How did pic related anc The Man in the High Castle got a pass from the Jewish controlled media...

How did pic related anc The Man in the High Castle got a pass from the Jewish controlled media? Is this an another way to fuel anger to the other side of the spectrum? 2016 has been so absurred.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dBv1eluvKzU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=yFMDVH4lqSU
youtube2mp3.cc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Annutha bump

SJW's love that shit.

It gives them something to bitch about.

>SJWs loved The Young Pope
>a Traditionalist Pope radically shaping up a fucked up Church of God on earth

Wot?

Can confirm. When the trailer for "Er Ist Wieder Da" came out my libshit family complained and told me how scary it was seeing how many nationalist germans there are.

Are you one of the idiots who thinks that TMHC is somehow glorifying nazism when it clearly shows our reality as better and peaceful?

Yes.
They like the currant Pope because he is a cuck.

They will like "The Young Pope." Because it will give them something to bitch about.

Be suspicious of Man in the High Castle. Amazon is also owned by the owner of the Washington Post. Do you know anything about Phillip K. Dick, the author of MITHC?

Watch season 2

this is me at a party

This. This. This. THIS. T H I S

SJW's love old fashioned and alternative timeline shit; it gives them a short moment of actually believing they're oppressed and how they have something to bitch about.

Getting mad at some guy bumping into you at a store gets boring.

Havent really seen SJWs bitching The Young Pope online. Well, it got a high score at imdb in the first place

Because you dumbfucks are too autistic to understand their plan.

(((They))) operate on the Joint Stock Principle, and all you ever see are the fall guys.

(((Their))) plan has always been about dividing people into opposing groups to manufacture discontent.

Blacks and Whites, Jews and Arabs, Arabs and Whites, Mexican and Whites (Whites are the clear threat to them). They do this to distract us and create fucked up societies until they have enough control over resources and have generated enough discontent to usher in Communism, creating a Godless Totalitarian world.

You autistic fucks keep missing the bigger picture.

>pushing godless communism by showing goyim the complete opposite but valid rebuttals of the current society

The young pope has been loved by Traditional Catholics because of the Conservative stances of the Pope. More people on the grey line would probably agree with the entirety of the show due to the current situation they are living in. This would only fuel more discontent to the ruling leftist clasa

At least I'll die

I did. Still the message is if it wasn't for the intervention of our reality through some twilight zone shenanigans then the militaristic world would be doomed to self-destruction. On our reality everyone is happy and having babies in the militaristic world your reward for saving the world from a nuclear holocaust is to watch your son euthanize himself due to some twisted idea of eugenics.

Its harder for SJWs to give shit to the Catholic church these days because its Mexicans and niggers that are in the churches these days not 'white' people like the italians and irish

You dont get it.

They like it because it pushes traditionalism. Thus giving them reason to bitch.

But dont (((they))) feel that its going to backstab (((them))) instead since it would rather make the common masses realize that they were fed destructive bullshit over the past century

It was a long haul to get The Man in the High Castle produced. Years of subpar PKD material was required before (((Hollywood))) would look at it. Blade Runner, Total Recall, Imposter, The Adjustment Bureau, Total Recall (again). Finally they believed he was a safe commodity and would greenlight anything with his name on it. And so now we have pure Nazi propaganda being broadcast across the globe.

You would think, But with all the other leftist shit on T.V. it doesn't matter.

Just look at the shit on T.V.

>HBO’s ‘The Young Pope’ Paints His Holiness as Bisexual, Atheist ‘Anti-Christ’

uhhh...how is this show 'based' ?

Really? well SJW's will love it.

that's what breitbart said, I haven't watched it

but yeah, seems he's le badass lefty pope who doesn't actually believe in god but fights bad guys

>bisexual
Nope

>atheist
This is pretty stupid. He was definitely portrayed as some kind of prophet in the show (can do miraculous shit, always annoyed by the devil, etc.)

>"anti-christ"
This is definitely a meme. It was clear that Satan always flustered the Pope via lucid dreams and paranormal shit but the pope retaliates

You could always check the thread that literally had the same question that was posted like 3 hours ago. It has the responses. or you could repost the same comment like you reposted that Nuke strike map.

he becomes slowly bluepilled as the show progresses

Well post a link Pacquiao

You didn't understand the ending... Also TMITHC clearly shows the bad of a repressive regime, you are just choosing to ignore it, doesn't help that the resistance is absolutely retarded though.

Are you saying they didn't portray the Nazis as bad in the show? How is it Nazi propaganda?

Who knows and does it even matter?

Hopefully next season he goes back to Based Pope and kicks out the Faggot alcoholic Spic.

HAPPY NEW YEARS MOTHERFUCKEA'S

youtu.be/dBv1eluvKzU

He won't and Gutierrez is an awesome character.

