6 Charged with Assault of Couple That was Caught on Video

>6 Charged with Assault of Couple That was Caught on Video

Other urls found in this thread:

defensivecarry.com/forum/general-firearm-discussion/161365-glock-26-m-p-shield.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is what you call blacked?

>Around blacks never relax

What was on that niggers head?

Looked like a go pro or something what the fuck.

A flashlight, so he can use both of his hands while looting and robbing

Yeah it really does but then again nigs aren't smart at all.

Exactly. The video is fake as fuck.

Its not though, Latbro.

The guy was streaming on twitch at the time and had it account banned (later reinstated) because of it.

Lurk more.

>account banned
What a bunch of cocksuckers. Did they do it because they thought he was being racist?

niggers are so dumb

that's why I carry a knife and a 9mm. even if there's too many to shoot I have a club and a knife.

same, minus the 9mm i cant afford yet. God bless tho.

HAHAHAHAAHAH A

he was oppressing that poor man live

how much does a non-taurus tier 9mm cost?

Fake like Sandy Hook, amirite bros?

At least buy a piece of shit Hi Point, man.

around 400 round here.

you can get guns cheaper that are still decent, but you have to do your homework. I recommend saving for anything in the shield line from S&W, love this gun.

How you like your Shield? I'm currently debating between buying one of those and a Glock 26.

It's a good gun. I've put over 1000 rounds through it and only ever had one issue cycling and that was because the previous owner didn't clean it well before I bought it. super accurate, when I'm all together I can get sub 6" groups at 20 yards. most of the time though my trigger technique fucks it a bit cause I don't get to the range as often as I should. but overall I'd have no problems hitting center of mass from further in quick succession. the gun seems to handle recoil well imo but I'm fairly new to pistols and have a limited number of models to base that on. really easy take down for cleaning and really good construction overall. the only thing I don't like is the grip, if you sweat at all on your hands it's pretty slick. they fixed it with the new .45 shield but it's the first thing I'm looking to modify. trigger pull I think could be a lot lighter, especially if you go with the safety version, and it feels like the reset isn't as crisp as I would like. that's a very subjective thing though and easily fixed with a new trigger.

my understanding as a comparison with the g26 is that it's slimmer and easier to ccw, also the grip is higher so recoil is slightly lessened. there's a good rundown on this forum defensivecarry.com/forum/general-firearm-discussion/161365-glock-26-m-p-shield.html

Is the barrel really supposed to point upward like that when the slide is back?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

>September 11, 2001 +15 years, 3 months, 21 days ago, 23 hours
>not owning a gun

Yep, it's normal on that gun

Yeah, I just looked it up. It's a tilt-lock mechanism for locking the slide.

fucking leftists will never understand why people want guns

yup, its because of the way the barrel chamber drops to let the slide go back and to accept the new bullet.

...why did they do it? genuinely?

niggers gonna nig, my kiwi friend.

I should buy more mags. damn I should've got those at the gun show today but I was looking for ar parts.

Why do animals do the things they do?

Yes

TIME TO RAID THE OTHER BOARDS

COMMENCE MASS SHITPOST - THERE ARE NO MODS - I REPEAT - MODS ARE PARTYING OR SOMETHING AND THE NIGGERS ARE FILLING OUR BOARD WITH FAGGOT NIGGER COCKS

COMMENCE ALL BOARD SHITPOST

this is a leave trying to get people banned.

Ayy, another Shieldfag. Good choice.

>if you sweat at all on your hands it's pretty slick.
Talongrips will fix that. They come with either a grainy grip-tape texture or a rubber texture.
>trigger pull I think could be a lot lighter,
The Shield's factory trigger is hot trash. Great gun, but fuck me is the fac trigger bad. An Apex trigger will fix that easy.

You may even consider mag-guts mag extensions. Adds +2 to 7 and 8 round factory shield mags. They work and feed fine.

Go with the Shield, or jump up to a g19. The g26 is fine, but it's this weird, ill handfitting middle child between a compact handgun (see g19) and a subcompact like the shield but with limited aftermarket (compared to other glocks).

omfg, what a bunch of niggers pieces of shit

>tfw your the one white kid in a Mexican or black school.