Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a haircut?

BUILD WALL

Kill myself...but I'm doing that when I wake up anyways

Stop degeneracy.

Assemble the BIDF and take over pol through advanced Bogdanovian memetic structures so arcane and profound 1 trillion Styx squared could not comprehend

bogDANOV smash!!

fucking cunt

Why are this fags a meme?

Explain please...

>Travel in time

tacos

Deflate face.

Keurig.

seriously what the fuck is wrong with their faces

Fish and Chips

Not today moloch cuck

pasta

WHO?

Write more papers.

what did they mean by this?

Shitpost on Sup Forums asking them what they'd do.

That's Italy

looking like that? kill myself

id prob kill myself

This.
BIDF BTFO

Why are these guys on here constantly? Aside from looking like sideshow freaks, what is the relevancy?

ur italy

Super glue this mask to my face so I'll look better

TO ANY SKEPTICS ON Sup Forums:

LOOK AT THIS POST FROM 2002

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm

We have suggested that there may be a deep underlying reason for the Bogdanov Affaire.

What if it is true? What if there is something in their work - a particular question, leaving aside whether or not they are capable of answering it - that is sufficiently threatening to the "theorized" powers that be, so as to necessitate maneuvers against them? What if their popularization of this question - or questions - might lead to someone else - who might be able to answer it - taking a second look?

The possibility that COINTELPROis in operation in regards to the Bogdanov twins ought not to be taken lightly.

Physics and mathematics are the numero uno professions that have been used - historically speaking - to support the power elite. It is logically evident that "they" have a vested interest in making sure that the money goes only to projects that,

1) will augment their control; in which case such projects will be buried and no one will know about them
2) projects that do not threaten their control, in which case we may assume that they are funding research in the public domain that leads AWAY from the "important" issues.

In short, if it’s popular, gets funded, is allowed out in the open, you can almost guarantee that it is smart but useless.

You can take that to the bank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
PIC RELATED
The Bogdanov papers assert that there is evidence of what happened during the first 10−43 seconds of the Big Bang, known as the Planck era.
Present knowledge is unable to determine what happened during the Planck era, and the Bogdanov publications purported to have discovered what happened during this earliest epoch, and even before the moment of the singularity itself.

How fucked up looking were these guys before surgery to think this was an improvement?

what is my endgame?

dont

There's something about their faces that forces me to stare.

what the fuck, man? All of my why.

Seriously, what the FUCK are these things

This shit fucking trips me out. These two twin weirdos are descended from disgraced french nobility that got in trouble for racemixing with a black musician, they speak 4 languages, they published some weird paper on what the universe was during and before the big bang, now they are french media personalities that look like fucking space aliens.

Like, are these actual fucking reptilians?

controlling the universe

Go out, scare children, say "take of my mask", child attempts to take of mask, say "that's right, there is no mask.

Are these guise like the typewriter hoardering brothers who own Aldi?

Do a flip faggot

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Could someone explain these bois?

could be worse