Serious question for white Christians

How are you able to look at yourself in the mirror, knowing that you unironically prostrate yourself at the feet of a syphillitic, brown-skinned, Middle Eastern Jew? Furthermore, how are you able to withstand the utter, debasing self-humiliation of following the religion whose clergy tortured, killed and destroyed the ancient pagan traditions of your blood ancestors, you pitiful, Abrahamic, Jew-serving cucks?

It would be one thing if you had the moral courage and integrity to keep your weak, effeminate religion to yourselves. But the fact that you desperately try to project your sick, Jew-worshipping cult on to other whites as a "white religion" is what makes you true race traitors deserving of death.

Because you're too terrified to face the horrifying possibility that your faggot, weakling, wagecuck father chose the wrong religion to raise you as, you instead choose to play an active part in the desecration and destruction of your ancestors and heritage.

Your values have been the sole cause of the downfall of the White race. Without your cult of weakness, forgiveness, pacifism, and effeminate pity, the Jews would have no cultural weapons to use against us.

Part 1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oVoCKLyt2uw
biblica.com/bible/bible-faqs/in-what-language-was-the-bible-first-written/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_historic_inventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Part 2/2

You are lower than shit and will be destroyed, as your religion and mode of living is sick and unnatural, and nature despises what goes against her principals. I piss in the mouth of your weak, Jewish messiah and shit defiantly in the face of your pathetic God.

Your supine, prostrate values are the sole cause of the Islamic invasion of the west. Now, the strong are coming to immolate the weak, as nature intended. There will come events that will make Nero's treatment of Christians look like an episode of Barney the Dinosaur. You will all suffer and die terribly, and it will be deserved.

You believe in it because your parents passed it down to you. Why do you have such pride and respect for your parents, anyway? Your father is a servile, cowardly wagecuck and your mother is a daft, hysterical twit who never taught you about women. Don't cling to their errors in denial and fear. Be strong. Face the harsh, humiliating truths of life. Break their legacy of failure today.

Stfu faggot you lost a war to birds hang yourself

I didn't think you had anything to counter with, christcuck faggot. Go pray to your Jew.

Watch every Christian pussy out of this debate. When face with these facts they always make a whiney, effeminate ad hominem before retreating in cowardice, all under the guise of "LOL IM TROLLING YOU IM NOT SCARED OF THE DEBATE BYE"

I'm an emu we don't understand the concept of religion jackass

REPLY TO MY THREAD YOU FUCKING KEKOLD COWARDS

STOP HIDING FROM ME

WHY ARE YOU SCARED OF THIS

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DEFEND YOUR CREED IN BATTLE IF YOU PUSSY OUT OF AN INTERNET THREAD

Tldr

Your first joke was making fun of the emu thing, now you're claiming to be one. These are two incongruent jokes and the second fails to "tag" the first

You're just unfunny sir

I would rather my thread die than be kept alive by your attempts at humor

You expect people to read all your bullshit kike?

The bible says jews came from Satan. John 8:44.

They killed Christ and mock him without fear daily. They have the left demonizing Christianity. The Bolshevik massacre is almost unheard of. Kikes absolutely despise Christians and castrated it to what it is today. A hundred years ago you would of been flogged to death or hanged as an example for your heresy.

It sure as shit wasn't Christianity that allowed sodomy, (((sexual freedom))), or the declination of morality everytime some new hedonistic thing is legalized, to be as rampant as it is.

Your whole argument is a joke, it's literally "muh christcucks ruin the world and suck jew and muzzie cock" Get off the aus vpn and go back to shitpost school

youtu.be/oVoCKLyt2uw

What the FUCK are you talking about? The New Testament was AUTHORED BY JEWS.

The New Testament was compiled from the writings of the Essenes, a Middle eastern Jewish sect existing around 100 BCE - 100 CE. Their communitarian teachings of weakness, forgiveness and poverty were later used by Jews in the creation of the New Testament.

They inflicted the New Testament on the Romans due to their repeated failures to defeat them militarily.

This lead the white race into the dark ages, from which we still haven't recovered.

You are a race traitor faggot and worship a kike. Own it.

