I mathematically proved the pyramid builders had knowledge of the meter and the speed of light...

I mathematically proved the pyramid builders had knowledge of the meter and the speed of light, and that the royal egyptian cubit can be objectively determined

youtube.com/watch?v=1FPgcg5TBSA

Other urls found in this thread:

kylesconverter.com/Length/Cubits-to-Meters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_237
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ça nous fait une belle jambe

they also coincidentally declared greenwich (which at the was a forest) the center of the world

just in case you don't get it OP, you are a retard

also the speed of light accuracy to 9 digits is a myth, because only the first 4 digits matter

the other 5 digits are millimeters and manometers, they would still mark the pyramid

What are the implications of this?
Time travel? Matrix? Ayylmaos?

SAIL

Look at the drawing to the left. It is a circle inscribed inside a square. The Earth and the Moon conform absolutely to this simplest of geometrical figures. Let us imagine that the green circle represents the Earth. If this was the case, then everything in the drawing that is not green and is shown in red, would represent the Moon.

R = 1
Asquare = 4
Acircle = 3.1416
4-3.1416 = 0.8584
So if we divide the difference in area by the area of the circle:
0.8584/3.1416 = 0.273
Which is also what happens when we divide the diameter of the Earth by the diameter of the Moon:
>Earth diameter km
>Moon diameter km
3474/12742 = 0.273
Fuck, right?
How about the Moon takes 27.3 days to get around the Earth, too.

>implying implications

WE WUZ SPACE KANGZ N SHIET

You have a calming voice.

Hmmmm what does this mean?

VROOOOOOOOM Saved.

That would only work if the moon/earth was 2d rather than 3d
Wait... is this implying the earth was a flat square, then cut into a circle and the leftovers were used to construct the moon?

Sounds like a shitty mythology to me

The universe is probably a simulation.

Ahh, I get it. So much like the image, the earth is flat, the Jews were wrong.

Checkmate Atheists.

kylesconverter.com/Length/Cubits-to-Meters

Japanese people are gay

>That would only work if the moon/earth was 2d rather than 3d

Why? He's not saying anything about either of these bodies being 2D. His only point was that the ratio of the moon's diameter to the earth's is the same as that of the negative space of a square inscribing a circle to that circle. It has nothing to do with masses or volumes. It's just a bizarre numerical coincidence.

Approximately e, which is everywhere in nature

I mathematically fucked you're mom in her sleep.

a) ayy lmaos did it

b) a builder deity, so personal it's capable of leaving hints in creation, literally painstakingly crafted every detail in the universe

c) mathematical and/or mystic physical forces express themselves via memes only comprehensible to thinking beings over supermassive scales in some fashion

d) ancient humans did it

e) something weirder

i wish i was a fucking jap

But *why* the coincidence user... why?

Also I have some weird affinity of flat earth shitposting threads. For some reason I find them hilarious.

e, as self evident

Another major scientific leap that will propel humanity for the upcoming one hundred years!

The ratio of pi to 4 has nothing to do with e or the golden ratio you numbnuts

Coincidences don't have whys, that's what makes them coincidences.

>self evident
You are correct, but the self-evident is often wrong

I have no idea. If you felt like it, I suppose you could compare the diameters of other celestial bodies to each other and see if this is statistically common or not. If it is, maybe there's some gravitational explanation. If not, it's fucking alien intelligent design mang.

agree'd

explain the part again where shitting on computer proves that egyptians unironically correctly measured the speed of light

R u sure about that

>If you felt like it, I suppose you could compare the diameters of other celestial bodies to each other and see if this is statistically common or not.
Planets tend to have several satellites around them, all of different sizes, so I assume it isn't common.

In a tomb of Enoch, in the queen's chambers,
She lives, guarding that holy cubit.
God-given accuracy, measuring untold prophecy.
How she loved that sacred inch...

A planet and moon being in pi ratio relationship is unique in the Solar System omae
It's correct down to the last kilometer in diameter of the Earth and Moon, that's a hell of a coincidence

