Why are liberals so supportive of interacial relationships when a white women is involved but as soon as a white man...

why are liberals so supportive of interacial relationships when a white women is involved but as soon as a white man has a relationship with an asian or black women they HATE it?

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/03/asian-women-need-to-stop-dating-white-men/
halfasian.org/2016/07/29/nicolas-cage-dumped-his-asian-wife-because-she-was-caught-cheating-him-with-another-much-younger-white-male-now-just-imagine-psychological-damage-this-may-have-done-to-their-asian-looking-hapa-son/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they don't like white men.

When the first post is the best post.

/thread

Because it's a form of conquest, conditioning whites to accept it. They do not want white men "conquesting" others, especially black women.

It was never about "love is love" with these degenerates. Everything they tell you is simply a lie. Everything.

lets elaborate on why that is.
they wouldn't really be proper tolerant liberals at that point.

>Anonymous (ID: eroMZLV0) 12/31/16(Sat)22:22:12 No.105191528▶
>
/thread

I wrote something about this in a letter to a family member a while ago who was asking to be redpilled, going to repost a small portion here and then elaborate:

>"The pursuit of equality is the driving factor behind all leftist action. By 'equality' I do not mean equality of opportunity or equality under the law, I mean absolute equality - the concept that makes equality of outcome a moral imperative, else the ideology would fall apart (how else could equality of opportunity be viewed in light of equality? If the playing field is even and the results are uneven, people are not equal; if the playing field is believed to be permanently uneven, then the idea that people are absolutely equal never need to be challenged). This is something with which I'm sure you are already extremely familiar and hardly needs any explanation. To be brief so that we're on the same page, it is essentially that differences in groups are artificial and are entirely created by society, and to be specific, society is shorthand for white men/the government, as we are apparently the dominant group who runs everything. If a group runs into an issue of any sort or manifests serial anti-social behavior, it's because of society, not because of any characteristics inherent to that group e.g. genetics (not to be deterministic, but these things are a factor) or bad culture, ergo any and all problems must and should be fixed be societal intervention. The left fervently believes in the power of such intervention to fix all of our ills."

Essentially leftists believe that society is the root of all inequality, and people are entirely, identically equal and capable (on the group level) and it's just society that's obscuring this and giving rise to inequality. However, by the same token, feminist ideology + identity politics, the dominant leftist ideologies assuming they can be distinguished from one another, are constantly informing leftists that 1. men are in charge of everything

cont

is that really so though? proofs

She's pretty hot. Good for him. Hope they don't have any boys though.

e.g. "the Patriarchy", while identity politics rallies minorities against the 'white ruling class' as such, pointing to statistics such as income inequality, crime rates and so forth to attempt to prove the case for white oppression of non-whites. As such, men in particular and whites in particular and the 'oppressive' classes keeping true equality from happening by virtue of being the dominant power in western societies and keeping the playing field uneven to suit their own interests. Hence, leftists hate white men. White women don't fall under this category because feminists have designated white women to be victims of men by using skewed statistics such as the wage gap or gender imbalances in government to make the case.

So basically leftists think that white men are the root of inequality and thus dislike them intensely. Don't really want to go into more detail on this shit because it's New Years and I'm a bit tipsy.

CAGED

what would be wrong with that?
>inb4 elliot rogers
he was half jew half jungle asian, doesnt count (if flips even count as jungle asians)

thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/03/asian-women-need-to-stop-dating-white-men/
you can probably find similar articles on other far-left sites, salon maybe
there seems to be anti-white male interracial sentiment, especially among feminist authors/journos.
surprisingly though, this article wasn't taken down, you do have to click the continue button at the bottom of the warning page though.

holy shit all my keks, reading that article, from all the muh patriachy shitposting on Sup Forums
truly made me kek so hard that this is reality

> Okay, so now you might be thinking like, Gosh Anne, why you gotta be all racist, they’re strong, independent yellow women,

>Upon contraction of Yellow Fever, White men suddenly stop going after strong and beautiful white women like myself

> Asian women are more pleasant than White women.”

> Like, OMG? Do you realize how rude that is to Asian Women?

>Being pleasant is NOT a good trait, that’s a very Patriarchal way of thinking, being pleasant denotes that you’re not fierce and strong like women should be.

this is funnier then any ylyl could be
thx user

Becasue deep down they like to see other women fail.

well if it's black women i'm ok with it. No conquest.

This.
The ideology referred to as "liberalism" now is nothing more than hatred of white men.
This explains why "feminists" support Islam as well.

halfasian.org/2016/07/29/nicolas-cage-dumped-his-asian-wife-because-she-was-caught-cheating-him-with-another-much-younger-white-male-now-just-imagine-psychological-damage-this-may-have-done-to-their-asian-looking-hapa-son/

Less demand devalue things

fuck off cunt.

I like nicholas cage movies and his playing skills.

because feminists and liberals are basically a tandem