Tell me OP. Tell what Paganism has accomplished. Has it built great civilizations since the fall of Rome? Has it built great wonders? Has it made the worlds greatest art and arcitechture? Has it made the world a better place? Has it advanced our understanding of society and government? The answer is overwhelmingly no. You can argue a bit about the arts and civilization, but really since the death of paganism, the west has grown stronger and stronger. And you know what else? The ancient Christians were not cowards. They fought, bled and died against you filthy pagans. Theres a reason that pagans are a shadow of a shadow. Because the Christians fucking broke your backs. The crusades, the battle of Milvian bridge, I could go on. But I think you get the point. The west is Christian and nothing you say will change that. Because Christianity is progress and victory while Paganism is stagnation and death. We are the masters of this earth not you. Because we deserve it. Our God is stronger than your false idols and WE are stronger than your false worshipers.

I agree that Christianity is moronic, but "syphilitic"? We dont even know if Jesus actually existed, much less have his medical data.

>Tell me OP. Tell what Paganism has accomplished. Has it built great civilizations since the fall of Rome?

Paganism built Rome and Ancient Greece, as well as ancient Egypt. It was the tigioj that established them. Your argument that these civilisations continued on under other forms (with the natural progression of technology) proves nothing.

>Has it built great wonders?

See: Egypt, Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece

>Has it made the worlds greatest art and arcitechture?

See above

>Has it made the world a better place? Has it advanced our understanding of society and government?

Christianity had contributed nothing but egalitarianism and democracy (mob rule) and is leading us directly to a one-world government.

Why do you think Christianity is promoted in mainstream
Media whereas traditional European paganism isn't? Why do the Jews allow and even promote one and but the other?

I bet that bought never even occurred to you, did it faggot?

It was the religion that established them**

ur a faget and drink cum as part of oninism

even the pagans had plays based on passions and knew if you had passions you became a slave to it ,they understood this amd even came up with the concept of 'logos" order of the universe. they were pratically waiting for a religion like christianity. and if you were to look on the writings of orthodox christians..they came up with the perfect concepts of utopian society

>Because the Christians fucking broke your backs.

Look at yourself. Bragging about the Jewish-led Inquisition that tortured your blood ancestors.

...What a shameless, disgusting, pathetic little cuckold weasel you are. Death will find you.

OP fell for the magical big bang fairy tale meme. Have fun worshipping your sky wizard you faggot atheist.

because it is metaphysics, metaphorical, and allegorical you dumb cuck

[Citation needed]

>Your father is a servile, cowardly wagecuck and your mother is a daft, hysterical twit who never taught you about women.
projecting this hard

You need proof that the New Testament was authored by Jews? Ok, let me try and dig something up...

IT WAS WRITTEN IN FUCKING HEBREW YOU IDIOT

It's funny that you apparently don't even need to learn the basic facts of your religion before you agree to cuck your ancestors with it

(Disclaimer: Limiting this to the West. China vs. West will have to be a different Thread)
>Rome, Ancient Greece, Ancient Egypt
Pre-Christian not pagan. Its different. And to discuss more about your point, a great pagan temple not counting Pre-Christian Greece (not pagan) would be a fucking stone pillar. Something like Stonehenge but even shittier. Compare that to the Gothic Cathedrals or even more modern Neo-Classical Temples. No fucking comparison. Let's not also forget Literature, Art, and Poetry. I've seen this pagan (((art))). Bunch of fucking scribbles on rocks. No fucking comparison to the Renaissance. Poetry and Literature? There is none. They didn't fucking write anything down. Best pagan legend "Beowulf" was written by a Christian on the scraps of info he could find. Where is the Pagan Renaissance?

>Christianity mob rule
Actually (((pagan))) Greece started democracy fucktard. And how is it Christianity's fault that it is leading to a one-world government? Is it because you are basing it off the flawed assumption that Christianity is inherently a weak and "cucked" religion. I'd advise you to actually study the bible more than skimming it off some dumbshits r/atheism post or wherever you get your (((sources))). Have you studied the Founders of America at all either? All Christians or some form of non-pagan (Franklin was a deist it is believed). They were all against mob-rule. And before, many brilliant Enlightenist thinkers didn't believe in democracy either but were Christians.

part 1/2

And even if literally none of this was true guess what? It doesn't fucking matter. Because for something to be great it needs to be able to defend itself. And guess what? Paganism wasn't able to. It was too weak to survive to (((cucked))) Christianity. It was too fucking weak. For all your posturing it couldn't stand on its own. Christianity is still alive and we are returning. We will be strong again. Paganism won't. Because even Jews and Muslims know it doesn't lead to anything but a shitty mud hut and an early death. EVEN THEY KNOW THIS. Paganism is WEAK and its passing should be unmourned.

