Explain this shit fedoras...

Explain this shit fedoras. Do you really expect everyone to believe that one day genetic code just miraculously created the perfect body armor?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
youtube.com/watch?v=P0giXTjclyQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's called Natural Selection.
the plants who didn't have enough "armor" were eaten or crushed, thus they didn't grow seeds and pass on their genes. The plants and animals with better genes suited for their environment were able to produce genetic copies of their well suited genes onto their offspring. what's so damn hard to understand about Natural Selection for millions of years ?!

>didn't start as armor
>didn't take one day
how stupid can you be to not get natural selection...must be a dindu

then why the fuck are they still monkeys???

No, obviously a magic sky man done it then wrote a really shitty boring book to tell everybody about it & how great he is & stuff... DUH !

WTF I love Jesus now

Because they do whatever they want to be, JEEZ !

good thread m8

athiests cant actually explaine this

>perfect

I think the word you're looking for is optimal

WTF me too !

what the fuck is with normies and their shit-tier education
monkey and human share common ancestor

>In millions of years mutations occur
Prove it. If the plants were been eaten because they didn't have spikes means that in millions of years in the future said plant would be extinct due to lack to defence itself.

At one point there must be mutation. Prove that a mutation is bound to happen in every being. Because the mere fact that not every plant has spikes probes you wrong.

>didn't take one day

This is even more retarded. You're saying the plant slowly developed perfect body armor over generations like the genes were psychic and knew what they were trying to evolve. Just saying it was a sudden mistake makes more sense

I don't think you understand what can happen in 100,000 years, let one 1 million years.

FUCK SAKE ! they tried that but there was chaffing, everygobby nos that !

Cucktionity, cuckslam and cuckaism have nothing on our BASED PRO SCIENCE LORD KRISHNA

>Prove it

Study biology and record the phenotypes of a single species for a few decades.

Look, I'm as pro-evo as the next guy, but it can't be uniform all across the world, can it? I mean, clearly, certain races are superior to others, and Spain has evolved to breed some sense into those savages. But it seems as if some are more violent than others, like Filipino Yvette Felarca of

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

>P.S. Wanna try an experiment, user? Post the above in any thread and see how fast (((they))) will slide it

>"perfect" body armor

so if i go try to cut the rose in half with some scissors, it wont work right

""perfect"" my ass you fucking flowerhugger

>so if i go try to cut the rose in half with some scissors, it wont work right

WTF I love Darwin now

Perfect armour? It doesn't even feature on the food chain it is a cuck with spikes. Is this incontrovertible proof of @insert deity here@? Seriously think about your delusions before you share them might have prevented this religion crap long ago.

>The genes were psychic
>Checks flag

Alright just in case we have a few zealotous regards out there, that's not how evolution works. There are hundred of millions of species which were completely wiped out because if faulty genetic code and the amount of natural selection that occurs in just a few hundred thousand years can change nearly everything about a species or genus.

It's not the the genes were "psychic", they were just what survived the longest due to cell reproduction,which is random. But this randomness that results in what we see as "natural" parts of our environment are the genetic legacy of millions of years of selective reproduction.

Shared ancestor, it isn't a line. We aren't in a direct line with monkeys retard, it just split long ago.

wtf...
do i even bother?
evolution did not have a plan to create fucking armor, only in hindsight can you make that claim.
just google articles on that specific adaption but if you can't understand that when you have variation in a species and they are millions of them and over time the slightest advantage can create a huge divergence "butterfly effect"
watch this fag
youtube.com/watch?v=P0giXTjclyQ

>tfw believe in evolution
>tfw also believe god guided it

Who else /onlylogicalconclusion/ here?

Hinduism believes that.

>tfw don't believe in evolution
>tfw also don't believe in god

get on my level

I get legit triggered by these threads, fags asking to remove math from schools and flat earth baits.

Fuck you and fuck thorned plants.

is this bait? hahahahahahaha

There weren't monkeys when we split off, retard. The biggest argument against natural selection is how you exist despite being so severely retarded.

Check out the spikes on a honey locust tree.

They're defense against extinct animals. Megafauna like giant sloths.

Hmm, didn't know that. Hinduism's one of the few religions I haven't bothered reading into, I guess I'll give it a go now.

I don't get why people blindly follow one religion, why not read up on all of them?
Why not realise that they're all just trying to explain the same fucking thing?

Damn son, I'll step back now.

Does it also believe in telephone fraud ?

thanks for keeping this at the forefront, user.

But the right people to deal with assault is the police. Felarca committed assault. If the victim wont go to police, what can you do? If she was charged with a crime, her employers would have to do something.

Most people don't even read on evolution, they think it works like that popular image with the monking slowly becoming a man, and that's the end of it. Some even get offended with retarded shit like ' I'm not damn monkey ', ffs.

I have read about all of them, tbqh hinduism/buddhism were the only one that made a little sense.

Nah

Nah, tree knows something we don't, giant sloths are making a comeback in 2017.

