What's Sup Forums's opinion on trannies using the women's bathroom?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on trannies using the women's bathroom?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Has penis
>Use penis restroom

If that has a penis I'm gayer than George Michael

Why do people care so much? Mentally ill people use whatever bathroom all the time.

Whoever pays for the toilet paper should decide.

The government doesn't need to be involved.

This

doesn't matter

what matters is for that girl to find some black big stud to satisfy her

How often do you guys actually ever see anyone else in a public bathroom? Unless you're at a themepark or some crowded ass movie theater maybe it never happens.

why do you insecure little bitch boys only care if a transgender woman uses the women's bathroom?

why don't you ever bitch if a transgender man uses the men's bathroom?

Trannies should be used as public restrooms, they'd probably enjoy it anyways.

Against, if it has a dick.

get a load of this bored cuck
he's posting in as many threads as he can

>have qt feminine penis
>use my asshole

This

It is grown men with dicks in the same restroom as little girls

To be fair "transgender men" usually pass a hell of a lot better than 80% of MtF trannies. And the ones that don't pass are the ones going to be kicking up a stink either way.

They use the handicapped restroom
Because they're fucking retarded

if they've turned their outie into an innie it's okie dokie.

otherwise thisor they can direct themselves to this

Honestly it seems like the dumbest fucking debate. We have out of control immigration, we're losing jobs overseas, we've got Muslim terrorist attacks happening around the clock, drug dealers and murdering invading our country. I think there are more important issues the government should be dealing with than what door someone goes through when they decide to take a shit.

preyetu myuhgc thius'

no one would know if it was a real tranny, the .3% with gender dysphoria actually look like women, I really don't care what they do

this new bread of queer is not okay, most of these mtfs are creepy deeply depressed dudes with long hair and blouses that were never diagnosed with the real mental disorder

>What's Sup Forums's opinion on trannies using the women's bathroom?

It's a trick to get us to think past the sale and accept trannys as normal in order to consider which bathroom they belong in.

If they are passable then no one even needs to be the wiser, the problem is with these monstrous abominations that should be put in the ovens going out in public in the first place.

I am so insecure that I won't even piss if someone else is in the room with me.

As someone from North Carolina where this actually got made an issue:

dontfuckingcare.

Seriously. The legit trannies, I don't give a fuck where they piss and probably wouldn't know anyway. Besides, there are unisex/family bathrooms that have been used just fine for over 15 years now. Honestly, anyone that genuinely shouldn't be in the bathroom (like some obv pedo trying to use it as a justification) is going to get stopped by some bubba the first time they make the mistake of trying anything, so any fearmongering is just a bunch of shit trying to push some "has a penis = a rapist" socjus bullshit.

Any accounts of one of those creatures raping a woman? In what do they run on? Testosterone or estrogen?

Nvm, I thought on a different kind of creature (cant remember its name).

Yup. Pull it out, piss away, flap it a few times to prevent trickling into your undies, wash your hands and gtfo. It's simply no big deal.

Sauce pls

You're a faggot then.

You can clearly see it in the bones. That isn't a trap. That's an ambush.

dunno sorry

I like it, makes raping women in the bathroom much easier

They can use whatever bathrooms they want once we march them into the death camps.
Trannycaust now.

all bathrooms should become unisex

>make genderless restrooms
>everything fixed

I signed a petition to help keep them out, I don't know if it helped but I felt good doing it.

We need to stop this worldwide game of pretend

zho iz zhe?

>What's Sup Forums's opinion on trannies using the women's bathroom?

We can't have mentally ill people interacting with our children.

Which is why no trannies in bathrooms and Yvette Felarca must be fired.

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

>P.S. Wanna try an experiment, user? Post the above in any thread and see how fast (((they))) will slide it

whos this fluid druid?