Out out out!

hny

FUCK

epic Sup Forumsro xd

Fuck you.

whooop

sigh

Fuck you, I usually don't reply to these but you made my drunk ass chuckle

If repeating numbers OP and his whore of a mother are raped and beheaded by cartel members

Fuck off Indio

IT'S 2017 HOLY FUCK

Happy new year

If repeating numbers OP will catch a horrible disease and if triples he gets a terminal disease

Fag

Ugh

Oh no, not mummy
I can't be left all alone in

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

>P.S. Wanna try an experiment, user? Post the above in any thread and see how fast (((they))) will slide it

...........................................................................................................................

well played

Fuck you, beaner.

am super drunk

honestly surprised am not banned!

am want north Korean virgin bride

OP LIVES

Somewhat related /r/equest
Does anybody here have the cartel video where the dude has no arms and is bleading while being beheaded? Thanks a lot and happy new year!

happy new year

bump for new year success!!!!!

Build Wall to you, too

no man I am not sick

am sorry, healthy man here. Will die of cancer, super drunk atm.

Go finish your Tequila and go home Juan

no u faggot kys!

hny pancho

mandatory

Happy New Years, dickhole

(you)

Whatever. It's been 2017 for almost 9 hours already.

bump

breed