Daily reminder white people are cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FWU1NBcElSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lmao, look at that faggot top right doing the "we're not worthy" bow from Wayne's World.

isnt that the steven moving crippled guy?

who are they bowing to?

What's the story behind this?

they should have died in their respective jew wars to be honest with you

White people asking for forgiveness for something the white peoples ancestors did lol.

Seem like native americans.

my god this version is even fucking worse

youtu.be/FWU1NBcElSQ

I wan to kill myself

when do they pass out the small pox ridden blankets and firewater?

cuck soldiers kneeling to "native" ((americans))) at the dakota access pipeline protest because of oppression or some other cuck shit.

1st and 15th

>people triggered by liberals LARPing ITT

if I wasnt be too drunk id shoot the guys as marines and the criplle as the emeror on the golden throne

I swear the only explanation for this shit is that these people have a sick humiliation fetish.

Seems to effect whites and asians the most.

If white people can be "convinced" to go out of their way to do stupid shit like this they can be convinced to do beneficial actually useful shit too. These people get a natural high from virtue signaling. Imagine if they didn't get their social validation high from this type of behavior, because it became socially unpopular. If they're willing to do this to chase their high imagine what else you could make them do.

Is that Chief Cucking Bull?

Im first generation Austrian and unless these people can trace their family's back to their roots and know for sure that they genocided "Native Americans", I still dont know why you would ever apologize for the actions of your ancestors 5 generation's ago.

>a natural high from virtue signaling

I would call it a mental illness

We are not collectively on our knees yet dear leaf.

Holy fuck this made me sick

>We
>We
>We

We nothing faggot, your ancestors probably came in the 1920s. What the fuck are you talking about? Fucking cucks

Yes, there are fucking beta cucks everywhere. I mean, who do you think should breed with fat chicks to make more plebs after all?

>we fought
>we won
>we're sorry
lmao

white people baka

Yes and Red Cuck with his squaw Sacuckjawea

Good one, leaf.