There's hope, Sup Forums

change.org/p/all-of-creation-we-now-invoke-the-galactic-codex-implementation-all-over-planet-earth-and-the-solar-system

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAMI8TPyduE
prepareforchange.net/2016/03/27/03-21-16-cobra-march-interview/
2012portal.blogspot.com/2016/05/situation-update.html
youtu.be/CHGshkUXNLA?t=297
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
coseva.com/products/toxin-removal/advanced-trs
humicin.com/home.php
vitacost.com/sonnes-7-detoxificant
prepareforchange.net/the-event/
youtube.com/watch?v=4wOXTJ89OYE
exopolitics.org/gene-rodenberry-based-star-trek-on-secret-us-navy-space-fleet/
discord.gg/9p2Dx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>B-Bumpity Bump.

I signed it

I disagree

>Despite receiving fictional coverage, the Resistance Movement is real:

Why does Carrie Fisher look like a corpse in that photo?

>Despite receiving fictional coverage, the Resistance Movement is real:

>10,000 needed to reach

Seems a little small.

>COBRA – OK. The purpose of this petition was not to reach very high numbers and the critical number has been reached and a certain process has been initiated because of this petition. I will post more about this when the time is right. So we must not get frustrated if the Cabal is starting to block all those efforts because each time they do this, they violate certain protocols and because they violate those protocols this will have long lasting effects in the final surrender and negotiation process. It is actually speeds up the process of the Event.

Still, it would be worthwhile in itself to reach 10,000.
>Over 9,000

prepareforchange.net/2016/03/27/03-21-16-cobra-march-interview/

>The Galactic Codex has been recently introduced to SSP factions in our Solar System and to many Earth subterranean factions as well. Galactic Codex is known and accepted quite universally among most of the positive races throughout the Galaxy. SSP factions are being educated right now but there is much resistance.

>This is why the petition to sign the Galactic Codex has been created:

2012portal.blogspot.com/2016/05/situation-update.html

I see what you did there.
That's CGI Carrie Fisher.

Man, she was so hot...
I heard she and her mother were killed bc they knew too much...
youtu.be/CHGshkUXNLA?t=297

Rest in Peace, Carrie Fisher...

At about the 5 minute mark

That computer face generation shit is fake looking and creepy as fuck.

You really have to be searching for something to bump into this guy's channel.
>I have before.
Not sure if this is good or bad.

>cobraposting in my Sup Forums
>tfw the precursor to mass arrests manifests as pizzagate

Is Sup Forums ready for the Event?

Retarded hippy detected

Summoning OP telepathically

Pineal glands sure are calcified up in this bitch.

>Each sentient being has an unalienable and unconditional right to positive life experience
>Each sentient being has an unalienable and unconditional right to physical and spiritual abundance
>Each sentient being has an unalienable and unconditional right to merge with other beings in proportion with his/her position in the Soul Family Mandala
>Each sentient being has an unalienable and unconditional right to all information
>Each sentient being has an inalienable and unconditional right to freedom

>Each sentient being has an unalienable and unconditional right to be divided and protected from the negative actions of other sentient beings

>Each sentient being that has chosen to live and act against the principles of Galactic Codex and refuses to, or is not able to, accept them now and balance the consequences of the past actions will be taken to the Central Sun, restructured into the basic elemental essence and begin a new cycle of evolution afresh

>The Galactic Confederation has an unalienable and unconditional right to the intervention in all situations where the Galactic Codex is violated, regardless of the local laws
>Each sentient being has an unalienable and unconditional right of calling upon the Galactic Confederation in need and the Galactic Confederation has the right to assist, regardless of local laws
>The Galactic Confederation has an unalienable and unconditional right to the implementation of the Galactic Codex and of conquering the areas of Galactic Codex violation with military force if necessary

TL:DR
>Sign away all of your rights and freedom to us, so that we can give you our definition of freedom and rights. BTW, we can kill you at any point for any reason based on arbitrary codes.
Literal galactic communism.

