How can we compete, bros? I have just came to accept the cold hard fact that we can't

How can we compete, bros? I have just came to accept the cold hard fact that we can't.

>racially stereotyping black men with big penises
It's the current year.

Sage. Kill yourself you unoriginal nerd

It's only the right thing to do, to allow the person you love to experience the maximum pleasure.

Stop.

wow that girl is taking a big dump

All niggers I've met have thumb sized dicks
Fuck off

>sticking your penis where shit comes from
nigger... I...

Why do any of us bother, my dude, real women fuck dogs

>How can we compete, bros

You can't

White women are choosing black men over pathetic white men

That's the way it is. And good, because women deserve happiness and feel pleasure.

The psyops is real.

Reported for being a fucking faggot OP

You're right, there is no competition. Pic related.

Horses have even bigger dicks, and they're dumb as a rock. It's not something to be proud of.

WTF? Just look how thick his penis is compare to that white man's penis. If you look closely she is creaming! That's insane, I was planning to marry my white 6'1 12% body fat, blonde hair, blue eyes boyfriend, who is a lawyer and makes $400k a year, but I want to try some chocolate. I still can't believe how thick and long it is. Sorry honey but Mommie wants to taste some bigger ;)

Mods are cucks now ...

>sage

Based pollack.

>seen the dick of literally every nigger he's met

It is called money, and non dependancy on welfare or food stamps or other social assistance programs. And being above dindu nuffin.

That's the funny thing, mods always and I mean always leave cuck threads open but lest you dare start a thread that's """"""""""""""""unrelated""""""""""""""""

Whitebois can't resist the BBC either. You can't literally make this up. He's just a bitter coal burner

insecure little bitch with a tiny little bitch boy clitoris spotted LMFAO.

big cocks are a meme

scum bag was reported to the MODS
HOPE YOU DIE YHIS YEAR AND STOP POSTING THIS FILTH

PLEASE DIE YOU DIRT

Sexual Hierarchy

Sage.
My dick would break her asshole so it combines with the vagina.

So kys OP cuck faggot.