Geez niggers chill the fuck out, how much petrol did you huff?

I'm not projecting, that applies to everyone here

The difference between me and you is that I can accept these harsh truths and learn from them

If death finds me it won't be the pathetic pagans. It will be some shitskin Muslim who has the balls to actually do something.

>id is jUZ

Well shit

Ancient leaders were generals warriors. Ancient leaders chose God's that would bring victory in battle. Constantine converted to Christianity because the Christian God crushed enemies. Hence his victory at milvian bridge.

You lost to us, bringing back Paganism in the modern era would be retarded as it is all but forgotten.

Wtf is wrong with you pagan roleplayers. Stop LARPing you insecure fuckers. You call Christianity weak for promoting being good to your fellow man because you would rather sit around masturbating to muh odin then lend a hand to those who are in need.

>The Inquisition expelled the Jews from Spain
>It was led by the Jews
Are you retarded or just pretending?

Didn't say I'm Christian, I'm saying that you don't cite shit. Let me do that for you, though.

biblica.com/bible/bible-faqs/in-what-language-was-the-bible-first-written/
>The New Testament, however, was written in Greek. This seems strange, since you might think it would be either Hebrew or Aramaic. However, Greek was the language of scholarship during the years of the composition of the New Testament from 50 to 100 AD.

Also quit whining about muh ancestors. Yours were criminals, nothing nearly as grandiose as the pathetic and unaccomplished set of ideals known as paganism that you cherish so dearly.

Why do all Pagans do nothing but act like a bunch of ultimate spergoids to White Christians?

Like, I genuinly wonder if they want whites to live so badly, then why do you attack fellow whites and push them away from uniting with you?

Wow. You don't believe in god, the almighty? Something must be wrong with you

>Tips Fedora "M'lady"

You have to be over 18 to post here, you sound like an edgy 15 year old.

Jesus says not to kill chaps though. This is like saying Odinism is the right way because the Vikings managed to conquer almost all of England and Ireland whilst flying their pagan banners

My id literally had jew in it once. Fucking sucked, no one listened to my argument.

Go cry somewhere else Jew.

>b-b-but muh 6 million...

>>The New Testament, however, was written in Greek. This seems strange, since you might think it would be either Hebrew or Aramaic. However, Greek was the language of scholarship during the years of the composition of the New Testament from 50 to 100 AD.

Look mum I copy pasted something.

It is only theorised that it was written in Greek. Even those theories acknowledge a JEWISH author:

>Early Christian tradition held that the Gospel of Matthew was written in "Hebrew" (Aramaic, the language of Judea) by the apostle Matthew, the tax-collector and disciple of Jesus,[80] but according to the majority of modern scholars it is unlikely that this Gospel was written by an eyewitness.[81] Modern scholars interpret the tradition to mean that Papias, its source, writing about 125–150 CE, believed that Matthew had made a collection of the sayings of Jesus.[82] Papias's description does not correspond well with what is known of the gospel: it was most probably written in Greek, not Aramaic or Hebrew, it depends on the Greek Gospel of Mark and on the hypothetical Q document, and it is not a collection of sayings.[83] Although the identity of the author is unknown, the internal evidence of the Gospel suggests that he was an ethnic Jewish male scribe from a Hellenised city, possibly Antioch in Syria,[84] and that he wrote between 70 and 100 CE[85] using a variety of oral traditions and written sources about Jesus.[86]

Tacitus was proof of Jesus' existence. You atheists never know what you're talking about but you still speak with such authority.

Well put, cunt. Christcucks need to die

>6 million
Over 16 trillion Jews died in the holocaust you fucking anti semite

Come on cuck, respond to my post. I know you don't have the intelligence. I know this because your response boils down to
>look you can copy and paste
>now let me show you this thing i just copy and pasted

>1 post by this ID

Christianity eats its own, starting with the people who founded it. And for all the scorn Jesus heaps on his fellow Jews, he puts Europeans even lower, to the level of "Dogs eating Israel's scraps" (Mark 7:26-28). Do you think this is a religion that loves its followers? Do you really think those paintings of hordes upon hordes of Europeans being herded into eternal torment are statements of love for one's race?