>not an argument
thanks and bye
i've won this debate

Jesus wore a crown of thorns, take that atheists !

Because its "Nature, Whatever works", not "Nature,Most optimal".

If when you read the bible you're thinking in metaphors it starts to make a whole lot more sense.
But yeah, I agree, Buddhism is a top-tier religion.

>he thinks you can't both believe in God and evolution

I believe we were placed here a long time ago by some kind of deity and have evolved since then. I don't believe that a fish could ever evolve into a human, but a chimp could probably evolve to negro-level intelligence given the right conditions and enough time.

Let's get rid of the niggers and create a race of super-gorillas.

Explain this shit christfags. Do you really expect everyone to believe that one day god just miraculously created a bunch of plants that try to kill whatever wants to eat them?

>implying it's "perfect" when insects can still kill the plant

>thanks for keeping this at the forefront
>But the right people to deal with assault is the police

Now you listen, you stupid fuck, and you listen good. You are a shill, the worst kind, the one that ignores all leads and tries to shape this fucking CATASTROPHE as business as usual. Did you even read that link I left in the end? Did you read the whole fucking post?

>Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY
>Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU MISSING, YOU RETARD? WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT "THIS BITCH WAS PLACED ON A PAID LEAVE

THEN RIOTED

THEN WAS REINSTATED"

HOW do I get this through your thick fucking skull, you cunt, so you start spreading awareness of this shit instead of distracting me from doing so?

YOU THINK I'M FUCKING WITH YOU?

YOU THINK THEY ARE NOT STEALING FUCKING CHILDREN AND BUSSING THEM TO PROTESTS AS CANNON FODDER?

WOULD I LIE TO YOU?

LURK MOAR

Took grazing animals almost to extinction to be able to eat simple grasses. Only few were born with teeth strong enough to eat the quartz rich grasses, the rest starved

>a race of super-gorillas
Abos?

How do things like eyes or ears evolve?

If you start thinking of God as an ethereal, inter-dimensional entity rather than a being everything makes a lot more sense.

I see God as the hand that pushed the first domino, 'nom sayin'?

That's the whole point why not state the stuff as what it is. Its more like Abrahamic religions believed a bunch of bullshit for centuries and then came in contact with the way more philosophical religions like Hinduism and Buddhism and came up with the metaphor thing to keep their churches relevant and wealthy.

Like what Pope Francis is doing, for years they condemned evolution, they fucking burned people for pursuing science and now all of a sudden pope acknowledges evolution because Christianity is becoming irrelevant.

like this

If when you read a phone book you're thinking in metaphors it starts to make a whole lot more sense.
Buddhism is top.

You guys know that not even Darwin believes in evolution, right?
He said that nothing as complex as the eye could have been made out of complete luck and you are a dumbass if you believe so

Very slowly, over tens of years.

A lot of years, and a lot of trial and error. imagine all the species that went extinct when they were born with a "better" eye that lacked something that a species with a better eye was born with

ignorance is what dindus and you share most in common (Believe me !)

..it's a simple
try to fucking follow along shill

>2 identical birds
>1 bird grows on 1 island and the other on a separate and substantially different island
>on island A .. the bird has only *one* type of seed (food) that requires a bigger and stronger beak .. it dies and goes extinct on that island when the source of food dies off because it can't adapt quick enough)
>on island B , the same species of bird has 10 types of seeds to eat. one group of birds eats from all 10 and another group only eat from 3 types. those 3 trees go extinct later on and because some birds decided to eat only those 3 types and thus EVOLVED to survive on only those 3 types. Those birds now go extinct but the birds that OVER MILLIONS OF YEARS developed slight differences from eating all 10 types of seeds (different beaks) can survive on the remaining 7 types of seeds .. the slight difference is then passed on to the birds that were able to survive .. those you get the change

bitch don't ever compare me to anyone .. you're an embarrassment to whites (if you are white that is)

>winning arguments by just saying that the opposing person doesn't have any argument
>failing at something a 9th grade debate team could do

Every damn time.

Hike skoo biology iz riteĀ”

Religious pressure forced him to revise his work, which made it more and more inaccurate each time. But yes, one man being religious doesn't actually change the facts one bit.

Just because some of the shit in the bible is utter garbage doesn't mean the entire thing is worthless.
It has good messages that get lost in all the garbage.
Sometimes the best way to explain things is through parables and metaphors instead of explicitly stating it.

> they fucking burned people for pursuing science
Shit like this is beyond retarded though.

I agree Buddhism as a whole is the best religion but that doesn't mean you can't take the good in others and form your own world-view.

Back what you are saying plus, It was a fucking hypothesis at the time, there were many things Darwin couldn't observe at the time. Today it's widely accepted, only rejected by literal antiscience trash and biblical literalism.

Pluto isn't a planet,
infographic discarded

Good messages which people completely ignore and terrible messages that people follow to this very day. Buddhism is like any other major religion and has had wars, martyrs and oppression attached to it.

