*leans in*

>*leans in*

>user y-you think i should be allowed to use the same toilets as any other women dont you?

What do? keep in mind she/he has a water balloon full of warm piss

What's that patch on the dykes nose?

a sticky plaster

No.
If that shit touches me the tranny will be full of hot lead

This picture makes me physically uncomfortable.

take a peep at the bottom right corner

anything to make you stop probing my anus

No, you get your own bathroom.

A water balloon full of piss could be considered an attempt on your life, you don't know how many diseases might be inthere.
Same with biting people when you got AIDS ect.

And none of them look like they could put up much of a fight, so its self defense with extreme prejudice.

Go shit outside

I pull out a gun and commit trannycide

Say "Yes of course I agree with you".
Then use my white male privilege and enact laws that allow for it to be shot if it doesn't use a bathroom that matches it's genitalia

>No Wojak you can't

A

Imagine the satisfaction of gassing that gaggle of human shits.

TIME TO RAID THE OTHER BOARDS

COMMENCE MASS SHITPOST - THERE ARE NO MODS - I REPEAT - MODS ARE PARTYING OR SOMETHING AND THE NIGGERS ARE FILLING OUR BOARD WITH FAGGOT NIGGER COCKS

COMMENCE ALL BOARD SHITPOST

TIME TO RAID THE OTHER BOARDS

COMMENCE MASS SHITPOST - THERE ARE NO MODS - I REPEAT - MODS ARE PARTYING OR SOMETHING AND THE NIGGERS ARE FILLING OUR BOARD WITH FAGGOT NIGGER COCKS

COMMENCE ALL BOARD SHITPOST

>*leans in*

*gets knocked to the ground*

leaf shitter calm the fuck down.

ayy lmao

>she/he
Are you intentionally trying to trigger me? It's obviously a xir.

kek

>as any other women

But that thing literally thinks it has neither gender....

>leans back
no

Aq weeded tggggb poooo poooo

Breaking bad sucks

FUCKING

LEAF

He doesn't even identify as a woman. He admits to being a "neither male or female" freak to basically get attention.

I like big bootyholes to put my wee wee in

Wait uh what is this thing? Is this one of them aliens that used to resemble us that have returned to visit? Really what the fuck is this?

>What do? keep in mind she/he has a water balloon full of warm piss

Take one for the team, tell hermy true thoughts if she uses that balloon shes committing a sickening act that is illegal, approach h3h3 whose happy for any content his shekel grubbing claws can get a hold of use the inevitably filmed act as a means to promote the issue so I can afford a good lawyer, press for criminal charges + sue for damages (all my clothes designer) + mental anguish and medical bills to check for diseases.

Best case scenario she and her group of domestic followers are done domestic bio terrorism, whilst I collect a sweet pay check exposing the SJW.

a canadian

You say 'I govern myself and myself only' and watch her eyes explode.

No! I care about where you piss and shit. And that's why I'm alone on New Years Eve.

OVEN
O
V
E
N

Also, check'd.

that perpetually smug face.. hes basically a real life pepe. Ooo look at me Im so fucking retarded and you cant say anything about it

that thing is actually frightening

Let me stick me wee wee in you bootyhole

why

i know its noobish but youtube link plox?

whats stopping me from beating the shit out of it

it's her gender, shitlord.

cmon dont be such a nigger. at least it cant spread its genetics. Focus your energy and criminal status on niggers raping and murdering your women in Europe
Or are they too much a threat to confront? prefer mentally ill trannies to bash?