Take a good look at this graph. Do you notice what happens when Europe stops being Pagan and starts being Christian? Pay special attention to 700-1400, it's the stretch where your ideology was at its strongest, after the last remnants of Heathen Rome were gone and before the heresies of the Renaissance and Enlightenment (For one last gift from Christianity, note the substantial dip from the late 1500s-early 1600s, courtesy of the Protestant Reformation). Europe's success has been in spite of this life- and achievement-hating Bolshevist cult, not because of it. Your endless purges and undying self-hatred were not what carried Europe to power, and they will not be what carries the European race into the future.

Where did you get this graph? And what the fuck is the y-axis? It seems very arbitrary. Let us not forget during the (((Dark))) Ages and Renaissance, it was the Christian Church and Christian people who financed and let knowledge flourish. You think pagans would do that? They were content on being stagnant the entire time like the Native Americans. And the Rennaissance certainly was not heretical. It took place in Italy. You think they could get away with Heresy when the Pope was so close? I think not. And endless purges is just a god damned lie. There were dark spots in Christianity's history but i hardly think the few hundreds or so people executed for heresy over nearly 1000 years is so terrible that it could destroy an entire culture.

The Jews used to be gentiles OP.

>cuckle doodley diddly doo

Part 2

And the so called "scorn" for his "fellow" Jews, it wasn't scorn. It was justified. He doesn't HATE them, but he does hate evil, as every human being should. If he were not to call out the Jews of there evil he would be a hypocrite. And if those Europeans were hearded into eternal torment due to their evils then so be it. Why should he favor one group of people over another if we are all God's children? And to top this off, who painted those pictures. Europeans. And do you honestly think they painted those pictures with the intent of "I hate myself and my European blood so I'll create this picture". No for two reasons.
1. There was no European identity at this time. There was barely a country identity at this time.
2. These were men who followed Christ's teachings and hated evil and wished to warn others of evil.
It's not weakness to understand and acknowledge human failing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_historic_inventions
Y-axis is inventions per century. Christians spent copious resources on copying religious texts and discovering how many angels could sit on the head of a pin, but Europe invented nothing of note from 700-1400 except the verge escapement and eyeglasses. China, notably enough, kept innovating at the same rate as always. And the Renaissance was absolutely heretical compared to the pure ideology of the "Middle" Ages, people were questioning the Church left and right. Which unfortunately included the Protestant Reformation, which ties in to what I was saying about purges - over 18 million Europeans died fighting each other over whether or not the Pope was infallible.

So how many Europeans are "Good enough" to *not* be herded into Hell? How many have "Accepted Christ's love" in the right way, have apologized hard enough for the sin of being born, have accepted the intercession of the Catholic Church or have rejected the Catholic Church as a manifestation of Satan? Christianity defines every single thing, person, and action in the material world as evil, and eagerly awaits the day when it will all be annihilated and replaced with the "New Jerusalem." Is that the sort of ideology you can build a civilization on?

I guess Improvements on Metallurgy, military theory, agriculture, fortifications, stonework, and architecture don't count as scientific breakthroughs. Even if your invention chart is 100 pecent accurate, which it isnt, it notably does not include scientific theories on the list or improvements. Second, most "religious" wars had other political reasons for them. For example the Thirty Years War was also about the Holy Roman Empire Princes trying to get more Autonomy from the Holy Roman Emperor and the Pope. It's about evolving political theory. Third from the way you word your post, you hate the Protestant Reform yet it also is apparently around the time inventions start getting invented more. It seems like your posts are just a web of contradictions are just focusing on one aspect of something you don't like. For example instead of also addressing or even conceding my posts on Christs relation of evil, you move the goalposts and only address the technology, which is a very limited way to measure human improvement.

It's not about Europeans being "Good enough". Obviously different branches have different ideologies on how salvation works, but you need faith in the lord and Jesus. And to answer your question if we can build a civilization on it, the answer is yes. West has survived thus far and has thrived until recently. And guess what. China had more deaths and just as many wars as Europe. Christianity had nothing to do with them. And guess what else? They had spirituality as well such as Buddhism and Hinduism which is a REAL rejection of the material world. They are still surviving just fine. Christianity doesn't define animals or plants as evil either btw. God sends us to Earth to see if we can learn to trust him. If we are worthy to enter his kingdom. And thieving, killing, commiting a sin while having the knowledge that it is wrong, that is unbecoming of a servant of the lord. How is that not a base for a civilization. Not being a fucking prick. That seems like a great base. Commandments 6-10 are completly compatible for a civilization.