d̢͊́̀̐̅͆ͧ̀̂ͣ̌̅̄͊̎ͩ͏̫̗͎̯ȅ̄̄̃̎̎̽͒̆̉̐̏̈́҉̷̧̱̹̮̣͜͝ͅl̛͈̯͔̜̬͚͓͈̬͌̃͐̈́͜͜ͅe͕͚̭̗̭̲̳̖̩̾́͗͌̉ͩ̄̎ͧ́͘ͅt̷̪͕͕͖̞͈͚͈̺̺̋̈̏͆͆̓̊ͣ͒ͬ̌͆͗̇ͣͯ͊ẽ̷̸̡̼̞̭̗͈̗̱̻̬̪͔̩̣̤͈̟̜̑́̊ͪ̌͘ ̉̓̒͆̇ͬ̒̇ͧ̾̍̋̉͏͇̼̲̹̯͎t̻̼͎͈̦͕̺̜͈̳͇ͤ̊ͫ͐ͯͯͦ̔̒͆̒̓͒̇ͩ͐̚̚̕͘͠͝ͅḩ̴̶͇̝͍̦̤͕͓̞̳͖̦͚̖̟̝̥̟͚̠̈̾͌̐͊͠î̶̡̅͐ͨͤ͒̿̋̉͐ͫ͆ͨ̽͒ͯͧͯ̀͏̞̟͚͕͍͎͖s̴̛̲̺̘̹̹̰̜̩̙̮̥͓̅ͤͣ̌̂̄͊̃͂ͤ̔̾͑̑ͫ̀̀̇

Judging from that graph, yes

Your point is that a graph of the distribution of e has a representation of...

you are retarded and saying e is relevant to this or the Egyptian thing is moronic

>It's correct down to the last kilometer in diameter of the Earth and Moon, that's a hell of a coincidence
The mean diameter sure, but the Earth isn't spherical. Also the length of the orbital period of the Moon is a bit over 23.7 days, so it's not exact, and it's also (very very very slowly) getting longer. In 50 billion years it'll be at 47 days.

So yes, it's a coincidence that one number is slightly larger than another number and the gap between them is increasing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_237

>Another theorist believed that Kubrick had directed the footage disseminated by NASA to publicize the Apollo 11 moon landing. He believed that there are telltale signs of the use of front projection in NASA's footage and that Kubrick was contracted to produce hoaxed footage of a fake moon landing. He points to the knitted Apollo 11 sweater that Danny wears and claims that "237" refers to the mean distance of the earth to the moon (see Lunar distance (astronomy)).

I know that 273 != 237 but it's another slight coincidence.

>A planet and moon being in pi ratio relationship is unique in the Solar System omae
Did you actually check that yourself?

So that begs the question. How far back in history was it when they were perfectly in sync? Figure this out, and you've got your Date of Creation.

Also:

pi / 0.85840734641
(area of the earth / area of the moon)

= 3.65

365 days in a year

This sounds nuts

What conclusions do you want us to draw exactly?

how the hell does the ratio of the area of the earth and moon and pi have to do with the orbital velocities of objects around the sun?

>meridians are the same as parallels
gas yourself. the equator is objective

Astrophysics probably just tends towards non-arbitrary ratios.

Or shallow evidence for intelligent design if you want to be cheeky.

>The Moon's linear distance from Earth is currently increasing at a rate of 3.82 ± 0.07 centimetres (1.504 ± 0.028 in) per year, but this rate is not constant.
If I wasn't dead tired I'd try to figure it out for shits and giggles. It'd be hilarious if it lined up with the presumed age of the Moon though (4.53 billion years ago). If it takes 50 billion to nearly double then it doesn't look like it would only increase by a tiny amount in a tenth of that.
The average length of a sidereal year is 365.256363004 days (365 d 6 h 9 min 9.76 s), we have this thing called leap years to make up the difference.

>The average length of a sidereal year is 365.256363004 days (365 d 6 h 9 min 9.76 s)

Yes, that is what I said. Thank you for agreeing with me.

THANK YOU

I was reading history and various texts, always referencing cubits. I knew forearm length was a lie, their is a description of PI in the bible in the construction of Solomon's temple.

So glad to finally understand this.

Speed of light has nothing to do with it, honestly. Great vid tho.

Anyone answer this?

>accounting only three positions after decimal point
I think you can do better

earth is a cube

a time cube

Changes the results eh?

>I mathematically proved

With your advanced math knowledge, you should join Berkeley Middle School: if they re-hired Yvette Felarca after her chimpout, they'd hire you

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

>P.S. Wanna try an experiment, user? Post the above in any thread and see how fast (((they))) will slide it

No you can't.

>this bitch still has her job
we all knew it.

universities have been marxist breeding grounds for 60 years

>how fast they slide it
there was an uptick in threads created per minute immediately after this was posted.

3 compared to a slow average of 1 before this was posted.

Yes.
One is 0.2727197528680
Other is 0.273239544735

Basically only two digits correspond.

This.

I can also say that 29.9792458 degrees is 0.523235 radians is number of meters in one Egyptian cubit. Seems like it's very easy to draw such connections!