>Not being Team Human
>Not wanting to crush faggot multi-cult aliens like this

Is this like a shittier, more forced version of the happening?

what a little slut

>There's hope, Sup Forums

Not if you keep sliding meaningful petitions that bring results (Felarca was on paid leave for a while) with your antifa shite

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

>P.S. Wanna try an experiment, user? Post the above in any thread and see how fast (((they))) will slide it

Holy fuck you're still at it.

Got my 30 day food supply already. Also, some silver and gold to parlay.

>Detoxing
For fluoride and then some: coseva.com/products/toxin-removal/advanced-trs
For everything else: humicin.com/home.php
Good ol' Sonne's:
vitacost.com/sonnes-7-detoxificant
*This will also have you pass a Marijuana drug test with 2 weeks of use*

www.organify.com
This guy is based in his interviews. He is totally redpilled on spirituality, and talks about his based product to normies because it's a gateway to "all that other stuff"

Should accelerate my no-meat detox, telepathy seemed to be slow...

Care to explain what this is all about?

I've been a happeningfag since the beginning. This deep rabbit hole of spiritual awakening/planetary ascension/Event stuff attempts to explain the forces working toward the happening. This supposedly includes the Resistance movement and a coalition of benevolent ET races attempting to liberate humanity from enslavement.

prepareforchange.net/the-event/

When I first discovered this shit on Feb 29 last year, I had a "spiritual awakening" and a lot of weird stuff started happening to me. I can't ask you to believe everything that's mentioned but I firmly believe something on a cosmic level is pushing humanity closer to a happening of some kind.

If you lived in a peaceful middle class neighborhood and *that one guy* was hitting his wife, wouldnt you call the authorities? Shouldn't there be an authority to justifiably intervene in such situations?

It's been happening more and more for me especially since Christmas.

Also,
www.pyradyne.com
Company founded by a boy-genius who was doing nuclear research at age 14, went on to do crazy govt. research. Left, went into private sector, was contacted by Semjase and incorporates Pleaidian science into his products.

You can blame me for the slow speed. I've been struggling on the path for quite some time. I struggle with doubts about the whole operation despite having studied and followed everything pretty much in full. My diet sucks and I haven't meditated in months.

Lately I've been following more for curiosity and entertainment without any real commitment to the path like I used to have. Every now and then seeing something like this rekindles my faith. You have my thanks.

Fuck that id rather god emperor trump exterminatus the hippy ayylmaos.

Trump, whether he knows it yet or not, is working with them. Putin is already working with them directly. Syria is the turning point in the globalist NWO cabal's agenda. The geopolitical events currently being played out are bringing about their downfall. Expect disclosure of ET involvement this year.

I'd like to stay in touch and discuss some more. Your thread really boosted my spirits.

[email protected]

Any soul group members lurking?

>Each sentient being has an unalienable and unconditional right to positive life experience

line one and this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life

If so, what 'end state' would we force?

Complexity theory dictates that the behavior of players can be understood by the 'end state' that they desire. A soul-group would want to accelerate a current happening, such as disclosure, Putin and Trump succesfully rounding up the NWO. To that end, a Soul Group might see past current impediments, buy what are they?

I've been calling attention the gender civil war and militant identity politics on facebook. Been getting some likes. People are suspicious of recent celebrity deaths. But what's the end state desired?

Queen Elizabeth resigning from childrens' charities should be shocking for anyone mildly informed of Pizzagate. I guess posting with an end-state in mind is useful.

>World leaders shown a vision of the world to come, and "not a dry eye" was in the room
youtube.com/watch?v=4wOXTJ89OYE
Maybe this?

this really activated my almonds

Oh what a great excuse.
>we humans are a single race and must stand against those filthy xenos
>multiculti is the future we must destroy our borders and form a single state.
100 years later everyone is brown and you pray for the before mentioned xenos to destroy Earth.

