suey

meh a lot of that sounds like america

Yes, communist countries are very corrupt probably has to do with low wages and taking the opportunity to make some extra bucks. Trust me I know.

t. jew

chinks have low level AI, like in GTA 4 or something like that. i see people fall off their bikes all the time, must be about once every 2 weeks. even though they drive about 25 mph, i see fender benders that have just happened almost every day. they can't look behind them and no no peripheral vision. they are like blinkered horses when moving. and they can't comprehend that a car which is turning should be allowed to turn so that the road is clear. instead they try to get around it any way possible, meaning it takes much longer for the car to turn and the road to clear.

>sees car coming towards them
>just ditches her kid and lets him get rekt

Classy

HOLY SHIT WE FOUND HIM!

holy fuck that was pathetic

I've always wondered if those slant eyes altered their field of view.

No my grandparents and parents lived in the Soviet Union, I was born a bit after it fell but still got to expereince the communist mentality. You can get anything done/approved with a bribe.

TF even happened here? can't see shit.

you master race living in chinkistan?

It's kind of hard to see, but I think some kid got his clothing or something stuck in the escalator and was getting pulled in

chinklet getting his leg sawed off by a malfunctioning chink escalator.

>careful parent.
>chink

pick one

post vids plz we need more fuel

Jesus fuck I didn't need to know that

>still better than niggers

The chinese military is pretty funny.
youtu.be/OaKbZW0pqkM

youtu.be/M4pC-x0RpI0

youtu.be/o67Rlc1LGhk

youtu.be/ytG14sXdUmE

at least he'll have the perfect size foot

where the fuck is this bitch's maternal instinct, a basic fucking facet of any woman?
Doesn't even think about the kid for a second before the event, and even after when the dude has reversed out doesn't check if little babby is alright

truly subhuman

literally looks like a cartoon

Fuck that chink sacrifice

I bet the parents beat the older brother and blamed him

I can't tell for sure, but it looks like he actually survived that.

They want to eat them. In China, any loose geese or ducks would get eaten. Source: my Chinese teacher.

Or just not cheap ass gook style esculators

>inb4 everyone points out that none of the 2 women pushed the emergency stop button

even an elephants gotta nut

>when he opened his eyes
Cue horror violin plucking

>Implying chinks build one

When I was a kid I hit one before, all it did was sound an alarm.

It's behavioral trait.

>While we all know they're little more than soulless ants they don't seem to be the subject of much hate like the kangz.

Unlike niggers, they're not completely incompetent & are somewhat of a threat. Only due to how Shitlibs love to suck on teeny tiny chink dik.

>God, that's awful