Help me understand Bolshevism

Bolshevism Thread

Can some one explain the history of Bolshevism and it's ideology? Or maybe point me in the direction of some good resources? I know they massacred millions in Russia and Ukraine but that's about it.

> Who was behind it?
> How did it start?
> Why did it start?
> What threat was it to the existing establishments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZqVOFSYRWI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
gutenberg.org/ebooks/17350
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Jews that Germany sent to Russia so they would pull out WW2

Maybe that's why USSR didnt make friends with Third Reich

>pull out WW2

I mean WW1

>bolshevik

I cannot even look at that word without keeling over to vomit

I want to punch Lenin in his fucking retard face. Just his appearance makes me seeth with rage

I heard that it was the Germans in WW1 that sent the bolshaviks into Russia to relieve preassure on the eastern front. Is that true?

Wait just read this. Got ya. Thaks.

Bolshevik ideology has its roots in Jewish minds, I am not making it up.

I feel you brother

dont worry goy

Is it the precursor to Communism? I have a hard time understanding the link between the two.

Watch the Movie "Chekist "1992
Thats how class war looks like
>true story bro

Bolshevik just means the "majority", It was a faction within the Marxist Russian Social Democratic Labour Party.

Heroes of the working class

youtube.com/watch?v=zZqVOFSYRWI

Lenine was the Donald Trump of his time.

See that Star of David on the globe in your pic?

That explains all you need to know about (((bolshevism)))

It's basically communism.

The name comes from the fact that communists made up the majority of the revolutionary movement in Russia. Or at least that's what they claimed.

From what I understand, the Rothschilds funded the Bolsheviks. Undoubtedly to make more dirty shekels and get their Jew bank set up in Russia.

>> Who was behind it?
Jews
>> How did it start?
Jews jewed some niggers into rioting
>> Why did it start?
Jews
>> What threat was it to the existing establishments?
None

Now, look at what Bolshevism leads towards:

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

>P.S. Wanna try an experiment, user? Post the above in any thread and see how fast (((they))) will slide it

> top kek

>Marxism/Communism is Jewish
typical american education.
The most butthurt against communism are Jewish Russian immigrants to the U.S. Such as Ayn Rand.
Capitalism is more Jewish
>Rand
>Rothbard
>Kristol
look at the libertarian and capitalist thinktanks' leadership and it reads like a Tel Aviv phonebook, names such as
>yuval levin
They guy is Israeli.

While Communism is populated with such famous Jewish last names like
>Mao
>Castro
>Guevara
>Dzhugashvili

The most prominent Jewish communist, Trotsky got an icepick to the head on Stalin's orders.

If you are basing your politics on anti-semitism I suggest you re-assess the capitalist side.

i thought Mao, Castro, Guevara, and Stalin weren't real communism

which is it, cuck?

The smartest man who ever lived wrote an entire book about it. Exercise your peepers and read.

gutenberg.org/ebooks/17350

It was an ethnic response to oppression from the Czars and their legacy. It was anti-monarchy revolution basically, spearheaded by Jew "intellectuals" turned revolutionaries, who proceeded to create a totalitarian superstate ideology of "common worker rights" etc etc etc, (bromance) which later gave birth to Soviet era Russia under communism.
Therefor - communism is a Jewish creation AND condition.

At least I think that is right, anons feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI&t=2s
no bread in petrograd even tho Russia produced 40% of all the grain in the world.
it was a conspiracy so jews and freemasons could get the riches hidden in noble houses in Russia, Lenin got power and riches, Germany got them out of the war.

forgot to mention something more, Russia since the beginning of 1800s tried getting rid of freemasons and jews more than once. thats another reason to fuck them over.

Yeah, and it was backed by bankers and used to take control of land and property rights so states and populations could be rebuilt into new economic orders. Note how much of the cheap grain and food stolen from the Ukrainian and Russia farmers was sold to the West and led to the rapid modernization of the region opening them up to new avenues of trade and (((capitalism))).

Communism=a rich banker's trick.