We're watching it unfold. The NWO lies are crumbling. MSM has the least credibility they've ever had and Pizzagate is looming as the reason to arrest thousands of elite figures. The current impediments are all the crap we see sliding Sup Forums day in and day out. We bear witness to and resist their attempts at cultural subversion. We all know Soros funds the gender/identity/migration crises. I could go on in detail about the impediments. Simply, we must defund these impediments. Imprison the perpetrators and redistribute their assets into humanitarian projects. Our opinions, observations, and actions are uploaded into the common consciousness databank for future reference and use by the greater forces assisting us.

I've yet to come across an end state better than this one provided by Cobra's RM and the PFC network.

The arrest of the Cabal (already started).

The re-set of the Financial Systems.

Disclosure – the release of ET information.

The beginning of a new, fair financial system with prosperity funds for all humanity.

NEW Government/Political system, Education system, Health care system, etc.

Awakening of humanity slowly and gradually to the existence of positive non-terrestrial races and our galactic connections.

Introduction of new advanced technologies.

The release of spiritual growth and healing for every human being on the planet.

There is much, much more to look forward to.

Posting to facebook and social media would seem to be a good way. It is important to keep up your 'cover' (a.k.a. what people imagine your views to be) rather than going full Sup Forums. Spark insightful dialogue, with questions that suggest these end states:
>1: MSM is fake news.
This is a good first step, it's so appallingly obvious and there's plenty of evidence. What's key is keeping in mind the general frame of mind of your fb friends, followers, etc, and working from there. They'll see your gradual change, or think about the implications of your thoughtful posts as 'one of them' dealing with valid evidence.

>2: Financial markets are about to go in turmoil.

The "damned if you do, damned if you don't" stalling of interest-rate hikes of 2016 has given way to rate hikes of 2017. Expect economic turbidity as credit becomes scarce. Being right about the economy will garner you more 'followers'.

3: We are moving into diferent 'territory' in the Cosmos. This is why thingfs are 'different'. This is related to the Mayan calendar 'Great year' that just ended. People want a 'scientific' way to talk about what's happening, in their lives if anything.
Like, having more lucid dreams.

Have insightful questions, being mindful of your 'cover' and always aiming towards an 'end state', which is knowledge of disclosure, a coming golden age, revealing advanced technology, Putin is a good guy, etc.

It's hypnotizing...

So what is this? A bunch of neckbeards signing some sort of petition thinking that it will bind Lord Xenu to behave and not annihilate us if we ask nicely?

This is where LARP'ing meets Roleplay.

back to Sup Forums retards, get the fuck off my board with this garbage.

>discussing galactic politics on Sup Forums

>Meh
The Sup Forums thread has started off with a Get.
I guess if this thread archives...

Maybe only Dr. Salla of exopolitics is Sup Forums-tier...

Perhaps something more entry level than the codex petition would be a better draw for future discussion. I smell a /resistance/ general of some kind distributing advanced redpills.

Discord chat invites?

Waiting on a fresh one

Maybe something with Sup Forums. There is something newsworthy about correlating what is being said on "Resistance" web news outlets and what's being shown on TV.

Also, Star Trek has purportedly been an outlet of The Resistance. Everything from the numerology of numbers mentioned, to things like "Prime Directive", to imagining what a post-money society will look like when all our needs are instantly fulfilled by technology, and we peacefully explore the stars.
exopolitics.org/gene-rodenberry-based-star-trek-on-secret-us-navy-space-fleet/

X-Files was rebooted because military White Hats have sway. Its 80-90% true, Except BS >"it's only us out there"

Mr. Robot is laying out how a post-finance scenario will look, such as when ATM's and electricity is out for 3-15 days.

a /Resistance/ general might look at a worsening general condition (in North America at least) through the lens of TV shows and Media that seemed to have prepared us for current happenings. We can show analysis thereof, and segue into
>Hmm maybe something is going on and
>Hmm humanity would have destroyed itself without ayy intervention and turning off nuclear sites
and
>Hmm maybe Putin is a 5d chess-master in the strictest sense since he is getting strategic advice from the Pleiaidans
and whatnot

discord.gg/9p2Dx

The veil is falling brethren...

The Chimera and the Draco and their hidden technology is crumbling...

Soon we will be fully liberated.