I was in 101 airborne nyan cat division

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_DV9b0x7v4
youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE
youtu.be/9zePjMDd_iQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nyan cat
kys

420 Leaf Shitposting Squad (J U S T I N B O Y S)

I served in the Pepe desert battalion

>101 airborne nyan cat division
Pull the trigger with your dead memes faggot.

I was in the Texas front

Tacoshitposter infiltration unit here.
behind the enemy lines all the time

I was part of the Spirit Cooking Division, many of my Christian community voted Trump due to this

88th battalion waterboy

420th Mile High Outpost

236 Caramelldansen division

youtube.com/watch?v=J_DV9b0x7v4

1st 'Children Of The Corn' (COTC) Pipeline Rangers

freedom miata regiment

South Philly bunker for the last 4 years. PA pulled it off bros, and Philly gave Mr. Trump 100k+ votes

we had it rough here, brother

84th Northwest Shitposting Division
If only men from the 11th were still around...

31st NAN Division- Niggers Against Niggers

Motto: Please kill us when it's over.

537th Information Dissemination and Redistribution Regiment reporting in

The salty schadenfreude flowed November 9th like Rocky Mountain spring water.

>TFW you drank deep

14th facebook division, front lines.

Same division as this guy under codename "Smug"

Man I miss Sergeant A E T H S T E T I C already.

101st northeast innawoods squadron
"Who dares, memes"

The war isn't over yet, we've just won a few battles.
It's only begun...

44th central cal rural worker's division

Shit's not over.
There hasn't even been a formal cease fire.
Stay frosty, brolax.

1st Southern Volunteers Regiment.

"You Shill, We Kill"

Jew rang?

Wojak's 3rd Cavalry Unit in the Battle of Tuvalu

Served as chaplain for my division.

AU Shitposting Corps, 420th Memeborne Division reporting in

Trained in arguing with liberals deep behind enemy lines in Commiefornia, took a month off to fight the meme war on the ground in Virginia where my relatives are. We still lost our state but only cause the faggot governor let 60,000 felons vote and DC has taken over NOVA but at least its not Cuckifornia

412th TN Kalashnikov Shitpost Troops

I don't need air support. Just memes.

I was in the memefantry. The Berkshire Regiment (69th Foot), to be exact. After spending a full year in boot camp (which consisted of lurking on Sup Forums, /tg/, /k/, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums), my first deployment was during the Battle of Brexit where I served proudly alongside our mate Royal Commander Nigel Farage against the EU. After fighting long and hard for an outstanding Brexiteer victory my unit went shipped overseas. It was a pleasure aiding you yankbros in seeing to God-Emperor Trump's complete victory over Shillary.

If I had the choice, I'd do it all over again. Though the deployments were long and mostly boring without happenings to brighten my day, you anons made it worth all the while!

Irregular guerrila warfare here. I operated behind enemy lines dropping redpills fagposting and fakeposting on Reddit.

The atrocities of faggotdom I saw still haunt me to this day.

>implying the meme wars are over

the fun is only beginning. kek's wrath hasn't yet reached a fraction of it's full potential. we're in for a wild ride in 2017

fuck off and post your battalion insignia, if you don't got any you did serve fag. MAGA

I've heard of you gents. Legendary. All of you.

God bless you son. Not many come home from that

didn't*
diamond dons was my first shitposting crew, I miss those gents.
"do not go quietly into that dark night"

21 Shitposting Squadron, reporting in

8th army division, 42nd blatoon

My unit never officially existed. If caught behind enemy lines Sup Forums would have disavowed all knowledge.

I memed on the canadian front. Made alot of sacrafices. Just glad i did my part.

on a more serious note, I am actually glad I participated in the election this year, I worked for trump talk when I got off work, made around 2,000 calls, got some people to sign up online, did some door to door questionnaire work, i feel like it helped.

42nd Twitter division. Not many of us made it back home...oh God...i'm so sorry m8's...

22nd Beaner Infiltration Unit

>mix into SJW taco groups
>sow seeds of discontent in group
>turn them on gay/black/liberal groups

It has been an honor serving alongside you brothers, but we have won the biggest battle yet, however the war is not over..

77th airborne operating out of the 7th Reich.
"Shadilay"

Cont.
To top this off, I just want to unironically say to all of you cunts...

Thank you for Your service, for being there and doing your bit when the world needed you anons the most, even though it doesn't realize it. I salute you.

47th, Psychic Artillery
Whites on Fire

88th Meme Brigade
Fought alongside Corporal Murdoch Chan
youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE

22nd Holy Kek Crusader Division

spent the last 4 months on the front lines. Watched in horror as my brothers in arms dropped like flies to the agents of Moloch and Christcuck neo-con mercs. When all was said and done and Trump had won, there were only 8 of us still left.

5th Tactical Memetics and Psychological Warfare Division "Pepe's Finest"

Reporting in!

Reporting in

77th NEET Division.

Always on duty. 24/7

11th meme wizards company, Texas warlocks reporting.

My unit (the 23rd Leaf Troll Brigade) fought the good fight. A lot of good solders didn't make it....and some of the ones who did, well, they came home whole but with that eerie Thousand Meme Stare.

