Okay how awkward was this dude 5mins ago

Okay how awkward was this dude 5mins ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9y5LSRCc04
twitter.com/ericsturrock/status/815430199848353792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why was he like this?
I couldn't even understand what he was trying to say.

>He was like taken and other stuff but Trump did it i guess

Must of been drunk or something

Jokes on you user, it was awkward as fuck but he's going to fuck that girl tonight we all saw it

That bitch is weird as fuck by the way she always is trying to be quirky but it comes off as a bit unnatural and robotic

I mean him tryna kiss kat timf

Wasn't this guy on bar rescue or something?

She was the perfect example of everything wrong with women today.

...I..I..have a cat at home!

At least she didn't kiss that fucking ape.

it was so fucking awkward I thought they set it up to be awkward then she kisses him

when i realized he was just tryna improv it......jeez.

Immortal technique got fat.

Based Brodus Clay

She is a total cunt to him

So fuck that panties shitting twat

>I'm the only one with her snapchat

Dumb broad wanted a kiss for weeks. He knew under those specs she was an uggo.

Never make a post like this without a vid. Ever!!

ayy

What happened? Did he try to kiss the blonde chick?

ya, it was awkward as fuck. she was backing away and he took the microphone out of her hand and stood on top of her

Tyrus is based as fuck

Shits all over BLM and Obama and a trump supporter. Funny guy too. Just watch him on the Greg Gutfeld show, and he's starting to take up more of a prominent position as a contributor now.

Him and Timpf know eachother from the show, they do shit like this and fuck around.

>Sup Forums is this autistic
>Sup Forums is hating on a based black man making an honest living

Wewlad way to start 2k17

HE'S FUCKIN EVERYWHERE ALL OF A SUDDEN! WHO IS HIS AGENT GIVE THAT MAN AN AWARD?!

bruh i watch his show every week and email gutfeld who has used two of my jokes on the show!

I'm 99.999% sure that wasn't set up and that was a legit awkward as fuck moment

No ones hating on him nigger it's just that what he did was so fucking awkward. Although I do personally think that that bitch made it a lot more awkward than it needed to be. She looks and sounds like a high maintenance whore that wants dick but plays way to many games and can never just fucking say what she's thinking

He's a former WWE wrestler

having wrestlers in your show or movie is the new hot thing right now since The Rock became the highest paid actor or some shit, Fox also has JBL on during the week to talk about business

I saw him this morning. He seemed well spoken and informed

Link?

>since The Rock became the highest paid actor or some shit

We are also informed that he's the sexiest man alive fyi.

>That bitch is weird as fuck by the way she always is trying to be quirky but it comes off as a bit unnatural and robotic

She's a typical tom boy.

I bet she has only guy friends as well.

Shes pretty tidy too. I bet shes a 10/10 in the sack.

Idk man just that way she acts she's the type of girl that I kind of want to beat before I forcibly fuck her

JBL has been on fox for awhile, his business career actually incorporated into his wrestling character

He actually had a radio show that was cancelled because his wrestling gimmick also literally involved beating up wetbacks

youtube.com/watch?v=s9y5LSRCc04

who was the chick interviewing him??

Motherfuckin' Tyrus

I got stoned tonight and forgot to watch Greg Gutfield tonight. What happened? What did I miss? Did Kat Timpf dress in a cute outfit?

I Richard Spencer went on the show and made out with Kat because she loves us Alt-Right alphas.

she thinks alt-right tards like him are stupid. she's a libertarian that loves open borders and free trade. buts shes still sexxxxy as fuck!

i really just wanna see cooper get molested for hours

Can't stand him. He's only in Fox because he's a black guy. Love how all the whites cower in front of him too. Always have to change the channel when he's on.

If he laid a single fucking hand on Katie there will be consequences.

twitter.com/ericsturrock/status/815430199848353792

Whites BTFO