How do you plan to save the white race in 2017 Sup Forums

how do you plan to save the white race in 2017 Sup Forums

pic related + 5 white kids

>her

You can't

pic related is gonna find a good black men to satisfy her, that will knock her up hundred times to make hundreds of mixed babies

I am becoming panafrican so all the niggers move to Africa and to leave the West alone.

where are her intestines?

In a Halala butcher´s fridge.

Being more active on twitter and slowly giving baby redpills to the normals

>back problems from age 25 onwards
>no child-bearing hips

3/10 waifu

This

Women like her are on the life search for an 8 inch chocolate penis

Not starving to death when the economy collapses starting this month
and knocking up some teen qt a few times
have basically my pick of the litter as most ameri-plebs don't own silver and bitcoin, let alone storable food and seeds

I'm goin to own a farm and be content
it's costing me less the 5000$ and living through a global turmoil that won't settle for decades,
but I'll come through

How about you guys?
You're not going to die like some spic or nigger or useless tax leech are you? You going get to hold a son in your hands for a very nominal investment, right?

By acting as a matchmaker and pairing up every white woman I can find with African BBC

By importing more refugees to save the economy for you lazy europeans

tfw have an 8 inch white penis and growing up I actually thought it had a bone that mysteriously disappeared after an erection

>he thinks any of this will help him in the event of a catastrophic collapse

Somebody lied to you.

now is a great time to get some Silver Eagles user..$16 /ounce .. I usually buy them just to collect coins and not spend my extra money on junk nig tech

>silver and bitcoin

bitcoin has been going up, silver has been going down for years

the collapse will not last too long or be truly apocalyptic. then once order is restored, the precious metals will have some value .. but in the first moments this is the order of importance
1: water, food and vitamins/meds
2: protection and trusted people
3: some communication system between the outside world
4: documents and then precious metals

the point is .. you can't really spend those silver coins .. it's mostly buy, hide and forget. I buy silver coins just as a hobby .. but it's better than blowing $800 on the latest iPhone or shoes (like with easily available forms of money .. ie bitcoin)

Two years ago I made it my life's work to impregnate as many white women as possible.

I'm up to 23 successful so far. Not sure how many made it to childbirth. Doesn't really matter.

This is after I realized my career was wage-slaving and social approval is status-slaving, and that white people are literally being eliminated directly through outbreeding and mass (((immigration))).

Had to learn quite a lot to make progress towards the goal. A single wife/family/children doesn't reverse the statistics.

I fucking hate when these dumb bitches do this. I always try to imagine what the glorious little boobies God gave her looked like before she blew her BF for the $5k to get implants and fucked up the whole natural sexy geometry of her body.

Buy low, sell high?
Ergo, buy silver.
Thank me later.

Idk bro, I've given up almost all hope for the white race.

Well maybe if I meet a white gf I might be able to spawn some white kids for the white race

t. mike maloney

The only precious metal is lead.

>whites
>claim to be superior
>needs to be saved

I have two highly intelligent white children already. Gonna try to get some broad i've been talking to for quite a while to crap out another two, maybe 3.

>breed them
>not raise them
Your kids are smart, they'll fuck the non-violent black guys.
Your plan amounts to supplying the black breeding stocks.

Donate sperm to a sperm bank

Move in with my on and off blonde, white gf. Depending how that goes marriage / kids in 2018

these two cucks are in every fucking thread right now

Who said I wouldn't raise them? Both of my kids now, live with me, and are very will informed how how the jews work, how niggers are degenerate and neither of them have any kind of mental issues.

Try again.

Furthermore, you say the term " nigger " around my daughter, she tells me over and over how disgusting they are and she wouldn't ever touch them. My daughter has no daddy issues. She is very confident and literally can't stand the sight of niggers. I tried to introduce her to one of my employees family a couple of years ago, her exact words were " dad, those are degenerates, i will go wait in the car "

Won't solve the nigger and shitskin infestation all over white societies. It will only lead to overpopulation. We don't need more people; only less nonwhites

>Black
>non-violent

Kek

Awesome, gave me hope. Thanks user father.

>Who said I wouldn't raise them?
What I meant to convey is that you'll raise them poorly. Or at least not up to the standard of keeping them breeding white.
She'll tell you what you want to hear, tis the mantra of women.

TIME TO RAID THE OTHER BOARDS

COMMENCE MASS SHITPOST - THERE ARE NO MODS - I REPEAT - MODS ARE PARTYING OR SOMETHING AND THE NIGGERS ARE FILLING OUR BOARD WITH FAGGOT NIGGER COCKS

COMMENCE ALL BOARD SHITPOST

Take a good look at every white nation on the planet. Look at their policies. Look at what they're willingly doing to themselves.

Why would I want to save that? It's a disgrace and it makes me hate my own skin color. Race of beta bitches deserves extinction.

There's no saving the white race. They'll be minorities in every country by 2050.

Only way is to breed more, and we won't. Money, careers, birth control -- hardly anybody has 3+ kids anymore.

>It will only lead to overpopulation

This is exactly what needs to happen before population control measures can be applied to the less desirable races. The world wont be ready until then

What can a shitskin like me do to save the white race? I don't care much for whites, I just don't want the West to fall under the control of niggers and Muslims.

The white race's only hope is to mix with East Asians. We're not going to make it on our own.

Worry about improving your own race.

Work together with us.

I'm gonna marry and put a baby in my white gf

>shitskin
>not nigger or muslim
Paco/Chang, you're welcome in my home any day. What you can do is use your "minority" status to drop stealth redpills in your community. Remember this:
Islam is a supremacist religion, it's Nazism with rape instead of science. It's the most regressive repressive anti-intellectual mono-cultural ideology in the history of the human race, it SHOULD be the enemy of all Liberals, but it's not. Why? Because its adherents are brown. That's all. That's the story.
That is why the Left will never win in America again until we collectively condemn and fight back against Islam, or start speaking Arabic because we waited too long.

By getting a brown gf

well it's between finding a beautiful white redpilled gf and going to war.

By destroying it.
It's the only way, white's will self destruct eventually.

This is the best solution.
That and shutting off immigration from the 3rd world.