War is hell.

83'th semi-mobile infantry "Richard's Monglers"

All gave some, some gave all.

Right here

it was so very sweet...i work in Cherry Creek and all the boomer moms were acting like it was 9/11, fucking cunts. all the service workers were dying laughing at those fucks. took my co workers to Matsuhisa for lunch paid for by Predictit winnings. V-day Shadilay!

Wow, a warlock? how many years of abstinence did you need to maintain that status?

31st mechanised emu division reporting

Never forget
youtu.be/9zePjMDd_iQ

41st shill-recon, whole squad got separated early on during the final push in November. Regrouped with the 22nd "big-guys" and finished with who I could find, got out of Illinois before it fell thanks to 'chimpcago'

I am so proud of you all.

You realize you were the kids the World counted out. Masturbating to Japanese cartoons they said. Totally useless they said. But you got out there and voted. You made the establishment look like assholes.

The 69th meme flinger battalion.
We went in for the keks and realized it was very very real.

Jurassic Chaplain Corps.

Kek troops reporting in

Did my part on the West Coast. Commiefornia, 67th Memefiltrators Regiment to be exact.

My stepfather had died last year in February, I took his position as Head House Mememan of 850 Division. I wake up everyday knowing the sacrifice he made, and how happy he must be.

Reporting

in CTR detection

77th Morale Division

i fought on the Facebook front. I'm sure you've heard of the nightmares that we encountered there. i was stationed there when the war began and i did not return from duty until the main objective had been accomplished... i'm not sure if i'll ever be able to talk about the things i've seen. slipping in the mud and the guts of my comrades, living inside my gas mask. there would go entire weeks that no one saw the saw, because it was blotted out from the smoke of the artillery. as you know Facebook is their main stronghold... they had weapons that rained fire on us. and we were few. this was not a rear guard action. this was an assault down a bottle neck - straight through a kill zone. i remember one night, the sky lit by flares and the ground lit by fire, snow falling into the mud, vaulting over frozen, broken corpses, i saw my own mother. i don't know what they've done in the inner sanctums of their compound. but it was not what god intended. god would turn his eyes away in horror. i saw my friends die, one by one. there were just too many of them. we fought over the same fifty yards of groups for two whole months once. back and forth. wave after wave of human flesh bearing down upon us. i had three guns in a row fail in my hands, once. the gas line glowing red after then eleventh straight magazine fired into the oncoming enemy. i would just grab another off of a body. the average life expectancy of a Memer upon hitting the drop zone was only 14 seconds. god, i'll never sleep right again. but perhaps i'll sleep a little bit better knowing that for at least a few more years, the homeland is safe. i just laid down and cried when the transmission came over the comms, that throne had been taken. i cried nine months worth of terror. when i woke up, the sun was shining and i heard something i hadn't heard for weeks: silence. broken only by the weeping of our enemy, and the lamentations of their women.

Secret Shitposting Service (SSS)

92nd Redpill division
I got to meet the God-Emperor himself the day before the final battle on November 8th

But ya ain't done yet.
In 2020 the power will be YOURS to motivate the newly minted 18 and over crowd to go out there in November and GET IT DONE! :D

damn satan, you're lucky.

Brexit campaign here.
Barely made it, so I decided to run mana supply lines during the American Elections.

3/84 th here. I am an Iron Curtain Warrior.

F A L S E P R O P H E T
A
L
S
E

P
R
O
P
H
E
T

i cleaned the shitter. nothing special.

pol 39th division infantry

what unholy memes did you see in those 100 gallon barrels?

>51st leaf reporting in

You cleaned /qa/?

nice m8

You did it so others could post effectively. There's no shame in that.

Diamond dons Texas 777th brigade reporting for duty. Are we mobilizing for war or another psy op campaign boys?

thanks guys

51st Leaf division took heavy damage to the sides, but are recovering well.

21st White Muzzie Mage Division

1st Helicopter "Pinochet" Division

1488th Dark Army special unit
I went on secret missions on the behalf of Sup Forums and Hitler's final orders

It's surprising how half of this thread doesn't seem very proud of their service. It's true that many of our fellow memerades are no longer around to see this new year of keks and opportunities with us. I know the pain too well; I lost more than a few of my mates to Westminster and Merkelite shills during the Battle of Brexit.

Though it's regrettable that we can no longer meme with them on this plane, we can take solace in the fact that they died fighting for what they believe in. In no way were their sacrifices in vain. Though our friends may have fallen, their legacies still stand: The Referendum was a success, Trump's passed both the initial election and the electoral college vote with flying colours, and last but not least you're still here to carry on their torches. Anons, though the MSM and normie masses don't yet acknowledge it, YOU are the true saviours of the free world. YOU took the fight against the SJWs, degenerates, CTRs, JIDFs, and other horrors of mankind when no one else could. Not just anyone can brave the shit we've been through. Humanity is in debt to you and your efforts! Stick your chests out and beam with pride, dear anons. You're a hero, and no one can tell you otherwise!

we will heal well, the medicine is strong