If you look at the music video for rammstein sonne it is actually a clever depiction of the death of Germany. In the video Cinderella represents Germany (mother land) and the little midget dwarves (rammstein) represents the hard working German spirit. We see in the video Cinderella does heroine and dies but the dwarves keep working anyway. Germans even though they are being invaded and humiliated still maintain their composure and work hard. I guess it's hard to break the German spirit lol, but we will try :)

((they)) blocked it.

thanks anyway

Guess I'll have to wait.

the left loves shitting on western culture including our religions.

this show was dank af. there will b e more seasons right???

video is BLOCKED

link?

Did you even pay attention to the show? While his sexuality still not clear, his whole battle with faith was obvious as fuck, he mentions multiple times having trouble believing, him being a prophet or having magic powers has nothing to do with believing on god or not, it's another tool to picture his ego on the screen, his ego is one of many of issues he has that conflict with his faith.

Spotlight did win the Academy Award for Best Picture last year. I knew (((they))) would make that happen.

>Very happy to see the chinks buying up production companies and investing films. More Rape of Nanking movies over Holocaust ones.

>2016 has been so absurred.

No, it has been glorious
It started RaHoWa
Concentrate on real world instead of distractions

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

>On June 26, 2016, Yvette Felarca was caught on video assaulting a man at a white nationalist rally in Sacramento. She punched the man in the stomach repeatedly, before throwing him to the ground. Felarca is a 7th and 8th grade Humanities teacher at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School in Berkeley. Among her responsibilities is teaching the students under her tutelage about the Bill of Rights.

>Someone who does not believe in free speech should not teach kids about their constitutional rights.

>Felarca's activity would get a student expelled at best, or jailed at worst. And yet she's meant to be a role model for students. She has repeatedly advocated the use of militant, violent tactics to shut down opponents of her personal political pack, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN). They claim that they're "fighting the good fight," trying to stop "fascism" from taking hold in Berkeley.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Yvette Felarca was placed on paid leave, but is now reinstated: archive.fo/zLOGY

>P.S. Wanna try an experiment, user? Post the above in any thread and see how fast (((they))) will slide it

>imyplying both aren't a complete mockery of the Christian religion and Aryans in general

Name a more holy kino

I'll wait m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=yFMDVH4lqSU

SJWs are women and nu-males throwing the biggest shit-test ever.

They love this shit.

please do not start your "rahowa" shit on this board.

123movies dot is
hope your adblock/noscript game is on point my nigga

>please do not start your "rahowa"
WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE
IT'S THE SPICS WHO STARTED
CUZ THEY ARE RETARDED

Le badass righty pope*

Exactly, they have the media power but they don't want to see themselves as the ones in power, they want to see themselves as the underdogs struggling against the oppressive powers that be, not themselves being the oppressive powers that be.

So a few token shows validates their persecution/martyr/etc complexes.

those aesthetics

no masses of stupid fat people, who many liberals secretly despise as they are classists

It's not blatant Nazi propaganda. The show runners certainly don't have that intention, but I'm hoping the show is unintentionally redpilling the audience.

I mean, yeah there are lines like "DUDE we burn cripples on Tuesdays, LMAO XD."

However, look at the America depicted in the show. It's clean, it's safe. Helen Smith remarks that people can leave their doors unlocked, John Smith talks about the celebration of the worker (unification of economic classes, etc.).

The show has the audience rooting for Hitler's survival to prevent a World War between Germany and Japan. There's a sympathetic portrayal of Heinrich Himmler as a voice for peace, etc.

Even though the show throws in hamfisted "NAZIS ARE BAD" lines, the depiction of Nazi rule (New York and Berlin specifically) paint a really nice picture. The characterization of most Nazis (John Smith, Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler) depicts nuanced characters, not black-washed cartoonish villains, which is what we normally get.

Plus, there's the fact that the only good characters and actors on the show are John Smith, Tagomi and Chief Inspector Kido. While I like the latter two, the show's depiction of Japanese occupation overall is worse than German-ruled America, and thus makes the Nazis look better.

Obviously normies aren't going to step away from the show praising the NSDAP, but I hope it'll de-mystify Nazis a bit, and soften the image to people who have the ability to become sympathetic to the far-right.

Just download the video here

youtube2mp3.cc/

The trick is to never make the Jew look bad and divert criticism somewhere to someone else. Jews are never the enemy in (((American))) cinema for a reason.

I loved the young pope.
The final episode made me smile, and then it made me cry.

that is literally is great answer. didn't expect it. actually WANT to watch it now. You're too bright for Sup Forums mate. just post a frog and get the fuck out. we're done burger.

>implying someone willing to kill babies is a cuck...

A great historical show would be after the 40 years in the desert, when the Jews find Canaan and begin their genocide of the Canaanites to steal their land.

Jews would go apeshit but its not anti-semitic.

Have you ever seen The Godfather 2?
the films main antagonist is a jewish mobster who is based on Meyer Lansky...

Gas yourself chaim and save us the trouble

What about Drive?

But anyway, the biggest problem is with ourselves and our own morality, not with the Jews.

Excellent answer