Actually he says that he still believes it in the very next paragraph of his book where this quote is.
"If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed, which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down. But I can find out no such case."

This was literally disproven in a court of law in ~2004. It's on the record that irreducible complexity is bullshit. Get a new angle.

Oh, so you were just spouting bullshit. Neat.

>Explain this shit fedoras. Do you really expect everyone to believe that one day **my favourite god** just magically popped into existence?

lol this dude is retarded

Every religion has few good points, Even Islam has few good point but that doesn't mean most of it ins't downright cancerous.

Bible had pretty insane stuff too but I am glad that at least Christians are open to reform their religion with modern times.

rude

This. Retards.

Darwin wasn't even an evolutionist.

Show me one instance when the buddha condoned killing even for self defense. The only buddhists that kill are unorthodox mahayana school that justify it for the sake of the continued existence of buddhism.

>pushes the gull side of the spike
>it falls off
""""""""""""perfect body armor""""""""""""""""

>abos
>super in any way

I'm convinced Abos are a different species from us. I would say blacks, asians, whites, etc are different sub-species, but Abos are almost certainly a different species altogether. They may be closer to homo erectus than sapien.

>He thinks the eye developed out of complete luck

Christ dindu nuffin either, has nothing to do with Christianity nor Christians.

What's the point of this argument?

They're all the same god we just disagree slightly about how to worship him. The idea that there are tonnes of drastically different gods is the biggest strawman misrepresentation of religion around and it's no wonder you hate religion when you lie about it like that

Just because a few dumbasses decided to take things to the extreme doesn't mean that the entire message is bad.

I agree, most of the shit is cancerous, but as beings with the capacity for reasoning we can look at the whole and filter out the shit.

Blindly following anything is retarded in its own right.

>Just because a few dumbasses decided to take things to the extreme doesn't mean that the entire message is bad.

Utterly destroys most (if not all) arguments in favor of religion, though.

pre-scarcity rare

LMAO
99% of "god's" perfectly "designed" species are fucking EXTINCT!
... you think you've found a loop hole but you're even more ignorant than the one's that believe things just burst into existence.
.. question, why would an "intelligent designer" make things to simply go extinct?! .. would you consider someone intelligent if their failure rate was 99% ?!
if you don't believe me .. here mr. intelligent design
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_event

there's your intelligent designer with a 1% success rate in his designs

>If Americans are descendenta from European then why are there still Europeans around?

Well that's the most saddest thing mate. When it comes to religion, most people take the literal approach. And the most annoying problem is muslims don't even take that.

More 80% of muslims haven't read Quran themselves, they just believes what the Molavi tells them.

They are told Quran says you need to mutilate the genitals of your woman, they fucking do it. Nobody tries to even fact check it.

This would be the argument from incredulity.

In other words, I can't imagine it, therefore it can't have happened. In other words, the empirical facts of the universe are limited to the things that I can understand. And for the things that I can't understand, a god is responsible. And not just any god of the thousands invented.

MY favourite god.

They didn't git gud

You are so fuckin stupid it must hurt.

I can find plenty of justifications for killing in the bible, Christ's words and life story aren't the ultimate authority and moral guideline in Christianity, in contrast the Buddha leaves clear instructions on how to live your life that is orders of magnitude harder to warp by biased interpretation and delusions, consequently Buddhism produces quantifiably less murderous believers.

The point was to refute your equalist implication that everyone is on the same level nobody is different and there are no meaningful differences between religions.

Then why didn't they get "stomped" out before they had a chance to evolve armor and spikes?

Haha. You literally fell for the magical evolution fairy tale written by the sky wizard Darwin.

respect! *shakes hand*
(I'm never making a joke about Mexicans again) .. he just demonstrated better logic than these "whites" ..

Which I never made, I stated that Buddhism has had wars, martyrs and oppression attached to it which is irrefutable and you're wasting my time with pointless semantics.

thats actually a load of bullshit, the church always accepted scientific advancements as long as they didnt disprove god.

I'm not really in favour of religion, I think religion in itself is pretty cancerous desu.
But I also think it's provided us with some pretty good insight into the human condition.
I'm in favour of people figuring things out for themselves by listening to everything then deciding on what they think is total shit and what they think actually might help them with their lives.
Like I said, blindly following anything is retarded.

Yeah, it is pretty sad.
Religion has done a lot of damage, and I think that following just one of them to an extreme is silly. But I still think the people that created them and follow them have the best intentions, no one believes that they're the bad guy.
Just gotta hope that one day people see the light, so to speak.

The words "Buddhism is like any other major religion" are wrong. Your intent and thoughts about whether you made or didn't made this statement, well, I can't read minds yet.

are you really this ignorant or just trolling?! .. don't @ me unless you make an actual fucking point .. I gave a point by point and sourced argument, meanwhile your disrespectful ass just threw some nigger like insults .. fuck off cunt
jew cucked for eternity (luckily evolution will fix that)